Image and video hosting by TinyPic

saleairmax95.com/cheap-mens-air-max-95-black-white-blue-wholesale.

in Unsere Regeln 29.05.2018 11:16
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Former Formula One driver Heikki Kovalainen has revealed he lost confidence during his time driving alongside Lewis Hamilton for McLaren in 2009.In a blog post for the official McLaren website, the 2008 Hungarian Grand Prix winner opened up about his spell at the Woking-based outfit and admitted he was affected by a difficult 2009 campaign.As a team they were able to help me and guide me, Kovalainen said. I became a better driver, but I think I lost a bit of confidence during the second half of 2009.I had a great opportunity, and I felt it started very well. But quite often in motor sport and in life small things can change your direction and change the outcome.The Finn scored 22 points compared to Hamiltons 49 as McLaren struggled to adapt to significant new regulation changes brought in for 2009 and managed just two race victories -- both recorded by Hamilton.I just wasnt able to extract from the car as much as Lewis was. It was an important time, and I obviously needed some results at that point.I mentally wasnt sharp enough to really try to get more out of it. Also Lewis got some [new car] parts ahead of me, and maybe I let it affect me a little bit when he got slightly better service, if you like.I felt I was the number two, but I should have ignored that and just got on with the job. I wasnt driving as well as I was before.Kovalainen also revealed that then-McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh had informed him from an early stage that his position at the team was under threat from the likes of Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen and eventual champion Jenson Button.Martin Whitmarsh kept me up to date. He told me early on that they will look for another driver, they will look for Kimi [Raikkonen], and they were also looking for Jenson Button. But both of those drivers might not be available, and Martin said to me if not, then youll be the third choice.I was in America and it was Thanksgiving Day when Martin called me to say, We have signed Jenson. My results werent good enough, and I was kind of expecting it.But I have good memories of McLaren, and it was the best team I ever worked with, a really great team and a powerful team. Sometimes nowadays when I see them struggling I feel sorry for them, and I hope they can come back to where they should be. Nike Odyssey React Black . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap Mens Air Max 95 Ultra Essential Wholesale . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. http://www.cheapwholesaleairmax95.com/ . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Air Max 95 Black For Sale . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Mens Air Max 95 Black White Blue . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colorado Rockies rookie David Dahl has matched a modern-day major league record with a hit in each of his first 17 career games.Dahl had a single in the first inning Thursday at Texas. It was the outfielders 17th game since the Rockies promoted him from the minors July 25.Chuck Aleno began his major league career with a 17-game hitting streak in 1941 for the Cincinnati Reds.On Wednesday night, Dahl matched Juan Pieerre as the only Colorado rookies to have hits in each of their first 16 career games.dddddddddddd Dahl was hitting .365 going into the series finale against the Rangers.The Rockies, citing the Elias Sports Bureau, said Dahls career-opening 17-game hitting streak is the longest by any current active player. Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9577 Themen und 9600 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen