Image and video hosting by TinyPic

gs where were both on the sam

in
Über uns
29.05.2018 15:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Dynamic duo Cyril Rioli and Jack Gunston kicked three goals each as Hawthorn trumped Port Adelaide by 22 points on Thursday night to retain their grip on top spot of the AFL ladder.The Hawks won 15.11 (101) to 12.7 (79) at Adelaide Oval as the Powers finals hopes faded further - they could slide three wins behind the top eight by the end of the round.Rioli made a triumphant return after missing Hawthorns last match following the death of a grandfather, booting three majors and having a hand in another for the reigning premiers.The Hawks held a slender six-point lead at halftime but flexed their collective muscles in the third term, kicking five goals to Ports two to create a match-defining 30-point advantage at the last change.Port slipped 36 points down 17 minutes into the last quarter before belatedly rallying, kicking three late goals to sneak within 16 points before Hawk Brad Hill iced the win with a goal after the final siren.Hawthorns battle-hardened brigade of Luke Hodge (29 disposals), Sam Mitchell (28 possessions) and Jordan Lewis (25 touches) were all influential as they overwhelmed the Power before 43,025 spectators.Rioli headlined an ever-dangerous Hawthorn attack which featured Gunston, Luke Breust (two goals) and Paul Puopolo (two goals), while ruckman Jonathon Ceglar also kicked two.Port, now with seven wins and eight losses, lost Brad Ebert to concussion when his head crashed into the ground after taking a ripping first-quarter mark while recruit Charlie Dixon was hobbled by a leg injury in the second half.Port were overly reliant on Robbie Gray, who was a standout with two goals and 29 disposals, Chad Wingard slotted three majors and midfielder Matthew Broadbent gathered 28 possessions.Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson praised his midfield for sparking his side in the third quarter.Id like to take credit for an inspirational start to the third quarter but that is just down to the players, Clarkson said.The things we did in the third quarter, we were trying to do early in the game but its just sometimes they open up for you.Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley said the third term decided the game.Bar one quarter, it was a pretty solid game of football, he said.The game was won by them in that patch in the third quarter. Herre Nike Air Force 1 Low Just Do It Pack Sko Orange/Hvid Billige Online . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Dame Nike Air Force 1 07 LX Sko Topmødet Hvid/Sort 898889-100 Tilbud DK . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.airforce1dk.com/nike-air-force-1-low.html . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Nike Air Force 1 Hvid Dame . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Nike Air Force 1 Sort Dame .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker.ATLANTA -- Tim Hudson says he plans to return next season from right ankle surgery and hopes hes still pitching for the Atlanta Braves. Hudson, 38, sat in the clubhouse Friday waiting to have his cast and staples removed and replaced with a walking boot. He underwent season-ending surgery two weeks ago and begins treatment soon. Hudson says the Braves, his team since 2005, need to fully gauge his health before discussing another contract. The right-hander agrees. "Yeah, I think its one of those things where were both on the same page," he said. "They want to see how I bounce back from this and how I feel. I havent spoken to them personally, but thats just kind of the common sense thing. "I want to know if Im healthy and I want to know that this things right. If I am, then I think its -- I know Ill continue playing, but hopefully its here." Hudson broke his ankle on July 24 at New York when Eric Young Jr. of the Mets inadvertently stepped on the baack of his lower right leg while the pitcher was covering first base.dddddddddddd "I dont feel like this is going to really slow down my career at all," Hudson said. "I feel like -- obviously, the timing isnt great with when it happened -- but I feel like my track record is good enough. If I feel like this thing is back to 100 per cent, I definitely want to keep playing." After going 8-7 with a 3.97 ERA this season, Hudson is 205-111 in a 14-year career. His .649 winning percentage ranks 10th-best among pitchers with at least 300 career decisions. Hudsons four-year, $36 million contract expires at the end of the season. After snapping a career-worst 10-game winless streak with a 13-4 victory July 6 at Philadelphia, Hudson went 4-0 with a 3.10 ERA in his past four starts. He believes he will be ready for the start of spring training in February. "Were looking at three to four months," he said, "and I should be back like new." Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen