Image and video hosting by TinyPic

x270italia.it/epic-react-flyknit-nike-scarpe.html]Ni

in
Über uns
29.05.2018 15:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Just a few years ago, Will Willdabeast Adams was just another dancer with big dreams. Now, hes directing and performing alongside one of the greatest living athletes in the world.Youve likely seen one of his viral videos?or caught a glimpse of him dancing behind a few of your favorite recording artists at the Grammys or American Music Awards.A native of Indianapolis, Indiana, Adams took a leap a faith in 2009, and moved to Los Angeles in attempt to carve out a niche in the ever-competitive hip-hop dance industry.And as of this past Thursday, you saw him rocking out with none other than 22-time Grand Slam Winner Serena Williams in a Delta Airlines Open Dance one-minute long music video.When [Delta] called it was nuts. They mentioned Serena and the US Open. And we were like what the hell, this is crazy, Adams said.He started out as a touring dancer, and can now confidently say hes one of the nations most respected choreographers. To date, Adams, 27, has 1.7 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and has garnered more than 400 million views for instructional and performance videos combined.Along with partner and longtime girlfriend Janelle Ginestra, who has toured or worked with the likes of P!nk, Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez, the duo has steadily built an international dance empire, which includes: a dance company (ImmaBEAST), apparel line, annual convention and soon, a digital media network called The Beast Network -- which will launch on Netflix and Roku, with streaming services commencing on Oct. 1.However, directing Serena? Hes still wondering if hell be awakened from this dream.It was very different because youre teaching somebody thats amazing at something, and we were kind of just like uh, youre a freak of nature in sports. And were telling YOU... what to do.The commercial was filmed after a single one-on-one session with Williams, then she practiced on her own, in between training, leading up to the shoot.She had one rehearsal with us, then showed up and had to kill it, said Adams, who was impressed with Williams ability to nail the choreography by film date. For those who think being a tennis icon automatically translates to a clean performance on the dance floor, Adams said think again.I would tell them, Imagine trying to go play tennis at the US Open against Serena hitting tennis balls at you at 120 miles per hour, Adams said chuckling.He also noted that he plans on doing more with Williams in the future through social media, and added that fellow tennis star and her sister -- Venus Williams also had interest in future collaborations.Adams career didnt always include directing major sports figures and appearing on stage at high-profile awards shows. When he first moved to LA, he found himself standing in line at 6 a.m. every morning in hopes of being selected as an extra for daytime television shows like Judge Judy and Dr. Phil.Adams earned $50 per day for his work as an extra, and would stand in line for consecutive days until he earned enough to pay his rent. With enough money saved during a single month, he would then attend a dance class in the city.Adams first big professional break came in 2010 when he won a contest to become a dancer on recording artist T-Pains world tour.It was cool to see what it was like to be in that life every day, said Adams, who toured with the R&B artist from 2010 to 2013. That [experience] changed me. I went from wanting to be a dancer, to knowing that I wanted to become a choreographer. I looked at myself and I said, I can do this. I could be one of the people who puts the dance together and be one of the people that comes up with the vision behind the set.While Adams enjoyed performing as a dancer for notable acts like Demi Lovato and Madonna, and on TV shows like The Voice, his focus is still on choreography.He also noted that the key to success in the competitive world of dance is finding balance between connecting with a mainstream audience -- which, performing on big stages like the Grammys allows him to do -- while also projecting a personal vision.Its ridiculously hard, Adams said of staying relevant in such a fast-paced industry. You have to stay connected to whats next but you also have to be true to yourself and thats the hardest balance. Doing what you love to do, but also remaining in the game.I think we deserve to be on red carpets and on award shows -- just as dancers and choreographers, Adams said. I think its great we are getting this attention via social media. And now we have the power to change things. We have the power in our own hands. Nike Tn 2018 .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Nike Epic React Flyknit Italia . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.airmax270italia.it/air-max-180-nike-scarpe.html .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Nike Air Max Tn Nere .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Air Max 270 Nike . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U.The worlds fastest man Usain Bolt was among the many celebrating West Indies thrilling World T20 win over England in Kolkata. Bolt watched on as Carlos Brathwaite smashed four sixes in a row to break English hhearts and secure a second World T20 crown for the West Indies.ddddddddddddAnd he soon took to Instagram to share his delight with his 2.5million followers as he performed the now infamous Champion victory dance. Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen