Image and video hosting by TinyPic

red on Marquis grounder to short. Wash

in
Über uns
30.05.2018 06:49
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OTTAWA -- -- Guy Boucher claims its just another game.But when Ottawa hosts the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday night at Canadian Tire Centre, it will mark the first chance for the Senators coach to strike back against the team that fired him on March 24, 2013.Tampa was 13-17-1 when GM Steve Yzerman replaced Boucher with Jon Cooper. In two plus-seasons behind the Lightning bench, Boucher had a 97-78-20 record.Im very calm and almost cold about it ... I dont know how to explain it, Boucher said about facing the Lightning. Its been too long. I guess if it was last year or a few months ago, and it was all the people I had worked with and all the players I had, then I guess there would be emotion there. Were talking almost four years and so much has changed.Only defenseman Victor Hedman and center Steven Stamkos are still with the Lightning team that Boucher coached.None of these guys are my guys except for those two, said Boucher.The Senators are off to a 3-1-0 start under Boucher, winning all three games theyve played in Ottawa including their last one, a 7-4 decision over the Arizona Coyotes.The Lighting are also 3-1-0 and are venturing on the road for the first time. Their four game homestand concluded with a 4-0 loss to the Colorado Avalanche.Tampa Bay rallied from behind to win each of its first three games.You cant keep testing fate, Cooper told the Tampa Bay Times. Because eventually youre not going to be able to come back.Craig Anderson will start in goal for the Senators. Despite his 3-0 record, Anderson says hes been no better than average and his .887 save percentage supports that claim.His biggest issue has been rebound control.Its a work in progress, Anderson said. Right now, its just tracking the puck, following the puck off my body. Ive showed it in spurts. Where I could do it, and theres been other times where its just been a grenade in there and everything turns into chaos.If I could kind of calm things down back there for us we would be better off and I think youd see less scoring chances.Former Senators goalie Ben Bishop is expected to start between the pipes for Tampa Bay. Against his old team, Bishop has a 9-0-3 record, with a .933 save percentage and a 2.02 goals against average.The stop in Ottawa will mark the first of a six-game, 11 day road trip for the Lightning. Outside of the Sunshine State, the team will try to find the consistency it has lacked thus far.We havent seen our best side yet, defenseman Anton Stralman told the Times.Added Stamkos: Sometimes you get on the road, guys get together and you dont try to impress your fans, you just go out and play your game. Were looking forward to our first road trip against some divisional opponents. We should have no problem getting up for those games. Ecco Exceed Low . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Ecco Intrinsic Sandal Mens .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.eccosandalsaustralia.com/ecco-mens-sandals-australia/yucatan-sandals.html .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Ecco Mens Intrinsic Sneaker . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Ecco Mens Dress Shoes Black . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. WASHINGTON -- For a guy who was originally supposed to have the weekend off, Bryce Harper was pretty productive on Saturday. Harper drove in three runs after talking his way into Washingtons lineup, Ryan Zimmerman knocked in the go-ahead run and the Nationals rallied for a 5-4 win over the San Diego Padres. Adam LaRoche homered, and Denard Span and Ian Desmond added two hits apiece as the Nationals won their third straight and moved three games over .500 (45-42) for the first time since mid-May. Harper, who was named to the NL All-Star Team on Saturday along with starting pitcher Jordan Zimmermann, texted Davey Johnson and lobbied for playing time earlier in the day after the Washington manager said Friday night that he was probably going to give the young slugger the weekend off. "In his text he said, Play me or trade me," Johnson said before the game. "And so since tradings out of the question I guess Im going to play him." Harper walked with the bases loaded in the third, hit an RBI single in the fifth and drove in the tying run in the seventh with a sacrifice fly. "Yeah, I mean I was pretty serious about what I said," Harper said of his text. "You know I want to play. I want to play every day and if he wants to put me in the lineup then I want to be in the lineup. And if he doesnt then Im going to try and make him put me in the lineup. "Its something that I want to do every day and Im going to grind through everything I do and play as hard as I can and good things happen." Since returning from the disabled list and homering in his first at-bat Monday night against Milwaukee, Harper had gone 0 for 19 before his RBI single. He was 0 for 4 with a sacrifice fly in Friday nights 8-5 win over San Diego. Jesus Guzman hit a three-run homer and doubled for San Diego, which has lost eight straight. The Padres went 1 for 14 with runners in scoring position Saturday. Ross Ohlendorf (2-0) got the win, Drew Storen pitched a scoreless eighth inning, and Rafael Soriano pitched the ninth for his 24th save. Soriano allowed a pair of singles with one out, but retired pinch hitter Mark Kotsay and Everth Cabrera -- on a diving stop by LaRoche at first -- to end it. The Nationals trailed 4-3 when they came up in the seventh. Span and Desmond singled off reliever Nick Vincent (2-1) with one out, and left-hander Joe Thatcher came on to face Harper. After a wild pitch advanced both runners, Harper lifted a fly ball to left and Span scored easily after the catch to tie it. Zimmerman followed with a RBI single off Luke Gregerson to score Desmond with the go-ahead run. "Weve been playing better lately and obviously scoring runs later in the game and getting hits like that, so (weve) got to keep doing that and take it one game at a time slowly just kind of creep up," Zimmerman said.dddddddddddd Trailing 3-1 in the sixth, the Padres got one-out singles from Carlos Quentin and Chase Headley. Johnson lifted Jordan Zimmermann after he had thrown 101 pitches and brought in Ohlendorf to face Guzman, who deposited a 1-1 fastball in the Padres bullpen to give San Diego the lead. "I tell you, this game is weird," Guzman said. "Ive had three or four home runs to give us the lead, and weve lost. And we win the game (earlier in the season) at home when I get hit by pitch." Zimmermann, who was suffering from neck stiffness, allowed three runs and five hits in 5 1-3 innings, striking out four and walking one. "Its been going on for a little while, but Ill be fine," he said. "Today I was just deep in the counts and they were battling and made me work out there, and it was probably one of the hottest games Ive ever pitched in, so that definitely doesnt help." San Diego starter Jason Marquis went six innings, allowing three runs on eight hits. He struck out three, walked three and also contributed at the plate with a double and an RBI groundout. "Its not fun," Marquis said. "Especially after the hole we dug out of early. We put ourselves in a good position to stay in it." Washington took the lead in the third. Anthony Rendon led off with a single and Kurt Suzuki doubled him to third. Ryan Zimmermann struck out, but Span walked to load the bases. Desmond grounded into a fielders choice, with Rendon out at home, but Harper walked to make it 1-0. LaRoche made it 2-0 when he led off the fourth with his 13th homer of the season, a line drive into the Nationals bullpen. "That was a wild game," Johnson said. "We had chances to put Marquis out of his misery early and couldnt do it, but kept battling." San Diego got a run back in the fifth when Logan Forsythe walked and later scored on Marquis grounder to short. Washington got it right back when Span singled, stole second, went to third on a bloop single by Desmond and scored on Harpers single. NOTES: Padres C Yasmani Grandal was hurt on Rendons slide and left the game with a right knee sprain. Padres manager Bud Black said hell go on the disabled list. . Johnson said starting pitcher Ross Detwiler experienced discomfort in his back when he threw his bullpen session and headed for the disabled list. . Black said 2B Jedd Gyorko (groin) did some running before Saturdays game and hopes to play a minor league rehab game in the middle of next week. . San Diego LHP Robbie Erlin (1-1, 4.34 ERA) opposes Stephen Strasburg (4-6, 2.24) in Sundays series finale. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen