Image and video hosting by TinyPic

power-play goal at 6:49 of the final period. Bobrovsky finished with 20 sa

in Unsere Regeln 01.06.2018 13:37
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Indian Super League champions Chennaiyin FC have signed two-time I-League winner Siam Hanghal on a one-year deal.Hanghal joins Chennaiyin after a successful three-year spell with Bengaluru FC, where he won two I-League titles and one Federation Cup. The central midfielder from Manipur was on loan from Bengaluru to NorthEast United during the 2015 ISL and made 12 appearances.The 23-year-old had a stint at the Tata Football Academy during the early days of his career before joining AIFFs developmental side Arrows. Hanghal was loaned out to DSK Shivajians from Arrows and he played for the Pune-based club in the I-League second division.In 2013, he joined newly formed Bengaluru and was instrumental in their maiden I-League triumph as he started in 21 of their 24 matches. He made six appearances in the 2015 AFC Cup and also helped Bengaluru win the Federation Cup that season.With NorthEast, Hanghal narrowly missed out on the 2015 ISL semis but was one of the standout Indian midfielders of the tournament. He returned to Bengaluru after the ISL and helped them win the I-League and reach the AFC Cup quarter-finals for the first time.Hanghal is a very talented midfielder and had a good season in the ISL last year including the game against us in Chennai. He is a good addition to our midfield, Chennaiyin FC head coach Marco Materazzi said.Hanghal has also represented India at the U-23 level. I am grateful to the coach and owners for giving me a chance to join the champions of the league, he said. Last year in the ISL was a great learning experience for me and I am determined to build on it this season and help Chennaiyin retain the trophy. Mirza Teletovic Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Cheap Swingman Bucks Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.cheapbucksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-sterling-brown-jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Glenn Robinson Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. NEW YORK -- Jakub Voracek scored the tiebreaking goal during Philadelphias three-goal third period and the Flyers went on to a 4-2 exhibition victory over the New York Rangers on Thursday night.Mark Streit, Sean Couturier and Travis Konecny also scored to help the Flyers improve to a Metropolitan Division-best 4-2-1 in the preseason. Michal Neuvirth had 24 saves.Pavel Buchnevich had a goal and an assist, and Chris Kreider also scored for the Rangers. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 27 shots.Couturier tied it at 2, deflecting Streits shot past Lundqvist at 2:29 of the third just as a Flyers power play was expiring.Voracek put the Flyers ahead 2:15 later. He cut to the net and took a pass from Wayne Simmonds and fired it past Lundqvist for his third of the preseason.Konecny capped the scoring with 9:07 left.BELESKEY, GRIFFIN LEAD BRUINS PAST BLUE JACKETSAt Columbus, Ohio, Matt Beleskey and Seth Griffin scored to lead the Boston Bruins to a 2-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets.Anton Khudobin started and stopped all 11 shots he faced over the first 29:14. He was then replaced by Malcolm Subban, who finished with 16 saves.Beleskey tipped a shot by Colin Miller past Sergei Bobrovsky 2:34 into the game to get the Bruins on the scoreboard first. Griffins snap shot made it 2-0 at 3:53 of the third period.ddddddddddddBrandon Saad spoiled the Bruins shutout bid with a power-play goal at 6:49 of the final period. Bobrovsky finished with 20 saves.SHAW SCORES 2, WEBER GETS FIRST WITH CANADIENS IN 6-1 WINAt Montreal, Andrew Shaw scored twice and Shea Weber got a goal in his first game with Montreal in the Canadiens 6-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs.Carey Price had 28 saves in his first game for Montreal since he suffered a season-ending injury on Nov. 25. Weber played his first game for Montreal since he was acquired from Nashville for P.K. Subban in the offseason.Michael McCarron, Alex Galchenyuk and Artturi Lehkonen also scored for the Canadiens, who ended their preseason schedule at 4-1-2.Auston Matthews scored a power-play goal for the Leafs, who will complete their preseason with games against Detroit on Friday and Saturday.Toronto goalie Frederik Andersen finished with 26 saves.Canadiens defenseman Jeff Petry, who played much of last season with a sports hernia that required offseason surgery, limped off 11 minutes into the first period after a collision along the boards and did not return. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen