Image and video hosting by TinyPic

er would give him the biggest title of his ca

in
Über uns
06.06.2018 15:18
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Victor Cruz is back a lot sooner than anyone expected.After missing all of last season and being limited to six games over the past two, the New York Giants receiver was a full-go as the team held its first practice at training camp Friday under new coach Ben McAdoo.With the Giants indoors because of overnight rain, the workout looked more like a slow-speed organized team activity.Cruz didnt seem to care. He participated in every drill. He caught passes. He worked at recovering fumbles, knocking off some of the rust. The nearby Paterson product didnt show any signs of being limited either by his knee or the calf injury that plagued him last year.I was just happy to be out there with the guys, said the 29-year-old Cruz.The next step will be doing it in practice and then games.Cruz is confident that he can. He also believes he can return to being a big-threat playmaker, like he was in 2011, 12 and 13 before the injuries set in.I think as these days progress and as these days go on, thats the plan. Thats the goal, to be myself, Cruz said. If I am not where I once was, there is no reason to be out here. I feel like I want to go back and be at that same pedigree, and thats what I worked hard all season for.McAdoo said Cruz will be monitored during training camp, and there will be adjustment to his workload if needed.He got some good individual work in and was sharp on his assignments. He looked good, McAdoo said, adding that Cruz will work with both the first- and second-team offensive units.Cruz acknowleged there has been some anxiety in recent days. He felt a lot of eyes looking in his direction on Thursday as the team went through conditioning drills after reporting. He woke up early Friday, just to get to the facility.Cruz guessed that he will need only one play to really know that he is back. Hell catch a ball in practice and make something happen.Right now me just being out here, running around and being in the same receiver line as everybody else, thats the first sign of being back, Cruz said.The second sign will be to show consistency, to make those sharp cuts and prove it out on the field. He has no intention of holding back over health concerns.Getting back on the same page with quarterback Eli Manning should not be a problem.Eli and I have been together long enough, Cruz said. We understand how to play the game and how he wants it done. Im pretty coachable, so we can go back and forth.Manning said Cruz know McAdoos offense.We just got to get him back to making plays, making catches, Manning said. Its different when youre catching balls from a JUGS machine, rather than in here you got one-on-one, you got to run a route, you got to make a tight catch. We just got to get him back to making football plays again.Cruz knows there are people who doubt that he will be able to make a comeback after being out so long.As much as people say they dont read those comments, I skim them a bit, Cruz said. I dont let it affect me as much, but I skim them just to gauge what people are saying.And you can bet, he intends to prove them wrong.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Mike-Glennon-Jersey/ . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-John-Timu-Jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Devin-Hester-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Marcus-Cooper-Jersey/ . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Mitchell-Trubisky-Jersey/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July.New world No 1 Andy Murray will meet John Isner in the Paris Masters final on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 3 from 2pm. The Scot will take over from Novak Djokovic at the top of the rankings when they are published on Monday and he will hope to have an eighth title of the most impressive year of his career to go with it.After Djokovics quarter-final defeat on Friday, Murrays position was confirmed on Saturday when Milos Raonic withdrew from their semi-final, making him Britains first ever tennis world No 1 and ending the Serbs 122-week stranglehold at the head of the game. With the considerable side issue of the No 1 ranking now out of the way, Murray will concentrate on claiming the 14th Masters title of his career and a third of the season, having already claimed victory in Rome and Shanghai.Murray is into his fifth Masters final in succession this season and his 12th final of a memorable 2016. He will be a hot favourite against surprise finalist Isner, who beat Djokovics conqueror, Marin Cilic, in Saturdays first semi-final. Croft: Murray worthy of top spot Annabel Croft and Peter Fleming discuss Murrays rise Andy Murray took to the court for a knock-up after Milos Raonics withdrawal Murray has won all seven meetings between the pair, including a 6-1 6-3 quarter-final victory in Vienna last week, but he wont be underestimating the American, who overtook Ivo Karlovic for the most aces served on tour this year when he fired down 18 to take him to 1,141 for the season.He played a great match as I saw quite a bit of it after I finished practising, Murray told Sky Sports.He looked like he played very well, the court is very quick here and you look at the guys who have reached the latter stages - Tsonga, Cilic, Isner, Raonic - its a lot of the big servers. It seems to suit there game very well here, so I will need to play very well.Isner is into his third Masters final and, having started the week ranked 27th, his run in Paris has ensured he will end the season in the worlds top 20 and as the top-ranked American for the fifth year in succession.The 31-year-olds last 1000 Series final came in Cincinnati in 2013, where he was beaten 7-6 7-6 by Rafa Nadal, and his only other final at this level was Indian Wells in 2012, where Roger Federer got tthe better of him in straight sets.dddddddddddd Murrays magnificent year We reflect on Andy Murrays 2016 as he ascends to the top of the world rankings Andy Murray reflects on becoming the world No 1 A win for Isner would give him the biggest title of his career so far, but the courts in Paris are playing faster than ever and his huge serve - which has accounted for Cilic, Jack Sock, Jan-Lennard Struff, David Ferrer and Mischa Zverev - will be considerable threat to Murrays hopes of the title.But Murray delights in dismantling the big servers and coming into the match with a day of rest and in the form of his life, he will look to announce his arrival at the top of the rankings with the Paris title.Follow the action on Sky Sports 3 from 2pm on Sunday or via our live blog here on www.skysports.com/tennis and on our mobile apps. Live ATP Masters Tennis November 6, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: Croft: Murray a worthy No 1 Murray claims No 1 spot Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen