Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nd were origiinally scheduled to fight in

in
Über uns
09.06.2018 15:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

A.J. Styles?threw up a too sweet hand gesture to?Luke Gallows?and?Karl Anderson?as he walked toward them in a back hallway, shortly after hearing his name announced?as?Smackdowns No. 2 draft pick on July 19.See you later Big Al, the approaching Gallows replied to his friend Styles (real name Allen Jones) as he returned their trademark gesture and broke some bad news. We just got drafted to Raw.Youre freaking kidding me, said a visibly stunned and confused Styles, in scenes captured on WWE Networks Draft Center live broadcast.?No Im not -- real life. Hold down the blue, good brother.Styles ran his hands through his hair and noted, Looks like Im on my own.In the storyline-driven world of professional wrestling, it is easy to overlook the bonds forged between the men and women navigating WWEs nearly perpetual live schedule together on the road -- athletes who likely see one another more than they do their own families.Having formed a strong bond in similar circumstances while the trio was in New Japan Pro Wrestling as members of the Bullet Club -- the promotions hottest act to this day -- Styles, Gallows and Anderson all signed with WWE in early 2016. Each of them had accomplished a lot before signing that contract; Styles was a five-time world champion in TNA, but had completely reinvented and reinvigorated himself as a two-time IWGP heavyweight champion in New Japan, while Gallows and Anderson were three-time IWGP heavyweight tag-team champions.Styles debuted a few months before Gallows and Anderson as part of the 2016 Royal Rumble match, but within a few months they joined The Phenomenal One on the WWE roster. The trio had just started to revisit the collective dominance they had enjoyed in Japan on WWE programming when the brand separation draft broke them back up.Yeah it was a shock, for sure, Gallows told ESPN of his and Andersons separation from Styles. But we definitely turned it into a positive. Its been a positive for A.J., as he won the [WWE] title at Backlash on Sunday. Were wrestling for the tag-team championships coming up at Clash of Champions. So I think it was a necessary evil, in a way.At first, we might not have looked at it so positive, but now were all getting along, Gallows said. We talk to [Styles] every day. We text with him every day. The friendships always gonna be there. Thats something that will never be broken. This was just something for us career-wise I think had to happen.?But Gallows absolutely feels The Club could reunite on the same brand in the future. Were very young in our new WWE careers, he said. Creatively, theres definitely room for that to happen again, and I think and hope that it will.?Styles, Gallows and Anderson might have left Japan behind, but while theyre carrying the Bullet Clubs legacy in their own way in the WWE, its presence is still massive all over the world.Finn Balor, known as Prince Devitt before his signing with WWE, was a three-time IWGP junior heavyweight champion in New Japan. Balor carried NXT as the longest reigning champion in the brands history with a 292-day reign before getting the call-up to the main roster as a first-round draft pick for Raw. The Irishman then became the inaugural WWE Universal champion at SummerSlam before vacating the title the following night because of a shoulder injury.Kenny Omega, who requested his release from WWEs former developmental territory Deep South Wrestling in 2006, has gone on to prolific success in New Japan; his win in the prestigious G1 tournament in August was the first by a non-Japanese wrestler. Omegas cohorts, the Young Bucks -- Nick and Matt Jackson -- have forged a reputation in the independents as one of the best tag teams in the world; theyve had five reigns (including a current one) as the IWGP junior heavyweight tag-team champions, along with title reigns in both Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerilla.?Then there is?Adam Cole, one of Bullet Clubs newest recruits and the newly crowned Ring of Honor world champion, who ended Jay Lethals 427-day world title reign.Those are the three pinnacle talents in our business that arent contracted to WWE at this moment, Gallows said of Omega and the Bucks, his former running mates in Japan. I think it could just be a matter of time [before they join WWE] and I personally would love to see it. It would be amazing. WWE is proving right now with the Cruiserweight Classic and the WWE Network that anything can happen.We always knew and kinda saw [Bullet Club] had a lot of talent, but to see it move on to such a big level, its been a testament to all those guys, a testament to what we were doing in Japan, Gallows said. I know that were all very thankful, we all love what we do. Karl, AJ and myself are very happy to be able to do it in the WWE.This isnt Gallows first time around in the WWE. During his time in WWE developmental he had an ignominious appearance as an impostor Kane that quickly fizzled out, and he then debuted as a seemingly mentally challenged character in Festus that would gain superhuman strength and aggression when the bell rang. His most prominent role with the company came in 2009, when he became Luke Gallows as part of C.M. Punks Straight Edge Society. His first run with the WWE ended in late 2010, but during his time with the WWE and later in his runs in Japan and elsewhere, Gallows picked up a tremendous amount of experience for a wrestler whos still only 32 years old.Ive been around a long time now. Im kind of a young veteran guy. Ive been in the ring with some of the greatest wrestlers to have ever lived, especially of my generation, the top names in the business. Everybody would agree AJ is one of the top, man. Hes a gifted performer and hes certainly one that deserves that best in the world moniker.Gallows tag-team partner is still something of an unknown entity to a lot of the WWE Universe, but Anderson accomplished a lot during his lengthy run in Japan. In addition to the three tag-team title reigns with Gallows and another with Giant Bernard (aka Tensai and current head WWE Performance Center trainer Matt Bloom), Anderson had impressive showings as a singles wrestler. Before Kenny Omegas victory, Anderson joined Rick Rude as the only non-Japanese wrestlers to even make the finals of the G1 Climax tournament.Karl Anderson is one of the best-kept secrets in the business so far, Gallows said. Every time I sit on the apron watching him I think, Jesus, this guy is really special, and he is. And I think that everybodys getting the chance to see that now.Anderson, Gallows and Styles have their time in Japan to thank for their current roles in the WWE, and their stories help prove there are a number of ways to make it to the WWE in the modern era. Gallows credited his journey in New Japan as the rebirth of my career after getting released at the age of 26, and one look at the current WWE and NXT rosters proves that there are elements to performing on an independent wrestling that can translate to the bigger stage.While he thinks that no independent wrestler should be turning down an offer to develop their craft at the WWE Performance Center, he said it is important for todays performers to keep up-to-date with whats going on outside of the WWE bubble in companies like New Japan and ROH.Everybody involved in WWE as performers right now has their finger on the pulse of the business, and thats why the business is so good, he said. They know whos out there; they know whos coming up. Everybody knows whats going on. Everybody talks about it. Its definitely there, way more than it used to be, I would say. Keion Crossen Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Duke Dawson Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.cheapnewenglandpatriotsjerseys.com/jawhaun-bentley-jersey/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Patriots T-shirts . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Authentic Patriots Jerseys . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Undefeated Andre Ward used a steady left hook to repeatedly score and unanimously outpointed Alexander Brand to take the WBO Intercontinental light heavyweight championship Saturday night.Ward (30-0) was never seriously threatened by Brand (25-2), the 39-year-old Colombian who lost for the first time since 2012.Ward stunned Brand early and opened a small cut over his right eye while winning every roundAll three judges had the fight 120-112 for Ward.We knew this guy was going to be really, really hard to knock out, Ward said. I tried to press it, didnt get it but it was good to get the reps.Ward is in position for a long-anticipated matchup with unified light heavyweight champ Sergey Kovalev. That fight has already been penciled in for Nov. 19 in Las Vegas.That would be Wards third fight in a eight months, overtime for a boxer who fought only three times from 2012 to 2015.Im excited, Ward said. I had to get past this step, (Kovalev) had to get past his step. If Im not ready to fight the best now, Ill never be ready.Like he was when Ward beat Sullivan Barrera in March, Kovalev was in attendance at Oracle Arena and sat with his mother near ringside for the fight with Brand.After the fight Kovalev joined Ward in the ring and the two men shook hands in what might be their last friendly exchange before the expected showdown in Las Vegas.He showed that hes ready, Kovalev later told reporters. Alexander was an uncomfortable style for him but Andre had a good fight.Ward and Brand were origiinally scheduled to fight in November 2015 before Brand pulled out with a leg injury while Ward went on to beat Sullivan Barrera by unanimous decision in March.ddddddddddddThe nine-month delay to get to Brand hardly seemed to matter for the three-time world champion.Ward was patient early, plodding forward and working out of clenches while Brand missed wildly with a pair of left hooks in the first round.That was ongoing theme much of the fight -- the 39-year-old Colombian comfortable trying to tie Ward up with clenches while Ward continually fought his way out.Brands best punch was a light left in the third that glanced off Wards forehead.Ward broke through late in the fourth when he landed a left hook to Brands jaw then followed it up with a combination.The 2004 Olympic gold medalist scored with a left hook again in the fifth then changed up to a southpaw style and continued to score at will.Brand, who appeared to get cut over his right eye by a Ward left in the fifth, landed two straight rights in the eighth but Ward brushed them off and shook his head.It was a frustrating night all around for Brand, whose only other loss came against current WBC super middleweight champion Badou Jack in 2012.Brand slipped on a slick area of the mat and fell on his back at one point, then later got his right hand caught in the strap connecting the ring ropes while trying to throw a punch. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen