Image and video hosting by TinyPic

​FC Twente came from behind to beat 10-man Heerenveen 3-1 in the Eredivisie on Saturday. Henk Veerman gave Heerenveen the lead b

in
Über uns
09.06.2018 15:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

​FC Twente came from behind to beat 10-man Heerenveen 3-1 in the Eredivisie on Saturday. Henk Veerman gave Heerenveen the lead but Bruno Uvini levelled the game in the 40th minute before Joost van Aken was dismissed with just over 20 minutes to go.Jerson Cabral then put Twente ahead in the 89th minute before Hakim Ziyech added another late on. Elsewhere, ADO Den Haag took the lead twice but were pegged back to draw 2-2 with Roda JC Kerkrade.Kevin Jansens opener was cancelled out by Tom van Hyfte, before Timothy Derijck put the home side back in front. Kristoffer Petersen then pulled Roda JC Kerkrade level again with eight minutes to go.Vincent Janssen scored the only goal of the game after 62 minutes as AZ Alkmaar beat Vitesse 1-0. Heracles were 2-0 winners against PEC Zwolle thanks to second-half goals from Iliass Bel Hassani and Jaroslav Navratil.On Friday night, Excelsior drew 0-0 with Willem II. Ajax host Feyenoord in the pick of the games on Sunday, while De Graafschap play NEC Nijmegen, Cambuur travel to FC Gronigen and Utrecht face PSV Eindhoven.On Sunday, watch Ajax v Feyenoord live on Sky Sports 5 HD (Red Button) at 11.30am and FC Utrecht v PSV Eindhoven on Sky Sports 2 HD (Red Button) at 3.45pm. Also See: Eredivisie fixtures Eredivisie table Get Sky Sports Bet £5 Get £20 Free Black Saints Jerseys . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Throwback Saints Jerseys . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.officialsaintsnflauthenticshop.com/trequan-smith-stitched-jersey/ .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Boston Scott Stitched Jersey .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Elite Saints Jerseys . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Greg Inglis candidly admits he will go into Saturdays rugby league Test underprepared and expects to be targeted by the Kiwis.Inglis arrived in Perth on Thursday, four days later than his teammates after staying in Sydney for the birth of his daughter Quinn Sybella.The Australian centre will only have Fridays captains run as training before the nib Stadium encounter in what will be his 36th Test appearance.Crucially, it will be his only training session inside likely left winger Valentine Holmes, who will make his Test debut.Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga will name his team on Friday morning, with Holmes set to get the nod after Semi Radradras non-selection for the 24-man Four Nations squad due to off-field dramas.Josh Mansour is not with the team because he is getting married on Saturday.I am going in under prepared but Ive played enough footy with these guys and enough footy with Mal so I know what he expects, Inglis said on Thurrsday.ddddddddddddTheres no doubt if I was playing a rookie (combination), Id be targeting them.You never know until after 20 minutes how its going to act.Inglis said he had gone before into representative games, including State of Origin I last year, with familiar teammates such as Johnathan Thurston playing inside him on the left side.Well have a bit of a chat with the boys; JT and my winger will chat about how we all like to defend, Inglis saidIve played a number of games over the years with JT and were pretty comfortable.Theres been a few camps where I went in underprepared. It was Origin last year when I was in hospital for five days and I got down to Sydney.I did one training session in that camp and went off to hospital, did the captains run and then played Origin so its happened a few times. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen