Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oahu, HI - Paul Goydos birdied four holes in a row on the back nine Sunday and he held off Fred Funk and Scott Dunlap to win the

in
Häuser
14.06.2018 09:58
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Oahu, HI - Paul Goydos birdied four holes in a row on the back nine Sunday and he held off Fred Funk and Scott Dunlap to win the Pacific Links Hawaii Championship. Simon Mignolet Jersey . Goydos finished his first Champions Tour victory at 19-under-par 197. His total of 197 smashed the previous tournament record of 202 that Willie Wood set in 2012. I kept my decades going too. I won in the 1990s, the 2000s and the 2010s. Ive won every decade, Goydos stated. I love it over here. Its a great place to golf. Funk had a hole-in-one on the 16th. That helped him card a 3-under 69, which left him tied with Dunlap at minus-18. Dunlap matched the low round of the day with his 7-under 65 at Kapolei Golf Course. Russ Cochran carded a 6-under 66 to take fourth place at 17-under-par 199. Jeff Maggert was one stroke back at minus-16 after a final-round 67. Goydos and Funk shared the lead to start the day, and both got off to slow starts. Goydos parred the first, then birdied No. 2. He followed that with six consecutive pars, but he maintained at least a piece of the lead nearly that whole time. Funk parred one and two before stumbling to a bogey on the third. He got that shot back when he birdied the seventh. Funk reeled off six pars in a row from the eighth. Goydos ended his string of pars with a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-4 ninth, which tied him for the lead with Dunlap. Dunlap birdied five of seven holes from the fourth to jump to 16-under. His birdied at 10 gave him a piece of the lead. After Goydos birdied the ninth, Dunlap answered with a 10-foot birdie effort at 12. Goydos bogeyed the 10th, but remained tied with Dunlap, who faltered to a bogey on No. 13. Dunlap bounced back with a birdie on the par-5 14th to grab the lead at minus-17. After three pars in a row, Goydos took control of the tournament. He got up and down for birdie from over the green at 14. Dunlap answered with a birdie on No. 17, but he ran out of holes. I think Im a good motivating influence for the tour, joked Dunlap, who posted is his seventh top-20 finish in his last eight starts. Coming down the end, you better do some good stuff. Its nice to be in the mix. This is as good as stretch of golf as I played probably ever. Its nice to maintain a level of golf I think I can play. Goydos stuffed his approach within a foot at 15 to move to 18-under with that birdie. Funk, who was paired with Goydos and Pavin, birdied 14th to get to 16- under. Funks hole-in-one at 16 briefly gave him a piece of the lead. Goydos made his third in a row as he drained a 15-footer for birdie and the lead at 16. I cant really control Fred, who hit a great shot in there. To be honest with you, the 4-iron I hit in there was as good a shot as I hit all day, said Goydos of his tee shot at 16. The putter was mediocre on the front nine, but it was better on the back. I couldnt hit a better putt on 16, and quite frankly, I couldnt hit a better putt on 17 either. At the par-5 17th, Goydos chipped to six feet and he made that birdie putt to climb to 20-under. He was two clear of the field and needed that extra stroke. Goydos flew the green at 18 with his approach. After taking a drop from the grandstands and the television tower, Goydos chipped between a couple of trees to about 18 feet. He lagged his par effort to tap-in range. Funk and Pavin made their pars before Goydos tapped in for bogey and the win. Im pretty impressed I was able to hit my second shot between (the tower and the grandstand), Goydos joked. To be honest with you, youre a little nervy up there. But I hit a nice little chip shot and hit a nice little putt. Funk followed his ace with a pair of pars to end one back. NOTES: Goydos earned $330,000 for the victory ... Goydos also won in Hawaii on the PGA Tour at the Sony Open ... The Champions Tour heads to California next week for the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach, where Kirk Triplett is the two-time defending champion. Thomas Vermaelen Jersey . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. Michy Batshuayi Jersey . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/vincent-kompany-belgium-jersey/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars have bought out the final year of defenceman Aaron Romes contract, a move that will give the club more salary cap space. Under the NHL collective bargaining agreement, teams were given two amnesty buyouts that must be used by the end of the month. With Tuesdays move, the Stars will pay Rome two-thirds of the $1.6 million he was set to earnn next season. Jan Vertonghen Belgium Jersey. That money wont count against the salary cap. Rome, who signed a three-year, free-agent contract in 2012, had one assist in 25 games during an injury-plagued season with the Stars. He played once during Dallas six-game playoff loss to Anaheim. The Stars have several young defencemen who could push for playing time next season. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen