Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BETHESDA, Md. [url=http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/c-36-thomas-lemar-france-jersey. aspx]Thomas Lemar France Jersey[/url] . --

in
Häuser
14.06.2018 09:58
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

BETHESDA, Md. Thomas Lemar France Jersey . -- Patrick Reed is not interested in talking about being top five in the world. He only cares about PGA Tour victory No. 4. Reed, who turned off some of his peers when he won at Doral and said he was among the top five players in the world, held it together Saturday at steamy Congressional for an even-par 71 to build a two-shot lead in the Quicken Loans National. As if Congressional wasnt difficult, the rest of the field now has to chase a guy who has won all three previous PGA Tour events when he had at least a share of the lead going into the final round. On a day when making pars often meant moving forward, Reed overcame three bogeys in a seven-hole stretch by playing the last five holes at 1 under for a two-shot margin over Seung-yul Noh, Freddie Jacobson and Marc Leishman. "You cant get ahead of yourself," Reed said. "If you think about having the lead or if you think about what youre going to do coming down 18, youre going to lose focus on the rest of the holes." Reed was at 6-under 207. The final round will have a player in the last group with a red shirt, only it wont be tournament host Tiger Woods, who missed the cut. Reed has been wearing a red shirt and black pants on Sunday to pattern himself after Woods. He also cited Woods when asked which player was his idol in being confident. Reed took that to a new level when he won at Doral and said he felt he was among the top five in the world. He currently is No. 29. "You cant play this game with lack of confidence," Reed said. "So just one of those things that, you know, were all trying to strive for the same thing, and some guys get there and thats all were trying to do." Dating to his first PGA Tour win at the Wyndham Championship last August, the only top 10s Reed has had have been victories. He attributes his sporadic play to his wife having their first child last month. Now, Reed says his life is becoming settled and his game is rounding into shape. Noh finished off his 5-under 66 -- the best score of the third round -- about the time the leaders went off. He was at 4-under 209, which looked better by the hour. Jacobson made four birdies in his opening eight holes to reach 8 under, only to take double bogey on the 11th hole and a sloppy bogey on the par-5 16th hole. He wound up with a 71. Leishman was still only one shot behind until he failed to get up-and-down for par on the 17th and fell to a 73. "At the start of the day, we probably knew that anything under par was going to be a really good score," Leishman said. "I actually said to my caddie, It feels a bit like a U.S. Open because there were a few pins that you really didnt have a chance to get at. But I think thats good. Its a tough golf course. Its long. If youre not in the fairway, you have no chance." Reed was not in the fairway on two holes where he made birdie, and he managed to pull it off. In deep rough to the right of the fourth fairway, he was 169 yards away and decided to smash a 9-iron to clear the bunker instead of trying a soft 8-iron. It worked out perfectly. The ball bounded past the hole and up a slope, and slowly rolled back to within inches of the cup. "I thought there was about a 3 per cent chance I could cover that bunker, and I ended up being perfect," Reed said. "It was nice whenever I saw it roll up the hill and I saw it come back down because I thought, All right, we have about 5, 7 feet for birdie. Didnt know it was a couple inches, which was nice." Oliver Goss of Australia, the U.S. Amateur runner-up last year making his second pro start, was part of a four-way tie for the lead going into the third round. He was still in the mix until a three-putt from 10 feet for double bogey on No. 11. He had a 76, though he was still only five shots behind. Justin Rose was within two shots of the lead after a hot start, only to make bogey on the par-5 ninth and a double bogey on the 11th hole. He battled back with a pair of late birdies, only to drop another shot on the 18th for a 71. Even so, he was only three shots behind. This could be a perfect fit for a U.S. Open champion. None of the last 26 players who teed off broke 70. Rose took note of the rapidly changing colour of the greens, and his only fear was officials watering the greens overnight, which would make it easier for the early starters. "Id be a fan of them letting them go a little bit and making this a tough tournament and sort of having another U.S. Open," Rose said. "That would be my wish right now. But obviously, the course is firm. Wedges were releasing 10 yards by the end of the day. Its definitely a test. It was fun. I enjoy that type of golf." Lucas Hernandez France Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Custom France Jerseys . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/ . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season.Waco, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Having recently had a six-game win streak come to an end, the 21sth-ranked Baylor Bears get back to work on Wednesday night as they welcome the 12th-ranked Kansas Jayhawks to the Ferrell Center for a Big 12 Conference tussle. Both teams come in sporting identical overall record at 11-2, with this being the conference opener for Kansas, and Baylor having already suffered a defeat in its league lid lifter last Saturday at Oklahoma (73-63). Kansas has won its last two games after falling at Temple in a surprising 77-52 final on Dec. 22. Double-digit home wins over Kent State (78-62) and UNLV (76-61) have gotten the team back on track, as it prepares for the rigors of Big 12 play. Despite Baylors recent loss to Oklahoma, the team has enjoyed tremendous success over the last year or so, going 23-5 dating back to Feb. 12, 2014. The Bears are 8-0 at home this season. Kansas has dominated the series with Baylor, winning 21 of the 25 all-time meetings. However, the Bears have been more competitive of late, trailing just 3-2 in the last five matchups. Trailing UNLV 33-29 at halftime, Kansas went on a tear over the final 20 minutes in hitting 60 percent of its field goal attempts to pull ahead and eventually put a 15-point decision into the win column. Four of the five starters for the Jayhawks scored in double figures, led by Frank Mason III with 18 points. He also dished out seven assists, helping guys like Wayne Selden, Jr. (16), Perry Ellis (16), Kelly Oubre, Jr. (12) and Cliff Alexander (10) get in on the action as well. Oubre paced the team with 10 rebounds, as KU easily won the battle on the boards, 45-31. Points in the paint (38-28), ooff turnovers (20-6) and out on the break (19-4) also played a role in the positive outcome for the Jayhawks. Paul Pogba France Jersey. Kansas is by no means an offensive juggernaut, as the team averages 71.2 ppg behind a typical shooting output of .426 overall, which does happen to include a 39.2 percent effort from 3-point range. Defensively, the team permits 64.5 ppg, with foes shooting just 41.9 percent from the floor and the Jayhawks control the glass to the tune of a +7.4 rebounding margin. Ellis and Mason are the only two double-digit scorers on the season, with the former netting 13.0 ppg and the latter 12.4 ppg. Johnathan Motley scored a career-high 24 points, Taurean Prince added 17 more, and Rico Gathers grabbed a dozen rebounds, but those efforts went for naught as Baylor dropped a 10-point decision at Oklahoma over the weekend. The Bears struggled to hit the open shot, converting just 37.3 percent of their field goal attempts, and they suffered a 40-35 deficit on the boards. The Sooners didnt shoot much better (.407), but they went 21-of-25 at the foul line, compared to only 12-of-18 by the visitors. Baylor hasnt exactly lit up the scoreboard this season either, the team producing 70 ppg thanks to a whopping +10.5 rebounding differential. As a result, foes are scoring just 56.1 ppg, in connecting on only 37.7 percent of their total shots, which includes a dismal 27.6 percent showing from beyond the arc. Prince is the Bears leading scorer, but he averages just 12 ppg. Motley (10.8 ppg) and Royce ONeal (10.3 ppg) round out the units double- digit scorers, while Gathers is close to averaging a double-double with 9.6 points and 10.6 caroms per contest. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen