Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ored a touchdown, while Wofford turned it

in
Über uns
14.06.2018 14:45
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

It turns out Robert Quinn only needed to hydrate.The Rams defensive end suffered a scare shortly after the team returned to Los Angeles on Sunday night, admitting himself to a local hospital early Monday morning with what was described as a non-football-related illness.TMZ released audio of a 911 call in which a woman who described herself as Quinns mother-in-law said Quinn was shaking and potentially suffering from a seizure. But Quinn was discharged from the hospital in less than a day, and he was a full participant in practice by Friday.He claimed he was told to just drink more water.Thats what I took from the whole thing, Quinn told reporters after Fridays practice. Drink more water -- and often, at that.Hints of a possible seizure are especially troubling for Quinn, who was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor during his senior year of high school and still undergoes biannual checkups. But both Quinn and Rams coach Jeff Fisher stated that the recent issue was unrelated.Quinn is listed as questionable?for Sundays home game against the Miami Dolphins. A league source told ESPNs Adam Schefter that Quinn is expected to play.Quinn said on Friday that the decision is going to come down to the doctors, Fisher, and ultimately how I feel. Hopefully I can get out there on Sunday and be somewhat productive.Also in question is the status of center Tim Barnes, who injured his foot on Sunday, did not practice all week and is also listed as questionable. If thats the case, Demetrius Rhaney would probably start his second career NFL game and snap the ball to No. 1 overall pick Jared Goff in his debut.The Dolphins, winners of four straight, will likely be without two of their starting offensive linemen in center Mike Pouncey (hip) and left tackle Branden Albert (wrist).Rams defensive end Eugene Sims (concussion) and cornerback Lamarcus Joyner (ankle) are also listed as questionable, though they were each full participants on Friday. Running back Todd Gurley (thigh) was limited Friday and is also questionable, but he didnt show up on the injury report at any other point this week.Quinn has been around the team since Tuesday morning and teammates have not noticed anything different. Fellow defensive end William Hayes drove Quinn back from the hospital on Monday night and said all he wanted was some sweet tea.It appears the worst is behind him.It kind of just overwhelmed me, said Quinn, who took 82 percent of the defensive snaps in Sundays 9-6 win over the New York Jets. It really just surprised me. Happened so fast; didnt really have a lot of time to think about it. Just dealt with it when I realized what was going on; kept on moving forward. Cheap Harold Landry Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Cheap Luke Falk Jersey . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. http://www.titansjerseyscheap.com/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Rob Nelson of ESPN Stats & Information revisits the worst bad beats from the weekends gambling action.Closing lines are courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, and pick percentages are via Wunderdog Sports.ThursdayMinnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors Closing line: Raptors -9.5The Timberwolves got off to a hot start in this one and led by 10 points after the first quarter. However, no lead is ever safe in the NBA. Entering the fourth quarter, Minnesota still led by one, and the 29 percent of bettors who took the +9.5 were seemingly in good shape. Unfortunately, it would be a final 12 minutes to forget if you were on the underdog.A 17-4 run by the Raptors put them up 12 points midway through the quarter. A Zach LaVine basket with a minute to go cut the Toronto lead down to nine, but that would be the last score for Minnesota. The Raptors tallied the next five points and won by 14, outscoring the Timberwolves 36-21 in the fourth.Final score: Raptors 124, Timberwolves 110 (Raptors cover)SaturdayWofford Terriers at Youngstown State Penguins Closing line: Youngstown State -6The best game of the FCS quarterfinals turned out to be a bad beat for those on Wofford +6. The Terriers jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never trailed by more than four points until double overtime. With the game tied at 23, Woffords David Marvin had a chance to win it with a 53-yard field goal on the final play of regulation. Marvin would miss, and the game would continue.On the first possession of overtime, Wofford drove down to the Youngstown State two-yard line but was stopped on fourth down. Those on the Terriers +6, would be able to cash their tickets with a game-winning Penguins field goal, but Youngstown States Zak Kennedy missed a 37-yard attempt -- his third missed field goal of the game. In double overtime, Youngstown State scored a touchdown, while Wofford turned it over on downs, resulting in a seven point loss for the Terriers.ddddddddddddinal score: Youngstown State 30, Wofford 23 -- 2OT (Youngstown State covers)Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs.?Villanova Wildcats Closing line: Villanova -6.5In a matchup of unbeatens, Notre Dame was looking like it might upset the top-ranked Villanova Wildcats. At the very least, the 38 percent who took the Fighting Irish to cover the 6.5-point spread were in great shape. Notre Dame led for the first 31 minutes but fell behind for the first time when Villanovas Jalen Brunson put his Wildcats up 57-56 with nine minutes left.The two teams went back and forth down the stretch, and Villanova led just 68-66 with less than a minute left. Much to the dismay of those on the underdog, the Fighting Irish went cold down the stretch, missing their final four shots. Villanova, on the other hand, went a perfect 6-for-6 from the free-throw line in the final minute, going on to win by eight.Final score: Villanova 74, Notre Dame 66 (Villanova covers)SundayPittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills Closing line: Over/under 46In a game where it snowed throughout, a flurry of late scoring is what ended up costing the 49 percent of bettors on the under. With less than 10 minutes left, the Steelers led 21-7, with the total well below the closing over/under of 46. A pair of field goals by Chris Boswell, with a Charles Clay touchdown in between, made the score 27-13 with less than two minutes left.It would all come down to one last Buffalo drive, with those on the under desperately needing a stop. They wouldnt get it, as LeSean McCoys three-yard touchdown with 1:25 left made the score 27-19. Dan Carpenters PAT marked the 47th point ?of the game (and the 19th point in the final 9:57), pushing the total over.Finals score: Steelers 27, Bills 20 (Game goes over) Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen