Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ajerseysauthentic.com/]Wholesale Nike N

in
Über uns
25.03.2018 09:50
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

UFC 200 has grown so big that a single fight card cant contain it.The worlds dominant mixed martial arts promotion is throwing an anniversary party for itself in Las Vegas, staging several days of events collectively dubbed International Fight Week. The UFC is putting on shows on three consecutive nights, along with innumerable accompanying fan activities and entertainments, including everything from a massive fan expo to a 5K run.It all culminates Saturday night in UFC 200, which has one of the most stacked fight cards in the promotions history.Sure, its not technically the UFCs 200th actual pay-per-view show, since it has been forced to cancel two numbered events. But with a recent run of success inside and outside the cage, along with widespread rumors of the entire promotions impending sale for multiple billions, the UFC brass clearly feels the numerical milestone is a great time to celebrate.Its pretty cool to be involved in something like this, said Jon Jones, whose rematch with Daniel Cormier for the light heavyweight title caps the entire week. You know its a historic week for the UFC, and theyve come a long way to get to this point.The UFC did a similarly super-sized week of three consecutive fight cards last December, and all three shows drew sizable crowds in the UFCs hometown. Theyre going even bigger this time, scheduling the first two shows at the MGM Grand Garden Arena before moving across the Strip on Saturday to the sparkling-new T-Mobile Arena, the home of Las Vegas expansion NHL franchise.Here are five things to know heading into the big week:TITLE FIGHTS EVERY NIGHT: A belt will be won on each of the three shows, culminating in three title fights Saturday. Lightweight champion Rafael Dos Anjos defense against Eddie Alvarez headlines Thursdays card, while strawweight champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk takes on Claudia Gadelha atop Fridays show. The three championship fights at UFC 200 are Jose Aldos interim featherweight title fight with Frankie Edgar, bantamweight champion Miesha Tates defense against Amanda Nunes, and Jones second meeting with Cormier.EVERYONES A STAR: UFC 200 alone features nine fighters who have held a championship belt during their careers. Former heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez, former bantamweight champ T.J. Dillashaw and former welterweight champ Johny Hendricks are all in difficult bouts. The card also includes former title contenders Cat Zingano, Mark Hunt and Diego Sanchez, along with some of the most crowd-pleasing fighters in UFC history, including Joe Lauzon and Jim Miller.BIG BAD BROCK: Along with the legitimate competitive reasons to buy UFC 200, theres also the biggest spectacle in MMA: Brock Lesnar, the former heavyweight champ and current professional wrestler. Nearly five years after his last fight, and a year after saying he was done with MMA, the UFC 100 headliner returns to the cage to fight knockout artist Hunt. Lesnar will get a big payday for taking the enormous risk, and the UFC will get another boost from the biggest pay-per-view draw in the sports history.CONOR AND NATE II: Conor McGregors rematch with Nate Diaz isnt on the UFC 200 card, thanks to McGregors brief scrap with the UFC over money and promotional responsibilities earlier this year. But the charismatic Irishman and his Californian conqueror will make their presence felt at International Fight Week. Theyre scheduled for a news conference Thursday to promote their meeting at UFC 202 on Aug. 20. It will feel more like a fight: The promotion is holding the event at T-Mobile Arena, and its open to the public.GRAND FINALE: The festivities all come down to Jones second meeting with Cormier. A victory would be redemption for Jones (22-1), widely considered the worlds top pound-for-pound MMA fighter. He had his 205-pound title stripped last year after his involvement in a hit-and-run accident, but returned earlier this year. Cormier (17-1) has never lost to anyone but Jones, but he was outclassed in their first meeting. Buy Nike Presto . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Nike Air Presto Ultra Br Arctic Orange . PAUL, Minn. http://www.offwhitepresto.com/nike-air-presto-flyknit-sale/nike-presto-flyknit-womens.html . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Nike Air Presto Navy Silver . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Off White Presto On Feet . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. RIO DE JANEIRO -- On the eve of arguably the most anticipated race of the swimming program at these Olympics, there was no need for words. No need for soft and cuddly clichés about respect or admiration. Instead, one 10-second television clip told you everything you needed to know about the relationship between Michael Phelps and South Africas Chad le Clos.It was four years ago in London when le Clos, who grew up idolizing Phelps, handed the American his first loss at a major international meet in a decade by out-touching him in the 200-meter butterfly final. Afterward, a gracious Phelps offered medal stand pointers to the then-20-year-old le Clos and there was talk that Phelps would someday visit South Africa to go shark diving with le Clos.Now that possibility couldnt be any further from happening.On Monday night, in the call room before the second semifinal heat of the 200-meter fly, le Clos began shadowboxing directly in front of Phelps. The most decorated Olympian of all time glared over, under and pretty much right through the South African. The moment was picked up by NBCs cameras, prompting commentator Rowdy Gaines to say Ive never seen this before. Lets just leave these cameras right here. Before the night was through, Phelps glare of death would become the latest sports-driven meme.Everybody has their own race strategy of what they do, Phelps said afterward. If thats his, then thats his. I tried to not really pay attention.When told after the session that cameras had picked up his moves, le Clos seemed surprised.Phelps stare down of Chad le Clos is much better with the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song: https://t.co/Bpy94Wbb3c https://t.co/q12NPhnP4r- NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) August 9, 2016Did they catch that? he asked. Dammit. I dont know. I just do what I need to do. The call room is what it is. Its a difficult place. A lot of tension, especially before a final. We will see tomorrow.Tomorrow refers to the 200 fly final that has been circled on the calendars of both men for about a year now. It was August of 2015 when the flames in this rivalry first began to burn from opposite ends of the globe. With some 6,500 miles and eight time zones between them, le Clos, competing at world championships in Kazan, Russia, took offense to Phelps comments that the worlds top times in the butterfly events werent all that impressive. Phelps was unable to compete at worlds as part of his punishment for his DUI arrest in September 2014 and was instead at U.S. nationals in San Antonio at the time.Le Clos responded with a 50.56-second 100 fly, telling reporters afterward, I just did a time that he hasnt done in four years. So he can keep quiet now.Those words caught the eye of Phelps and his coach, Bob Bowman. Phelps was on his way to the Northside Aquatics Center that night when Bowman made a comment how everyone in the van needed to keep quiet now. Phelps picked up on it immediately.He was like, Did you read that? Bowman said. And I was like, Yeeah.dddddddddddd I knew there was no way he wasnt going to see that.Phelps responded with a 50.45, the fastest time in the world in 2015 and the fifth-fastest ever. Afterward, Phelps refused to name le Clos specifically but said he thrived on opponents trash-talking him. He begged more of them to do it. Bowman took it a step further, pointing out that the time le Clos beat Phelps head-to-head in London, Phelps was at a point where he despised the sport of swimming and had been ditching training sessions.I dont know why you would say something like that, Bowman suggested that night in San Antonio. He beat Michael in a race where Michael was completely unprepared. Other than that ... its like ... just shut up.From that moment on, a rivalry was born. That fall, le Clos told the website Sport360 he felt his quotes had been taken out of context. He said the same Monday night. But in that Sport360 interview he took another shot at Phelps, questioning his status as a global role model.Hes my idol. Maybe not ... I look up to him in swimming terms, thats it, le Clos said. But if I was as great as he was, I would conduct myself in a way children would be proud of. Thats what defines a champion. It doesnt matter how much money you have, how many gold medals you have, you must be a true champion and I pride myself on being that.In Mondays semifinal, Phelps time of 1:54.12 was the third-fastest in the world this year and good enough to beat le Clos by nearly a full second. But le Clos was coming off a challenging double after becoming the first South African to medal (bronze) in the 200 freestyle. He vowed that Tuesday nights final would be different.Im in the best shape Ive ever been in, le Clos said. Like I always say, I race to win. I want to beat Michael and he wants to beat me.Le Clos said he will be dedicating Tuesday nights final and all of his races to his parents, who are both battling cancer. Le Clos put out a statement this summer that doctors found a tumor in his fathers prostate that required surgery and his mother had to undergo a double mastectomy after a second bout with breast cancer.He said this week that both of his parents as well as his brother and sister are in Brazil cheering for him.Its been difficult. Its been hard. Its been an emotional week, he said. I was on the blocks and I heard my dad shout for me, and thats important for me. I want to do him proud.That would involve beating the most decorated Olympian of all time at a second straight Games in one of his marquee events.All I can say is I will race my heart out, le Clos said. Ill keep coming back at you. Im sure everyone else will be thinking of that those last 50 meters.Added Phelps: [This] race I would expect is going to get a lot of hype. Its going to be exciting.The mens 200-meter butterfly is scheduled to start on Tuesday, at 9:28 p.m. ET. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen