Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ving from reserves Terrence Ross, Patric

in
Über uns
19.06.2018 06:29
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A bounce went the right way at a key time for Mikael Granlund and the Minnesota Wild.Granlund scored with 44.5 seconds left, Devan Dubnyk stopped 25 shots for his league-leading fourth shutout, and the Wild beat the Boston Bruins 1-0 Thursday night.Granlund took a pass from Jonas Brodin circled below the end line and came out to the right of Tuukka Rask. His centering pass went off Adam McQuaid then off Rask and into the Boston net.Thats why I always pass, joked Granlund, who missed an open net in the second period.Dubnyk has had to carry the Wild lately as Minnesotas offense has mustered just 10 goals in its past seven games, yet won three. He has allowed nine goals in his last nine games, stopping 274 of 283 shots in that span to account for a .965 save percentage. For the season, his goals-against average (1.48) and save percentage (.952) are league bests.Its not my job to score. Its my job to work with the guys and defend. I have zero complaints with how the guys have been defending for me and playing, Dubnyk said. I got no question in here that these guys can put the puck in the net. Sometimes it takes something like that to turn it around.Minnesota has allowed an NHL-low 29 total goals in 16 games this season, including 10 in its last nine games, dating back to a 5-0 shutout Oct. 25 in Boston.Dubnyk kept the game scoreless 6 minutes into the third coming out of the crease and diving to poke the puck away from Matt Beleskey, who was in alone after a turnover by Matt Dumba.Rask stopped 28 shots. He is 4-1-0 in his past five games, with a 0.80 goals-against average and .947 save percentage.His best save came late in the second, getting his glove up quick to stifle Jason Pominville, who was alone in front and had a second to move the puck to his forehand.Hes been unbelievable, carrying us and bailing us out when we made mistakes, David Backes said. We need to find a way to beat the other goaltender.Boston has scored four goals in its last three games.An undisclosed injury has kept Bruins leading-scorer David Pastrnak, who has 10 goals and 14 points in 14 games, out of the past two practices. Coach Claude Julien said the right wing is day to day. Riley Nash played on the top line with Brad Marchand and Patrice Bergeron.After an evenly played opening period featuring stellar stops on both ends, and Minnesota controlling the first 14 minutes of the second, Boston thought it took a 1-0 lead when a shot from Torrey Krug deflected off the skate of Backes and behind Dubnyk with 5:30 to play in the frame. However, after a lengthy video review it was ruled the Bruins were offside entering the zone.Pardon my language but the (bad) bounces were 1-1 and ours was just an offside and theirs was a goal, Rask said. But after two periods when its 0-0 you feel like its gonna be some kind of breakdown or lucky bounce and thats what happened.Game notes Boston was scoreless on two power plays and is 4 for 60 all-time against the Wild. ... Minnesota assigned C Joel Eriksson Elk to Farjesta BK in the Swedish Elite League. Eriksson Ek has two goals and three assists in nine games and would have had the first year of his three-year entry-level contract kick in if he played a 10th game. ... Bruins D Kevan Miller, who began practicing with the team Tuesday, did not play. He had surgery Oct. 11 to repair a fracture in his left hand.UP NEXTBruins: Host Winnipeg on SaturdayWild: Host Colorado on Saturday to conclude a three-game homestand Air Max 98 Blancas . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Air Max 95 Baratas . LOUIS -- St. http://www.vapormaxplusespana.es/air-max-95.html . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Vapormax Off White Blancas . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Air Max 97 Off White España . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. WASHINGTON -- DeMar DeRozan wouldnt let a little ankle injury keep him from carrying the Toronto Raptors.DeRozan shook it off and scored 40 points, outdueling John Wall in a showcase of All-Star guards as the Raptors beat the winless Washington Wizards 113-103 on Wednesday night. Despite leaving the game briefly to get his ankles re-taped, DeRozan was 14 of 23 from the floor and cracked the 30-point mark for the fourth time in four games to start the season.Hes playing on another level right now, said backcourt mate Kyle Lowry, who scored 18. Hes making my life a lot easier and making I think everybody on our teams life a lot easier. Hes saving possessions, hes creating possessions. Hes creating offense.DeRozan tied Mike James 2005 franchise record with four consecutive 30-point games after previously dropping 40, 32 and 33 in games against Detroit, Cleveland and Denver. He said he didnt care about Sports Illustrated ranking him the 46th-best player in the NBA but tries to improve each night.Im just a student of the game, DeRozan said. I just try and put everything together, be a student of the game while working, always feeling like Im new to the game so I can soak up as much as possible. I try to release it once I get out there on the court.DeRozan released enough that the Raptors (3-1) withstood a dominant performance from Wall, who scored 33 points in 13 of 19 shooting and dished out 11 assists. Otto Porter also shot 11 of 13 and had 23 points for the Wizards (0-3), who committed 21 turnovers that turned into 30 Toronto points.Thats hard to overcome, Wizards coach Scott Brooks said. Theres a few things that we have to correct.A CUT BELOWLowry needed three stitches to close a cut below his right eye. Coach Dwane Casey knnew DeRozans ankle was OK but was concerned because he didnt know how bad Lowrys cut was.dddddddddddde bounced back, Casey said. Hed be probably a pretty good hockey player if thats the case. He came back. I thought that got his attention a little bit to say, `Hey this is for real tonight.BENCH BOSSESWhen DeRozan and Lowry were out early in the second quarter, the Raptors climbed back into the game thanks to a big showing from reserves Terrence Ross, Patrick Patterson and Cory Joseph. Torontos bench combined for 34 points to Washingtons 11.They played great, DeRozan said. They got us the momentum back.MUST-WIN?Center Marcin Gortat called this a must win for the Wizards at the morning shootaround, an ultimatum that didnt make much sense three games into a season.Were all right, were fine, just three games, Wall said. I dont know why he said its a must win. You want to win a home opener, yeah, but its not a must win.TIP-INSRaptors: Toronto has won eight consecutive regular-season meetings and 11 of the past 12. ... DeRozan tied Jose Calderon for the second-most games played in Raptors with his 525th. Hes 18 away from tying Morris Peterson for first.Wizards: The Wizards fell to 0-3 for the fourth time in six seasons. ... Rookie Tomas Satoransky checked in late in the third quarter after playing just 6 minutes in the first two games. He finished with two points in just under 10 minutes.UP NEXTRaptors: Host the Miami Heat on Friday in whats already their fourth home game of season.Wizards: Host the Hawks on Friday for the second meeting in 10 days after opening with a 114-99 loss at Atlanta last week. Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen