Image and video hosting by TinyPic

etting to know them, I realized that we shar

in
Über uns
22.06.2018 14:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

PANAMA CITY, Fla. -- Floridas leading scorer has quit the team.Sophomore Eleanna Christinaki, who averaged 17.6 points while starting the first nine games of the season, left the 23rd-ranked Gators (7-3) after refusing to accept a suspension. Christinaki and freshman Delicia Washington were suspended for the first half Sunday against North Carolina A&T for what coach Amanda Butler called a little discipline from some behavior that is not becoming of a Gator and not part of our culture.Washington played the second half in Floridas 67-38 victory at Gulf Coast State College. Butler said Washington handled it very maturely, very much like a woman. The coach said Christinaki quit on her team, but that other players dealt with her absence well.Our team handled that with just a great deal of pride, a great deal of grace and effort and energy, Butler said.A native of Athens, Greece, Christinaki was named to the All-Southeastern Conference freshman team last season. She was second on the team in scoring and led the Gators in assists and minutes played. Christinakis bio was quickly removed from the team website.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Authentic Mark Melancon Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Authentic Andrew McCutchen Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.cheapmlbgiantsjerseys.us/ . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Authentic Deion Sanders Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Authentic Gaylord Perry Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Electronic dance music producer, DJ and Dim Mak Records founder Steve Aoki announced during his live performance Saturday at livestreaming expo TwitchCon that he has invested in Overwatch and Counter-Strike team Rogue. Aoki will be involved in managerial and brand development areas of the organization, which launched in May, as it continues to grow.As many of my fans know, Ive been a gamer all my life and have been getting more and more involved in esports. I can finally take my love for gaming to the next level as an owner of Rogue, the professional esports team. As an avid player of Overwatch, their dominance caught my eye and after getting to know them, I realized that we shared the same goals and interests in team building and competition, said Aoki.We couldnt be happier to be working with Steve because he has such a genuine excitement for the esports community, Rogue CEO Frank Villarreal told ESPN. Our organization was expanding to the point where we wanted tto bring on another partner.dddddddddddd We couldnt be happier that we met Steve when we did. His genuine passion for the esports scene was exactly what we were looking for.Rogue launched in May with its European Overwatch team, despite the organization behind the team being based in Las Vegas. It then also adopted an European Counter-Strike team on Aug. 17. The Overwatch team has recently placed third in ELeague and FACEITs Overwatch Open in Atlanta.Aoki has streamed on the livestreaming platform Twitch before the announcement, playing the likes of Street Fighter V and other games with fellow musician Asaf Borgore Borger on his personal stream. He has also expressed interest in the esports space before. Aoki was most recently invited to perform at TwitchCon this year for the party that took place Saturday night at San Diegos Petco Park. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Stitched NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen