Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Draymond Green is speaking up for all the backups and role players of the NBA world.While Green insists he ha

in
Über uns
23.06.2018 16:02
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Draymond Green is speaking up for all the backups and role players of the NBA world.While Green insists he has more than enough money -- and if he fails to use it wisely over his lifetime thats his own fault -- he is determined to dish out another key assist in a long list of them already this season for Golden State: The Warriors player representative vows to do his part in helping the lower-level guys of the league earn a little more.I was one of those guys nobody would stand up for, he said.A day after the sides reached an agreement in principle on a new labor deal, Green offered the idea of a restructuring that would feature fewer players at the minimum salary level. The average salary is expected to hit $8.5 million next season and rise to $10 million by 2020-21, while minimums across the board will increase by 45 percent starting next season.Its not about where my status is at as an All-Star. Youll be taken care of. As a superstar in this league, youll be taken care of. So its not more so about us, its more so about the guys who arent on that level, Green said after Thursday mornings shootaround ahead of a home game with the Knicks. When I look at my career, I didnt expect to be at this level Im at now. I kind of identify more with those guys that have not made it to the level Ive been fortunate enough to make it to. So when I think of contract negotiations in the CBA, I think of them and how can we help them. How can we help the guys that arent making as much make more?Green made it out of Saginaw, Michigan, to attend Michigan State then got drafted 35th overall in the second round of the 2012 draft by the Warriors. An All-Star and Olympic gold medalist this past summer in Rio de Janeiro, he has accomplished far more than even he expected.He wont ever take for granted the fortunes he now has, and wants those who give him a break to rest to receive a financial bump.Youre living pretty good if youre in the NBA. I dont want someone to look at me and say that I am inconsiderate about everyone elses life outside the NBA, he said. I grew up in a household where my mom made $16,000 a year. I know the struggle. I know how to keep those things in perspective and I do keep it into perspective.Green took to Twitter on Wednesday, expressing himself with a series of posts. He said he spent time studying the new agreement but still has much to learn about the fine details.Deal.?.?. Smh, he posted.Stand for something... or fall for anything.One day we will get it right.... maybe.On Thursday, Green stressed that the last thing he wants people to think is that he is somehow complaining or that anybody in the NBA is at the hardship level of many Americans or others facing dire circumstances around the world.Nobodys going to run around complaining. Id be an idiot to run around complaining about my pay. Id look really stupid, he said. Nobodys greedy. Nobodys feeling like `Man, this is bull, Im being slighted. Were blessed to be in this situation. Authentic Homer Bailey Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Authentic Ken Griffey Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. http://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/authentic-pete-rose-jersey/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Authentic Joey Votto Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Wholesale Reds Jerseys Authentic . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Think you can spot Nick Vialls true love from the second she gets out of the limo? Join The Bachelor Fantasy League, powered by ABC and ESPN, and find out - all for the chance, each week, to win a dozen red roses or the Grand Prize, a fantasy trip for two to Los Angeles, hotel and airfare included, two tickets to Disneyland AND two tickets to the After the Final Rose special for the next season of The Bachelorette this summer. Below, youll find everything you need to know to play.STEP 1: SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT. CREATE YOUR ENTRY NAME.Sign in with your existing ABC or ESPN account or create a new one (you can use your Facebook login). Next, create your entry name or edit the one weve provided for you. Make it memorable - this name will be displayed alongside your score on the leaderboard.Dont forget to sign-up for weekly reminders so you never miss a chance to earn points!STEP 2: CREATE OR JOIN A GROUP. (optional)Your predictions are automatically scored along with the rest of Bachelor Nation, but you may also create or join public or private groups with family, friends or co-workers. Once your picks are locked, they will be applied across across all your groups.Create a group using a unique name and description. You can make a group public so that anyone in Bachelor Nation can join or you can make it private, requiring other players to enter a password to join. Invite players to join your group by email, Facebook or Twitter.To find a group that interests you, select Join Group and choose from the list of existing public groups. To find a specific group, type the group name in the search field.Start your group today to join in on some healthy competition!STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR NICK.Predict the final four women that will make it to the hometown dates and who you think may receive the Final Rose. Read the womens bios and watch the show to help you make your picks. Did some of your picks go home after the first episode? Dont fret - you can edit your picks until the 3rd episode. Your selections lock at 4:59 pm PT/ 7:59 pm ET on January 16th.Earn 50 points for each correct hometown date prediction and 150 points for the correct Final Rose recipient. Each point earned is an entry into the Grand Prize sweepstakes drawing.STEP 4: PLAY WEEKLY.Play the weeekly game and answer trivia questions based on each upcoming, drama-filled episode.dddddddddddd. Every Wednesday, new questions for the upcoming episode are released and youll have until 4:59 pm PT/7:59 pm ET on the following Monday to lock your predictions. Each correct answer earns you 10 points and bonus questions will be worth 20 points. Each point earned is an entry into both that weeks drawing for a dozen red roses and the Grand Prize drawing at the end of the season.STEP 5: WATCH THE DRAMA UNFOLD.Watch The Bachelor on Mondays at 8|7c on ABC, ABC.com, or in the ABC app. The ABC TV live stream is available with a participating TV provider in select markets. Visit abc.com/faq for details.STEP 6: SCORE! SEE HOW YOU DID AND GET READY FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK.Your scores and the correct answers will be displayed the day after the episode airs. Check back each Tuesday to see your weekly and season-to-date scores across the leaderboards for Bachelor Nation as well as the groups youve joined.STEP 7: KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE.Each point you earn is an entry into the weekly drawing for a dozen roses - keep them for yourself or ask friends if theyll accept this rose! The weekly drawing is based on the points from that weeks game only.Each point you earn throughout the season is also an entry into the Grand Prize sweepstakes drawing - a trip for two to Los Angeles, hotel and airfare included, two tickets to Disneyland, and two tickets to After the Finale Rose for the next season of The Bachelorette this summer , the tell-all special episode that airs right after the finale.STEP 8: RINSE AND REPEAT.Make sure you return every week to rack up those points and dominate your leaderboard.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Ends 4:59 pm PT on 3/13/17. Hometown dates/final rose predictions must be submitted by 1/16/17 at 4:59 pm PT. Correct predictions earn entries. Winners randomly selected. Grand Prize includes travel in August 2017. See Official Rules for full details including eligibility, how to play, weekly entry deadlines, prize descriptions & limitations. Void where prohibited. China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen