Image and video hosting by TinyPic

weve got to do tomorrow.I can assure you from having coached over here and now having coached teams coming here, that if you

in
Über uns
25.06.2018 08:10
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwen has warned Michael Smith that he needs to learn how to compete with the big boys ahead of their Premier League clash. World No 1 Van Gerwen takes on Smith this Thursday night in Aberdeen, live on Sky Sports, and last years beaten finalist will be seeking his third win of the season against the Premier League newcomer.After a torrid start to the campaign, Smith picked up his first point in last weeks draw with Dave Chisnall. Van Gerwen believes the 25-year-old has received a harsh introduction to life on the road with 10 of the sports finest players, but will show no mercy towards the St Helens man. This is a big learning curve for him but you need to learn the hard way. Michael van Gerwen I think Im doing well but I need to make sure that I take the two points against Michael, said Van Gerwen. Hes a fantastic player but hes struggling a bit on this stage and I need to take advantage of that.Hes a talented player but he needs to have the same attitude as me. This is a big learning curve for him but you need to learn the hard way. I did that and if you dont youll never learn what its like with the big boys. Michael Smith has revealed his relief after opening his account in the competition Smith insists his first point has lifted the pressure off his shoulders and intends to enjoy his latest showdown with Van Gerwen.I can relax now that Ive finally got a point on board and now Im aiming to get the two points, said the former World Youth Champion. Ill be a massive underdog against Michael and Ive got nothing to lose.Ive played him loads of times and Ive beaten him before, and hes battered me too! If Im up there enjoying myself, anything can happen and my darts will go in. I want to have fun, hit big scores and checkouts.Im learning every day, even when Im practising, and Im trying to be more consistent on television. Gary Anderson is yet to pick up a point in the Premier League Reigning champion Gary Anderson has started the season with two defeats after missing the opening night through illness and will next face Raymond van Barneveld in front of his home fans.I knew how tough the Premier League was going to be this year and so far Ive not picked up the points but Ill be giving it my best this week, said The Flying Scotsman.I need to start getting some points under my belt because you dont want to be eliminated and the pressure will start to build in the next few weeks.Watch night four of the Premier League in Aberdeen on Thursday, from 7pm on Sky Sports. Also See: Sky Live: PL night four Wright ready for Scottish clash WATCH: Barneys nine-darter Sky Bets darts odds Authentic Dave Hollins Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Authentic John Kruk Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/authentic-jimmy-foxx-jersey/ . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Authentic Juan Samuel Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Authentic Larry Andersen Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. The Wallabies have rejected suggestions they will prioritise a historic grand slam win over this weekends clash with France, with Michael Cheika arguing every decision made is done with the sole goal of winning Tests.Cheika is expected to make sweeping changes to the starting XV for Saturdays Test at Stade de France, with several stars expected to be rested for the all-important fixtures against Ireland and England to follow.Victories in those two matches would secure a first grand slam since 1984 - currently the Wallabies only successful grand slam result from nine attempts.Cheika knows how valuable that success would be for this team and for Australian rugby, but the thought of going into any Test match half-cocked rankles him.Im not going to just blank the chat of a grand slam and everything like that. I know thats very important, he said in Paris on Monday.But every time we play Test footy its probably the be all and end all for us at this level.I know that probably looks sideways, but its not club footy, its different. Youve got to make sure that whatever decisions we make, theyre all made with the intent of winning a Test match.Cheika has memories of his last spring tour, in 2014, where a first-up victory over Wales was quickly forgotten when they were stunned by France the following week.Cheika believes his team lost focus and, as a result, that defeat fed into losses to Ireland and England as the tour ended in disappointment.He says the lessons learnedd on that trip, and a get-out-of-jail, wake-up-call win over Scotland last weekend, will ensure his team isnt underdone on Saturday.ddddddddddddAs much as we felt like we were probably in the middle of (playing our best footy) last week (against Scotland), we didnt - because our performance focus wasnt there, Cheika said.If we start thinking about the bigger picture issues well lose sight of what weve got to do tomorrow.I can assure you from having coached over here and now having coached teams coming here, that if you take your eye off the ball for a day and you rock up to Stade de France in front of 80,000 French people, youll go home accordingly.We want to be ready to play some better football than we played against Scotland.Cheika is loath to refer to any prospective changes this week as part of a rotation, but foreshadowed there would be a different starting lineup to that which faced Scotland - not least of all because of a tour-ending knee injury to key lock Adam Coleman.New faces - potentially including some of the eight who joined the squad in Paris after completing Barbarians duties - will get a chance to prove themselves in the Test arena.I dont think we played as well against Scotland as we did against Wales and I think that some other players should have the opportunity to get in there and have a go at it, Cheika said. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL T-shirts ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen