Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rose, PG, New York KnicksRose hasnt re

in
Über uns
25.03.2018 09:52
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

http://img.homepagemodules.de/ds/static/gaia/pre.pngThe Montreal Alouettes embark on a new season with a new man at the helm. With Marc Trestman gone to Chicago in the NFL, Dan Hawkins is now the face of the winningest franchise in the CFL over the last decade. Will Dan Hawkins be as successful as Marc Trestman? That is the biggest question heading into the 2013 season for the Alouettes. In five seasons Trestman appeared in three Grey Cups and won two, plus picked up a coach of the year award along the way. Hawkins comes to Montreal as a freshman to the Canadian game. Hell have to go through all the growing pains Trestman did his first few years in Montreal while answering all the tough questions in the CFL game: Should I concede a safety? Should I kick it away with a minute and a half left? Do I go for it in our own half on third and two? When do I kick it out of the end zone? Do I attempt a 52 yard field goal? Not the easiest answers north of the border. How will Hawkins energetic style be received by a veteran offensive core after five years of the mild mannered Trestman? We all remember Hawkins introductory press conference in Montreal with 102 people at the head table. Here are a few quotes to remind you: "God forbid if I drop dead of a heart attack, Jim would have a number of options to go to on this staff." – On his Staff"You start rattling down these situations that are happening, youre going, can you explain that again, they did what? But thats part of the fun of it." – On the CFL rules"You get nowhere by playing it safe, you get nowhere by not taking any risks." – On his coaching style Dan Hawkins seems like a fun guy, but he has yet to coach a game. The one hard truth about coming to Montreal is that wins matter, wins affect the bottom line. Even in a year in which Montreal won the East Division in 2012 they did not sell out. There will be pressure to perform right away, not only to sell seats but father time will at some point catch up with Anthony Calvillo. Did someone say Anthony Calvillo? Hes a question all by himself. There is nothing to question about his talent, the only question is time. How much longer will the man they call "A.C." be at the helm of the Alouettes? He is the most important player on this team by far and his play can be directly linked to wins and losses. The Als cut QB Quinton Porter in training camp, leaving only little used Josh Neiswander and CFL Rookie Tanner Marsh as his back-ups. Calvillo will have success this season on the field; the key is keeping him on the field. Who will be the Alouettes running back? To me, I think its Brandon Whitakers position to lose, but the competition for playing time has already begun. Jerome Messam (hamstring) and Whitaker (knee) are already on the one-game injured list, meaning Chris Jennings has the first crack in week one. Who will it be in Week 9? Week 19? Jim Popp who joined Mitch Gallo and I on the Als This Week said he expected Whitaker back in Week 2 and Messam by Week 3 or 4. Do we dare start asking questions about the defence? - Can rookie safety Mike Edem play consistently enough to retain the starters role?- Is Kyries Hebert really a linebacker?- Who else will sack the quarterback other than John Bowman?- Will veterans DBs Geoff Tisdale and Byron Parker be able to keep pace with the leagues quickest receivers? We may have to save that for another post. Welcome to the 2013 CFL season. Vapormax Asphalt Grey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Comme Des Garcons Vapormax . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.vapormaxoffwhiteuk.com/nike-vapormax-kpu.html . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Nike VaporMax Country Pack . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Vapormax Laceless Pure Platinum . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. A five-game slate is on tap in the NBA for Thursday, and were here to help you win in daily fantasy contests.Below youll find the players our experts are building their teams around, as well as some players who will be highly owned but should be faded. Our panel today consists of Renee Miller, Joe Kaiser and Kyle Soppe.Building blockKyle Soppe -- John Wall, PG, Washington WizardsSo youre telling me there are other options to build around than the fourth-most-used player against the least-efficient defense that played last night? Im not listening to that idea on a short slate tonight. Yes, I know that Wall also played last night, but the Wiz kept his minutes in check (24, his fewest since Valentines Day last season) and are expected to let him play his normal amount this evening against the Knicks. Washington is aiming to monitor his minutes during back-to-backs for health reasons, which is fine, but its an important distinction to draw as they are not doing it for production reasons. Wall actually averaged more points and rebounds (while sustaining his percentages and assist totals) on zero days rest last season than on any other amount of rest. Wall hasnt double-doubled in nearly two weeks, a streak that I feel ends tonight.Renee Miller -- Damian Lillard, PG, Portland Trail BlazersPoint guard is unusually tough, or easy, tonight, depending on how you look at it. Many of the normally reliable options face ugly matchups with slow-paced, defensive-minded backcourts such as Utah, Miami, New York, Milwaukee and Washington. That leaves Lillard and James Harden, facing off in tonights highest point total (and closest) game, as my top guard options. Lillard has been at his best this season at home in competitive games. I think we get the more important half of that equation right tonight, and I feel comfortable with Lillard in all formats given the alternatives.Joe Kaiser -- Joel Embiid, C, Philadelphia 76ersEmbiid sat out Wednesdays win over Washington and should have lively legs for tonights big matchup against Karl-Anthony Towns and the visiting Minnesota Timberwolves. While Embiids salary is rising on DraftKings and FanDuel, he remains a solid value on botth sites as he continues to make the most of every minute on the court.dddddddddddd He has a floor of around 20 and a ceiling of close to 40, which makes him a very nice option on Thursday, particularly on FanDuel, where hes cheaper.Player to fadeKyle Soppe -- Dwyane Wade, SG, Chicago BullsIts not you, its me. And by you I mean Wade and by me I mean the Jazz. Utah boasts one of the premier defenses in basketball and with them facing another bottom-10 team in terms of pace of play, I expect this to be an ugly game for fantasy purposes. The limited number of possessions will put the onus on efficiency and Im just not buying that from Wade in this spot. The 28.6-percent career three point shooter has taken 21.1-percent of his shots from distance this season (not to mention no more than five free throw attempts in six straight), not a trend I am buying long-term. Wade has yet to produce more than five dimes in a single game this year, so if the points arent there, it is going to be difficult for him to reach value tonight. If youre looking for a pivot, Id look to the Wolves Zach LaVine in what projects to be the second-highest scoring game of the night (with an implied total that opened 16 points higher than the Bulls/Jazz game)Renee Miller -- Taj Gibson, PF, Chicago BullsI include Gibson here because I already trash-talked a bunch of point guards Im not using above, and because I so often rely on him as an affordable, safe play. Gibson has his down games, and they come against formidable frontcourt defenses like Miami last week and Utah tonight. This game should be slower in pace than even the Bulls are used to, and if youre looking to save salary at a forward slot, which I think is smart, look no further than across the court at Trey Lyles tonight.Joe Kaiser -- Derrick Rose, PG, New York KnicksRose hasnt reached 30 DFS points in any of the last five games, and I dont see it happening tonight on the second of a back-to-back against a Washington team thats the best in the league at preventing DFS points to opposing point guards. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen