Image and video hosting by TinyPic

messages from Indians all over the w

in
Über uns
27.06.2018 06:42
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DENVER -- Jon Gray thought a complete-game performance was reason enough to celebrate. Little did he know hed also etched his name into the Colorado Rockies record book.Gray struck out a franchise-record 16 and pitched a four-hitter to lead the Rockies to an 8-0 victory over the San Diego Padres on Saturday night.Gray (10-8) threw 113 pitches in surpassing Darryl Kiles 14-strikeout performance on Aug. 20, 1998. He was told in a postgame interview of the feat.I didnt know that, Gray said. I just thought I threw a complete game. I was really pumped about it.Tom Murphy homered twice and had five RBI. Nolan Arenado added his NL-leading 38th home run.Colorado has won the first two games in the three-game series, which included an 8-7 walk-off win on Friday night.Gray was certainly the star in this latest victory.You cant overshadow that, Murphy said. I think you could have had six home runs tonight and it wouldve been overshadowed.Edwin Jackson (4-6) gave up 10 hits and eight runs in 4? innings. The Padres did not put a runner in scoring position.Gray struck out four batters in the second inning, including a strikeout on a passed ball. He tied Bruce Ruffin (July 25, 1996) as the only other Colorado pitcher to accomplish the feat.The hard-throwing 24-year-old then fanned two more in the third for his sixth strikeout in a row, the franchises most in a single game. He had 14 Ks after seven and tacked on two more in the ninth for the team record.He was really tough to hit tonight, San Diego first baseman Wil Myers said. Great slider, and I think his fastball made his slider better tonight with how well he commanded both sides of the plate. Its the best Ive seen him throw.The Rockies took control early when Arenado hit a two-run homer that hit the left-field concourse with two outs in the first. David Dahl then kept the inning going with a double and Murphy homered to give Colorado a 4-0 lead.Later, Charlie Blackmon hit an RBI triple in the fourth and Murphy hit a three-run shot in the fifth for his first multihomer game of his career.It was just one of those games where we were dominated, Padres manager Andy Green said. The mistakes Edwin Jackson made today, he paid for. Every pitch was hit when he missed a spot. He just left them over the middle and they made him pay.DJ LeMahieu singled and reached base twice to extend his on-base streak to 33 games. His .349 batting average is one point ahead of Washingtons Daniel Murphy for the lead in the NL batting race.SADNESSThe Padres announced that 3B Yangervis Solartes wife, Yuliett, died Saturday due to complications from her fight against cancer.Solarte thanked people on Twitter for their support late Saturday night. Solarte had missed the last two games for San Diego.TRAINERS ROOMRHP Jarred Cosart (right hamstring injury and groin strain) will start on Sunday for the Padres after he was pulled from his last start in the fourth inning.His leg is fine and we are going to proceed with the rotation, Green said.Green also said that RHP Tyson Ross (shoulder) is not expected to return this season. ... C Derek Norris left the game in the fifth with a sprained left middle finger. Green said X-rays were negative.UP NEXTThe final meeting of the year between the NL West foes will match Cosart and RHP Chad Bettis. Cosart (0-3, 5.16 ERA) allowed 10 runs in 7 2/3 innings in his last two starts. Bettis (12-7, 4.78), meanwhile, is 8-2 with a 3.99 ERA since June 15. Cheap Eric Thames Jersey . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Cheap MLB Jerseys . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseys.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale Brewers Jerseys . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Cheap Orlando Arcia Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Memphis Grizzlies have officially announced the signings of guard Tony Allen and forward Jon Leuer. Allen agreed on July 3 to a four-year contract worth $20 million, keeping the nine-year veteran with Memphis. The Grizzlies announced Monday that they had signed both Allen and Leuer to multiyear deals, and chief executive officer Jason Levien said they are absolutely thrilled to brinng back Allen.dddddddddddd The 6-foot-4 Allen scored 10.3 points and had 6.1 rebounds with 2 steals in the playoffs as Memphis reached its first Western Conference final. Allen also received more points than any other player for this seasons NBA All-Defensive First team. He finished in the top six in voting for the leagues Defensive Player of the Year award each of the past three seasons. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen