Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-A catcher Stephen Vogt, a

in
Handys
27.06.2018 11:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- The rain and the delays were all worth it for Ryan Moore, who seems to play his best golf this time of year. Ito Smith Jersey . Moore won the CIMB Classic in a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday, birdieing the first hole for his third PGA Tour victory. Thunderstorms, resulting in about 3 1/2 hours of delays, and fading light Sunday forced organizers to complete the tournament the next day. Moore scrambled just to make the playoff, hitting an awkward 60-yard wedge shot on the 18th hole Sunday that dropped within several feet of the hole and allowed him to salvage par. He and Woodland finished regulation at 14-under 274. In the playoff, Moore hit a strong approach with an 8-iron to the same green. The ball stopped about 5 feet from the cup, setting up his winning putt. "I had a great opportunity there on 18 with my third shot and it was just an absolute perfect number," he said. "It was coincidentally the exact shot I was working on on the range." It had been about a year since he won his second title, at the 2012 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas. "Ive always enjoyed playing in the fall. Im not sure why," he said. "Its actually kind of funny. I won a week before my son (Tucker) was born last year. I won a week after (his birthday) this year." Woodland, also trying to win his third PGA Tour title, had a chance to end things as dusk was descending in a steady rain Sunday evening. But he missed a 10-foot birdie putt on the 18th that would have given him the title. "I hit it where I wanted to," Woodland said. "It just broke more. I can see it now. It was a little lighter out right now. I can see it broke a little more, but it is what it is." He pulled his approach shot to the 18th green wide Monday, leaving himself a difficult chip from the rough that he couldnt hole for birdie. Still, its been a remarkable turnaround the past few months for the American. He has struggled with wrist injuries in recent years and his world ranking plunged to 268th this summer. Woodland began making changes to his game last January when he started working with new swing coach Butch Harmon. He later switched to Harmons son, Claude, hired a new short-game coach, Pat Goss, and then added a new psychology coach, Julie Elion. The results finally started to come in August: Woodland won his second PGA Tour title at the Reno-Tahoe Open and a couple of weeks later shared second place at The Barclays. Starting the new wraparound PGA Tour season this month, Woodland also added a new caddie, Tony Navarro, who previously worked with Greg Norman and Adam Scott. "I put a lot of hard work in," he said. "Its been a process with the changes Ive made, switching to Butch and his son, and its finally starting to come together, which is nice. I put a lot of work in on the short game, a lot of work on the middle game, and were starting to put it together now." Moore is also hoping to build on the victory at the $7 million Malaysian tournament, which became an official PGA Tour event this year, awarding FedEx Cup points and a spot in the Masters. Given how well he has played at this time of year, hes glad the new wraparound season is starting in October. "Now that it counts, now that its a full FedEx Cup event and counts as a win on the PGA Tour, it does so much for you," he said. "To get a win this early in the season, its just incredible, to be able to get some FedEx Cup points racked up." Isaiah Oliver Jersey . JOHNS, N. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Calvin-Ridley-Falcons-Jersey/ . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere.OAKLAND, Calif. -- When the Seattle Mariners were in the midst of a recent eight-game losing streak, manager Lloyd McClendon reminded his players such stretches happen, and they will happen again. Then he challenged them to respond in a positive way. The club is now doing a little bit of everything right to get back on track. Rookie Roenis Elias struck out six while pitching into the seventh to win consecutive starts for the first time, Justin Smoak drove in three runs and the Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 8-3 on Tuesday night for their season-best fourth straight victory. "Its been something incredible," Elias said. "Everybodys together doing their job. I like my team how theyre playing baseball." Smoak hit an RBI double and Dustin Ackley a run-scoring single in the first to back Elias (3-2), who followed up a 10-strikeout gem at Yankee Stadium his last time out with another impressive start once he settled down. The Mariners jumped on Jesse Chavez (2-1) to take a quick first-inning lead for the second straight game against the As -- and Seattle scored all three of its first-inning runs with two outs on the way to its ninth win in 11 games overall. "We know that were not going to win a playoff spot in April," Michael Saunders said. "However, that being said, losing eight straight was a definite learning experience for us. Its not going to be the last time." Chavez got a scare and escaped injury in the fourth when he saved himself from a hard-hit liner by Saunders by catching the screamer that was going right for his face. "It was all reflexes, I just put my glove up," Chavez said. "As soon as I let go of the pitch I saw him make contact. Ive jumped out of the way at balls at my lower body, but Ive never had one like that at my face before." Making the play knocked him off his feet to end the fourth, and the small Coliseum crowd of 12,106 briefly fell silent. "Luckily no one got hurt. I havent seen the replay but guys said it had a chance to hit him square in the face," Saunders said. Chavez got a double play to face the minimum in the fifth, but his night ended after allowing Mike Zuninos sixth-inning sacrifice fly following a hit battsman and a walk. Falcons Jerseys. Oakland No. 9 hitter Nick Punto pulled Oakland back in it with a two-run, two-out single in the second. Yoenis Cespedes, back in the starting lineup after nursing a left hamstring injury, hit a leadoff home run in the sixth. The As squandered a scoring chance in the seventh against Dominic Leone, leaving the tying run on third as they again struggled with runners in scoring position. Elias allowed three runs and five hits with three walks in 6 1-3 innings in his seventh career start. Sean Doolittle struck out all four batters he faced in relief of Chavez. But Seattle added on four unearned runs in the top of the ninth against 2013 AL saves leader Jim Johnson, who was booed off the mound when pulled by manager Bob Melvin as fans headed for the exits. Smoak added a two-run single. For Wednesdays doubleheader, Felix Hernandez will pitch Game 1 for Seattle and Erasmo Ramirez the second. As manager Bob Melvin didnt announce his choice for the nightcap, though Dan Straily pitches the opener. Oakland will make right-hander Arnold Leon its 26th player for the second game but is likely to start Drew Pomeranz since he didnt pitch in relief Tuesday. The 25-year-old Leons family was scheduled to fly in from Mexico for his likely major league debut after nine seasons in the minors. The teams are playing two after an April 4 game was called because of a soggy field that had mistakenly gone without its tarp during a heavy rainstorm. NOTES: Saunders, who came in batting .393 with a homer and five RBIs in seven games batting leadoff, went 0 for 4 atop the order. "I dont like messing with success," McClendon said. "Hes been doing great, weve been doing great. Its kind of hard to change that."... As reliever Eric OFlaherty, on the disabled list since undergoing Tommy John surgery in the off-season, threw a 30-pitch bullpen session and could begin throwing to hitters soon, and Melvin said an announcement on the pitchers next step would come Wednesday. ... Melvin said Triple-A catcher Stephen Vogt, an As playoff star last October currently on Sacramentos disabled list, is close to returning from a strained oblique muscle. 02:32ET 07-05-14 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen