Image and video hosting by TinyPic

feels it when throwing.I was able to g

in
Über uns
28.06.2018 01:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Rob Andrew, the former England rugby union fly-half and long-term professional rugby director at the RFU, has been unveiled as the new chairman of Sussex.Andrew, 53, played first-class cricket for Cambridge University between 1982 and 1985, and also turned out for Yorkshires second XI as a batsman and offspinner.His rugby career included 71 caps for England and five for the British and Irish Lions. He played in three World Cups between 1987 and 1995, before spending ten years at the RFU, eventually leaving at the end of last season.He succeeds Zac Toumazi as Sussexs chief executive at a tricky period in the clubs long history. The club was relegated at the end of 2015, bringing to an end a period of unprecedented success including three County Championships between 2003 and 2007, and with the ECB turning its attention towards the new city-based league scheduled to be launched in 2020, Andrews high-profile appointment is intriguingly timed.He will take over at Sussex Cricket in January 2017, with a brief to build on Toumazis work in overseeing the integration of the professional club with the recreational board and its 245 affiliated league clubs.Commenting on the appointment, Jim May, chairman of Sussex Cricket said: I am extremely pleased about the appointment of Rob Andrew. He has exceptional experience, both playing and administering sport which will be of great help to our cricket management delivering success.I am thrilled and really excited to be joining Sussex, said Andrew. The structures that have been put in place under the Sussex Cricket Limited umbrella have laid a very strong foundation for the future.I am looking forward to working with everyone connected with Sussex to help create success in professional cricket, recreational cricket and community programmes and ensuring that Hove remains a very special cricket ground.I will be focussing on driving forward the strategy over the next few years and helping write the next chapter in the rich history of Cricket in Sussex. These are exciting times for Sussex Cricket and cricket in general and I cant wait to get started. Autographed New York Giants Jerseys . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Cheap R. J. McIntosh Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.cheapgaintsjerseyselite.com/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Cheap New York Giants Jerseys China . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Cheap B. J. Hill Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. NEW YORK -- Steven Matz is not ready to come off the disabled list, and the New York Mets have scratched him from his scheduled start Thursday night against Miami.The rookie left-hander, sidelined with tightness in his pitching shoulder, said he felt OK after throwing off a mound Sunday but experienced discomfort while playing catch Monday. Jacob deGrom will be moved up a day to start for Matz in the finale of a four-game series between NL wild-card contenders, manager Terry Collins said Tuesday.Tests showed no structural damage in the shoulder, according to Matz and Collins.Just a little irritation. Still bugging me a little bit, dont quite feel I can really let it go yet. Talked to them and the training staff, and that was the decision, just give it some more rest and let it calm down, Matz said. Theres just irritation in the rotator cuff. As far as the medical terms, the doctor said everything structurally looks OK, its just classic impingement, is what I guess you can call it.In other injury-related news, Neil Walker remained out of the lineup for the third consecutive game Tuesday with a stiff back.The second baseman has been to the doctor for tests but Collins was cryptic about Walkers recurring condition, saying he was aware of the diagnosis but wasnt at liberty to reveal it.Collins indicated the team hopes Walker can play Wednesday -- but also said if the switch-hitter returns to the lineup, he will need to monitor and manage his back regularly and wont play five or six days in a row.Theres a lot of concern, Collins said. He wants to wait one more day, which I totally get. The more rest, the better hes going to feel. So lets just see how he is tomorrow.Walker, who can become a free agent after the World Series, has matched his career high with 23 home runs in his first season with the Mets since they acquired him from Pittsburgh in a trade. He was batting .282 with a .347 on-base percentage and 55 RBI.He kind of thinks hes a lot better today and thats why we think tomorrow well know a lot more, Collins said.There was some good news for the Mets: Sttreaking shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera returned to the starting lineup and hit a two-run homer on the first pitch he saw.dddddddddddd It was the 17th home run this season and fourth in 11 at-bats for the reigning NL player of the week.Cabrera left Sundays loss to Philadelphia in the first inning after aggravating a left knee injury that sidelined him twice earlier this year. He struck out as a pinch-hitter Monday night.Matz, who had been pitching with a bone spur in his elbow, said he believes he will return to the mound this season.I think its a day-to-day thing. The doctor believes I can pitch again, with the results and MRI, he said. Its not a surgery-type deal.Matz is 9-8 with a 3.40 ERA in 22 starts and 132 1/3 innings. He took a no-hitter into the eighth inning of his most recent outing, Aug. 14 against San Diego.My arm was feeling great, which was why this is a big disappointment, because I was really feeling really good and a few days after throwing that last game I threw, something just started barking at me and it hasnt really subsided since, he said.Matz said originally it was a curveball that caused him discomfort, but now he simply feels it when throwing.I was able to get my tossing in, but for me to get on the mound and throw a bullpen and tell them Im ready for a game would be unrealistic in my mind, he said.Rookie right-handers Robert Gsellman and Seth Lugo will both remain in the rotation until Matz is ready to return, Collins said.Matz probably wont throw for at least a few days.He needs more rest. He needs to continue some more therapy, Collins said. Were hoping that in a couple days we can throw him over the weekend and see if he can be ready next week.New York added a fresh arm to the bullpen Tuesday, recalling right-hander Logan Verrett from Triple-A Las Vegas. Right-hander Rafael Montero was optioned back to Double-A Binghamton after throwing 100 pitches over five shutout innings in a spot start Monday night. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen