Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hughes also cited St-P

in
Über uns
28.06.2018 04:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

MUNICH - Bayern Munich says the insurance giant Allianz has acquired a stake in the Bundesliga club, becoming the third strategic partner of the Champions League winner after sporting goods maker Adidas and car manufacturer Audi. Carli Lloyd Jersey . Bayern will receive 110 million euros ($150.44 million) for the 8.33-per cent stake. Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness calls the deal "a big day" for the club. As a result of the capital increase, the three partners will each hold an 8.33-per cent stake, with the remaining 75 per cent being owned by its members. Hoeness says the club plans to pay off its debt on the Allianz Arena and invest in youth and junior training facilities from the deal. Lindsey Horan Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. Allie Long Jersey . LOUIS -- St. http://www.socceruswntshop.com/crystal-dunn-usa-jersey/ . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win.LAS VEGAS -- Former UFC welterweight champion Matt Hughes says Georges St-Pierre should retire for good. St-Pierre has been on hiatus since vacating his 170-pound title following a controversial win over Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167 last November. The 33-year-old from Montreal cited unspecified personal matters, saying he needed time away from the sport. Hendricks went on to win the welterweight crown while St-Pierre, who continues to work out, required knee surgery after an injury in training. St-Pierre has not announced his future plans other than to say that if he comes back, it wont be in 2014. Firas Zahabi, his longtime coach, told the MMAFighting website recently that he expects his fighter to return. "I think theres a lot of fire left in him," he said of St. Pierre. "Especially since he got injured now, hes probably more motivated than ever ... I think theres a lot of martial arts left in him." But Hughes, who lost the UFC title to St-Pierre at UFC 65 in November 2006, says now may be the time for St-Pierre to finish on a winning note. "The UFC would hate me saying this but Im going to say it anyway," said Hughes, now vice-president of athlete development and government relations for the UFC. "If I was GSP, Id probably hang them up. Here I am a guy that lost my (last) two fights and Id love to get back in there (to finish on a win). And Georges got his hand raised the last fight. Sam Mewis Jersey. "So if I had to give advice, Id say, You want to get out? Get out." The 40-year-old Hughes, a UFC Hall of Famer, prefaced his remarks by saying he is a fan of St. Pierre. "I like him. He always gets his hand raised and he always does it with a method. But he took a punishment with Johny Hendricks and you could tell that by his face at the (post-fight) press conference. "Hes made a lot of money. I dont know what he makes a fight, but hes made a lot of money. He made a lot more money than I have. And Im retired. So he could step back, retire. Hes got plenty of money. "And it seems like maybe hes even lost a little bit of the drive. I wish he was more wanting to go out and finish somebody nowadays. Its just like hes going out there and kind of going through the moves, so I dont think his hearts there. "He did get beat up last time. I dont know if he wants to come back and take a beating like that." If GSP was to return to the Octagon, there will be people waiting to welcome him. "Hes going to come back against a guy like Robbie Lawler, whos going to hit him. And Johny Hendricks, whos going to hit him," said Hughes. Hughes also cited St-Pierre branching out into movies like "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." "So theres not many reasons for him to come back ... You tell me whats he got to come back for?" Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen