Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/logan-woodside-jersey/]Logan Woodside Bengals Jersey

in
Über uns
28.06.2018 04:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. Logan Woodside Bengals Jersey .com) - Sometimes the best effort isnt always the one that results in the most lopsided finish in thoroughbred horse racing. Looking past the actual race will many times offer reasons to appreciate how a horse got to the finish line first, even if said horse only won by a narrow margin. On Friday at Santa Anita, Shared Belief came back to the races in his first start since getting fourth in the Breeders Cup Classic eight weeks earlier. By now we all know about the running of the 1 1/4-mile Classic at Santa Anita and how eventual winner Bayern broke to the left at the start and impeded 5-2 favorite Shared Belief momentarily. We put all that behind us, Shared Beliefs trainer and co-owner Jerry Hollendorfer said Saturday. Theres nothing we can do about what happened and so we forget about it and just remember that hes a good horse and we came back and won, so I feel like he really justified himself today. Shared Belief, ridden by Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith, did come back with a gut-wrenching performance to win the Malibu Stakes over seven furlongs at Santa Anita. The 3-year-old gelding stalked the pace and had to swing wide around the final turn and into the stretch before fighting two other contenders and registering a neck victory. He was sitting in a good spot, Hollendorfer noted, and he was in between horses, but really, I was watching and never had any doubts that he would get out and come running down the lane. It was the kind of effort that showed Shared Belief knows where the wire is and does what has to be done to win. I dont know if people really understand how difficult it is to go from a mile and a quarter back to seven-eighths, Mike Smith said. Its really hard to do. It takes a special kind of horse; hes that, and maybe more. This race proved what a great horse he is, just by doing what he did. To run route races, then to come back to seven-eighths against top sprinters ... To me, that puts a big feather in his cap and puts him in front for Horse of the Year. I think this put him ahead of the rest. Being recognized as Horse of the Year is the ultimate honor in thoroughbred racing. For 2014, the three finalists may well end up being a trio of 3-year- olds, Bayern, California Chrome and Shared Belief. I dont vote on Horse of the Year, but all the other folks can take a look and see what they think, Hollendorfer said. Shared Belief was the 2013 Eclipse Award champion as a 2-year-old and has raised even more questions about who should be 2014 Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old. Sometimes people are disappointed because he didnt win by open lengths and think, Whats the matter? Maybe hes not all that (good), co-owner Jim Rome said after the race. The horse just won a Grade I cutting way back (in distance) and did it with a lot of grit and a lot of moxie and I could not be more proud of Shared Belief. I love this horse. Next up for Shared Belief is an expected rematch with Bayern and California Chrome in the $500,000 San Antonio on Feb. 7 at Santa Anita. That will offer the newly turned 4-year-olds a 1 1/8-mile battle. Hell go back to Golden Gate ... to train as usual, but well look at the San Antonio, for sure. Well look at it pretty hard, Hollendorfer said. By winning last weeks seven-furlong Malibu, maybe Shared Belief can at least be voted 2014 champion male sprinter? Billy Price Bengals Jersey . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/billy-price-jersey/ . Leave it to Matt Niskanen, the newly proclaimed Eddie Haskell of the Washington Capitals.Cincinnati, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Dee Davis had 14 points with six assists, Trevon Bluiett scored 13 with seven rebounds and Xavier posted a 69-58 win over No. 19 Seton Hall on Wednesday night. James Farr, Matt Stainbrook and Myles Davis each contributed eight points to help the Musketeers (11-4, 2-1 Big East) improve to 9-0 at home this season. Angel Delgado scored 12 points to pace Seton Hall (12-3, 2-1), which climbed into the Associated Press Top 25 after back-to-back wins over ranked opponents last week. The Pirates beat then-No. 15 St. Johns and then-No. 6 Villanova, the first time in 23 years that they won consecutive games against AP Top 15 teams. Sterling Gibbs, the reigning Big East Player of the Week, finished with eight points and seven assists in defeat. A layup by Khadeen Carrington gave the Pirates a 49-45 lead with 10:38 left, but the MMusketeers followed with a 20-6 run. Jessie Bates III Bengals Jersey. Two Myles Davis free throws put Xavier up 65-55 with 3:03 to play. Over the last 10 or 12 minutes something changed in a positive way for us, said Xavier coach Chris Mack. Seton Hall trailed for the first 11 minutes of the game and didnt grab its first lead until Haralds Karlis hit a 3-pointer to make it 17-14 with 8:23 remaining in the opening half. Xavier had a strong finish to the first half, going on a 13-2 run after falling behind 22-18. The Musketeers settled for a 33-28 halftime lead behind 10 points from Dee Davis. Game Notes The Pirates ranking is their highest since being ranked No. 22 on Jan. 30, 2001 ... Xavier has led at halftime every game this season ... Stainbrook totaled nine rebounds ... Xavier shot 50 percent ... Karlis scored 10 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen