Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-game start in team histor-game start in team histor

in
Über uns
01.07.2018 15:21
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Niall Quinn believes winning the FA Cup is Louis van Gaals only hope of keeping his job at Manchester United - and even that probably wont be enough. The Sky Sports pundit was speaking after watching Tuesday nights 3-1 win over Bournemouth; a result which confirmed United will finish fifth and miss out on Champions League football for the second time in three seasons.Van Gaal was booed by sections of Old Trafford when he addressed the crowd at the end of the match and Quinn says he will definitely be shown the door if he doesnt end his second season in charge with a win over Crystal Palace at Wembley on Saturday. He has shown determination and grit to at least bring the next trophy in to Old Trafford, he told Sky Sports.But whether hell get time with the fans Im not so sure. I guess he will go into the FA Cup final knowing its an absolute must game for him if hes to have any hope at all of carrying on.His fate is in other peoples hands now and Im surprised its come to that. When he got this job I though he was the type of strong character that Manchester United needed. Is he the person to suddenly change it around? I would have to say, hand on heart, no. Its too much of an ask now. Niall Quinn But whats gone out of Manchester United is the fear. Other clubs always feared them when you played them home and away and over the last three years its been unbelievable.I didnt think in all my time in football that I would come to Old Trafford knowing that the away team probably fancied their chances. Theres something systematic thats gone wrong over the period of time.Is he the person to suddenly change it around? I would have to say, hand on heart, no. Its too much of an ask now. Louis van Gaal reflects on Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win against Bournemouth Quinn expects United to win the FA Cup and says that could prompt the board to give Van Gaal another chance. But he suspects commercial pressures could force them to look elsewhere.He added: It gives him a fighting chance because there will be a tougher decision to make at board level. Louis van Gaal addresses the crowd following Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win against Bournemouth I think youve two things going on here. You have the football side of the club which wants to continue and give their managers time. Theyve built dynasties here in the past.Then you have the commercial people involved and their view would be that they need to energise the football club again from the very top to carry on the commercial goals with no Champions League football. Watch the moment Wayne Rooney scored his 100th Premier League goal at Old Trafford Do you think they can win the title next year and the year after that win the Champions League in the current set-up in the direction the current manager is bringing them on?Thats the question the football people have to answer. They really need to get this decision right. This is a massive decision. Also See: WATCH: LVG speech booed When will Man Utds season start? Man Utd 3-1 Bournemouth Jose Mourinho latest Cheap Vikings Jerseys China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Vikings Jerseys . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-devante-downs-jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Ade Aruna Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cheap Colby Gossett Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. With college football season on the horizon, ESPN Chalks college football experts -- Phil Steele, Stanford Steve Coughlin and Chris Fallica -- combine to give you betting previews of the top 25 teams, according to the ESPN College Football Rankings. They break down each teams strengths and weaknesses, along with season win total bets and national title odds.Odds from Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Aug. 22.San Diego Statte AztecsNational title odds: 500-1 (opened 1,000-1) Season win total: 9 FPI win total projection: 8.dddddddddddd9Phil SteeleStrengths:?I rate the Aztecs No. 13 on defense and they have a veteran offensive line and running back?Donnel Pumphrey. The Aztecs also have my No. 31-rated special teams. Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen