Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark advanced to the semifinals of the Istanbul Cup on Friday after bein

in
Stadt
04.07.2018 08:13
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark advanced to the semifinals of the Istanbul Cup on Friday after being taken to three sets by eighth-seeded Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic. Mike White Jersey . Wozniacki, who served six aces and saved four of five break points, won 6-1, 3-6, 6-2. She was joined by second-seeded Roberta Vinci of Italy who beat sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan 6-0, 6-2. Vinci next plays Croatian qualifier Ana Konjuh who, in her first WTA quarterfinal, defeated fourth-seeded Elina Svitolina of Ukraine 6-4, 1-6, 6-1. Kristina Mladenovic of France ousted Francesca Schiavone of Italy 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 to set up a semifinal against Wozniacki Leighton Vander Esch Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. Mike White Cowboys Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Connor-Williams-Cowboys-Jersey/ . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey. Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen