Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. [url=http://www.cheapjerseysgreenbaypackers.com/]Packers T-shirts[/url] . Th

in
Über uns
06.07.2018 01:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LATROBE, Pa. -- Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker Jarvis Jones is tired of fielding questions about his productivity.Jones has underperformed since the Steelers made him the No. 17 overall pick in 2013. But with free agency and a lucrative contract possibly on the horizon, Jones says hes ready to put his struggles in the past.Every year is motivating, Jones said. Im ready to play football. My head is in the right place, Im healthy and Im going to continue to work.The Steelers declined to pick up the fifth-year option on the four-year contract Jones signed as the teams first-round draft choice in 2013. If the Steelers dont sign Jones to a multi-year extension before the season begins or utilize the franchise tag on him in 2017, he could become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season.Jones fate will be determined this season.Its time to play football, Jones said.Steelers defensive coordinator Keith Butler expects Jones to have the best season of his career because of his contract status.He has to have his best year, Butler said. Hes in a position where theres pressure on him in terms of his contract and hes got to play well. I like him being in that position and I think hell be OK if he stays healthy.The 26-year-old Jones enters the season serving as a mentor to younger players on the team, while also trying to improve his own game.Thats the role Im in right now, Jones said. I have to do my part and I have to help coach show the younger guys as well.I have a lot of younger guys watching and learning, picking up the things Im doing, so for me, its all about going out and trying to make it the best day.Jones carried a reputation at Georgia for reaching the quarterback, with 28 sacks in 26 games. In three NFL seasons, he has five sacks.Jones played in 14 games with eight starts as a rookie and struggled through an injury-plagued season in 2014. He appeared in seven games in 2014, making three starts after a wrist injury that eventually required surgery derailed his second season. Jones played 15 games last season.I still have a lot of stuff I need to do, Jones said. Its all there for me. Im going to try to do as much as I can.That includes reaching the quarterback more often.I dont care if its 10, 15 or 20, Jones said. I just want to be productive and make plays.Last season, the Steelers defense went from an 18th-ranked unit to one that finished just outside the top 10 in points allowed. The Steelers also finished third with 48 sacks.The outside linebackers, Jones said, need to step up.Thats what were here for, is the pass rush, Jones said. For us to get pressure and become the defense we really want to be, our outside linebackers have to play a really big part in it.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Packers Jerseys .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Packers Jerseys Store . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. http://www.cheapjerseysgreenbaypackers.com/hunter-bradley-jersey/ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Packers Jerseys Shop . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Packers T-shirts . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. OXFORD, Ohio -- Michael Weathers scored 18 of his 26 points after halftime, twin brother Marcus Weathers had his first career double-double and Miami (Ohio) overcame a 15-point deficit to beat Grambling State 78-76 in overtime on Wednesday night.Michael Weathers was 8-for-14 shooting and had a career-best eight assists while Marcus Weathers had career highs of 18 points and 12 rebounds. Jake Wright and Abdoulaye Harouna scored 12 points apiece -- including six in overtime by Harouna.Harouna made a 3-pointer and Michael Weathers hit two free throws to make it 70-65 with 3:51 left in overtime and Miami (4-3) led the rest of the way.Avery Ugba wwas fouled as he made a layup with 1:22 left, but he missed the free throw and the Tigers trailed 74-73.dddddddddddd Marcus Weathers missed two free throws but, after Nigel Ribieros offensive foul on the other end, his dunk -- and a layup by Harouna -- made it 78-73 with 12 seconds to go.Ribieros 3 with 8:52 left in regulation gave Grambling State (3-5) a 62-47 lead but the RedHawks scored 18 of the next 21 points to tie it at 65.Michael Weathers blocked a potential winning jumper with two seconds left to force OT. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen