Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday.Not even Lionel Mess

in
Über uns
07.07.2018 15:43
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Brazilian police said Wednesday they are investigating the apparent disappearance of the mother-in-law of Formula 1 chief Bernie Ecclestone.A police official speaking on the condition of anonymity told The Associated Press that authorities are trying to find 67-year-old Aparecida Schunck. The official has knowledge of the investigation but is not allowed to speak publicly, as is the norm for Brazilian law enforcement officials during ongoing cases.Several Brazilian news outlets have reported that Schunck was kidnapped in Sao Paulo on Friday and that abductors are demanding a ransom. However, the police official said that investigators are looking into other possibilities as well as kidnapping, though he would not specify.Friends of Ecclestone and his wife, Fabiana Flosi, reached by the AP, declined comment. Formula 1 did not return messages seeking comment.Schunck is Flosis mother. Ecclestone met Flosi at a Brazilian Grand Prix and married her in 2012.Sao Paulo, Brazils largest city and the center of commerce, for decades had problems with kidnappings. But a dedicated police task force has reduced the crime drastically the last 15 years.Col. Jose Vicente da Silva, former national public security secretary, said crime bosses in the city have also moved away from abductions. Crime gangs have the infrastructure to do it, but their leaders think kidnappings lead to police finding out about their bigger drug trafficking activities, said Da Silva.The incident comes on the eve of the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. Authorities say they will be deploying 85,000 troops and soldiers during the Aug. 5-21 competition. Cheap Stitched Titans Jerseys .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Titans Jerseys .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.wholesaletitansjerseys.com/ . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Titans Jerseys Online . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap Titans Jerseys For Sale . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona coach Luis Enrique likely thought that a match against promoted Alaves would be a good opportunity to give most of his stars the day off.The defending La Liga champions guessed wrong, as Alaves pulled off a stunning 2-1 upset at Camp Nou on Saturday.Not even Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, and Andres Iniesta going on for the last half hour could turn around a result that left Real Madrid alone at the top of the table after three rounds.Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo needed just six minutes to score in his first match of the season, starting a 5-2 rout of Osasuna.---BARCELONA 1, ALAVES 2It was a day of firsts at Camp Nou.Paco Alcacer and goalie Jasper Cillessen debuted for Barcelona, and Neymar saw his first minutes for the Catalan club since returning from a long summer with Brazil, which included a gold medal at the Rio Olympics.Even better for Alaves, it was a first win in Spains top flight since its 10-year run in the second and third divisions.Built around a group of journeymen brought in this summer along with new coach Mauricio Pellegrino, the modest club from the Basque Country proved to be disciplined in defense and crafty enough to get the utmost from its scarce chances.We didnt have our day, Luis Enrique said. We were imprecise, and they scored two goals on three shots. That is a good summary of the match.Barcelona appeared to be in control until Kiko Femenia crossed for Deyverson, who muscled past Javier Mascherano before poking the ball under Cillessen.Jeremy Mathieu headed Barcelona level right after halftime, only for Ibai Gomez to put Alaves back in front after a poor clearance by Mascherano.We worked very hard for this, Pellegrino said. I hope the team can keep growing and that this will help us going forward.REAL MADRID 5, OOSASUNA 2Sidelined since the Euro 2016 final won by his Portugal, Ronaldo showed no signs of lingering effects of the left-knee injury on his season debut.dddddddddddd.Not that Osasuna posed much of a test.A long ball for Gareth Bale left him and Ronaldo all alone to complete an easy breakaway.I feel fine physically, Ronaldo said. The truth is that after a serious injury there are certain actions that you are a little scared to do, but that is normal.Madrid got goals from defenders Danilo, Sergio Ramos and Pepe before Luka Modric made it five. Oriol Riera and David Garcia pulled two back for Osasuna.CELTA VIGO 0, ATLETICO MADRID 4After Atletico Madrids second draw to start the season two weeks ago, Antoine Griezmann questioned his teams will to fight for the league title.The France forward apologized to his teammates on Saturday both in word and deed, leading by example by scoring two goals to help earn a much-needed 4-0 victory at Celta Vigo.I had to play a match like that, Griezmann said. I am very happy with the team, for our effort. I want to say I am sorry for what I said (after the Leganes draw) because I shouldnt have said it in public.SEVILLA 2, LAS PALMAS 1Las Palmas was on the verge of maintaining its league lead until the clock struck 89 minutes at Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium.Thats when Pedro Bigas was whistled for a questionable penalty, allowing Pablo Sarabia to cancel out Pedro Tana Dominguezs early goal from the spot.With Bigas sent off for his second yellow card, Sevilla scored on the last kick of the match when Carlos Fernandez scrambled home a corner.Villarreal also won 2-0 at Malaga for its first victory of the season. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen