Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ww.jerseyswholesale.pro/]Youth NFL Jer

in
Über uns
07.07.2018 15:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Chicago White Sox left-hander Jose Quintana will try to reach double-digit victories for the first time in his career when he takes the mound against the Oakland Athletics on Sunday afternoon.Quintana, 27, has finished with nine victories in each of his past three seasons. He has nine victories once again this season but has failed to obtain career-high victory No. 10 in each of his past two starts.If the White Sox swing the bat like they did Saturday evening, Quintana could be in luck. Chicago (58-64) erupted to score six runs and had 10 hits against the As to even the series heading into Sundays rubber match.Nobody in here has given up, White Sox left-hander Chris Sale said. We have too much pride in ourselves and what we do. When you look around this clubhouse, we have some pretty good guys, guys that compete. At the end of the day, thats all you can ask for.Oakland (53-70) has dropped four of its past five series but has a chance to win two out of three games at U.S. Cellular Field. The As have lost 10 of their past 15 games and 16 of their past 24.The As could be without designated hitter Billy Butler, who did not play Saturday because of an illness. Butler was sent back to the team hotel because he felt nauseated and was vomiting.I doubt hell be ready to play (Sunday), Oakland manager Bob Melvin said.That will leave slugger Khris Davis and the rest of the As offense to try to solve Quintana.In his past eight starts, Quintana has posted a 4-1 record with a 2.21 ERA. He is 0-0 with a 3.51 ERA in four career starts against the As.Poor run support has dogged Quintana throughout the season. The White Sox have averaged 3.13 runs during his starts, which is the lowest mark for any starter in the American League. The only pitcher in the majors with worse run support is Atlanta Braves right-hander Julio Teheran (2.77 runs per start).Oakland will counter with right-hander Zach Neal (2-2, 5.19 ERA), who will make his fourth start of the season.Neal has fared well in the bullpen this season, but he has yet to find his groove in the starting rotation. In 10 relief appearances, he is 1-0 with a 3.15 ERA. In three starts, he is 1-2 with a 7.98 ERA (13 earned runs in 14 2/3 innings).The 27-year-old rookie has not yet faced the White Sox.When hes pitching well, he keeps the ball down, Melvin said. There is subtle movement both ways with his sinker and his slider. He throws just enough off-speed, whether its a little bit of a curveball or a changeup to speed you up and slow you down. But for the most part, its the late action on his sinker and his slider.Oaklands Danny Valencia carries a six-game hitting streak into Sundays series finale. Valencia has batted .480 (12-for-25) during his hitting streak with two doubles, a home run and three RBI. Authentic Lions Jerseys . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Lions Jerseys Store . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseys.com/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Nick Bawden Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Kerryon Johnson Jersey . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital.FORT WORTH, Texas -- Boo Weekley was at the 13th hole during the final round of the Colonial before he finally glanced at a leaderboard -- and saw his name on the top. It was at that par 3 surrounded by an often rowdy crowd that he also heard the loudest "Boo!" in quite some time. Weekley hit his birdie putt from about 22 feet, then swiped his putter in the air as if guiding the ball into the cup. He thrust the club above his head when the ball dropped to get him to 14 under, where he finished Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory in five years. "Thats when I realized, Wow, here I go. I need to do something, either hold on to it or try to make a couple of more birdies," Weekley said. "I knew I was hitting the ball too well just to hold on." With five consecutive pars after that, Weekly finished at 14-under 266 for a one-stroke victory over Matt Kuchar, the second- and third-round leader who had a closing 68. Defending champion Zach Johnson, who also won at Hogans Alley in 2010, shot 66 to finish third at 12 under for his first top-10 finish this season -- and fifth straight at Colonial. Graham DeLaet (74) of Weyburn, Sask., tied for 22nd at 6-under par. Both of Weekleys previous wins had been at Harbour Town, in 2007 and 2008. Like the Heritage winner, the Colonial champion gets a plaid jacket, though the 2008 Ryder Cup team member wasnt able to compare any differences between them. "I couldnt tell you, its been so long," said Weekley, who moved up to No. 55 in the world ranking, making him eligible for the U.S. Open. Weekleys check of just more than $1.1 million matched what he earned his previous 14 tournaments this season while making 12 cuts and finishing in the top 10 three times. He never trailed after consecutive birdies at Nos. 8-10, those coming about the same time Scott Stallings made double bogey at No. 15 to drop out of the lead. Kuchar, at No. 13 the highest-ranked player in the field, was 12 under after a 55-foot birdie putt at the 436-yard 12th hole. Kuchar punched his right arm into the air to punctuate the shot that got him within a stroke of Weekley for the lead. Johnson was at No. 17, where a 19-footer for his second consecutive birdie also got him to 12 under. Almost as quickly, their one-stroke deficit was back to two after Weekleys birdie at No. 13. "I played well, thats all you can do and whoever wins, tip of the cap," Johnson said. Stallings closing 66 put him in a tie for fourth at 11 under, with John Rollins (68) and Matt Every (69). The best round of the day was a 62 by Web.com Tour player Franklin Corpening, a Fort Worth native who grrew up at Colonial and played at TCU.ddddddddddddHe finished at 8 under and tied for 14th, earning an automatic invitation to play again next year. Kuchar made an 11-foot birdie putt off the back fringe at No. 2 before a bogey on the next hole when he took two shots from a greenside bunker. Then came a steady stream of pars until rolling in that long putt at No. 12. He didnt have another birdie until a closing 20-footer for second place alone, his sixth career runner-up finish. "Its a bummer for me. This is a tournament, and this is a golf course, that I love," said Kuchar, a five-time PGA Tour winner. "Its difficult at the moment coming just one shot short but you cant control what other guys do." Weekley won the same week he went to see a doctor about the problem he has had recently maintaining focus in his left eye, sometimes causing bad twitches and making it problematic reading greens. "I had a few out there. It was coming and going in that wind," Weekley said. "I dont know whats going to happen. Were going to get home and work on it." Stallings had a 6-under 29 on the front nine, one off the course record, and was 13 under with a one-stroke lead when he got the 428-yard 15th hole. But he took three shots from inside a radius of about 5 yards after his approach shot from a left fairway bunker stopped behind the hole. His chip shot then hit the edge of a greenside bunker, rolling into the sand, and he failed to get out of there on his next shot before finally blasting to 6 feet. Weekley had just made an 18-foot birdie at No. 9 to get to 12 under. "It was kind of a make it, break it point," Stallings said. "Youve got to get up and down, especially with the guys with a lot of holes left." It was also at No. 15 where the only bogey of the day came for Johnson, who missed an opportunity to join five-time winner Ben Hogan as the only players to win Colonial more than twice. While on the easy par-5, 548-yard first hole, the long-hitting Weekley told his caddie that it was good to feel butterflies again. Weekleys 22-foot eagle chance at No. 1 stopped about 6 inches from the cup before he chipped in for another birdie from behind the third green. He sliced his tee shot out of bounds at No. 5 toward the Trinity River for a bogey and dropped another shot at the 437-yard seventh hole before starting his go-ahead birdie run with a 6-iron inside 4 feet at the 200-yard eighth hole. "It feels good to actually have butterflies again, knowing that Im in this, an opportunity to maybe win," Weekley said. "I might have shot 80 today. But I didnt. It was my time to win." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen