Image and video hosting by TinyPic

s Online[/url] [url=http://www.chinacheapaut

in
Über uns
08.07.2018 13:21
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Australian basketball fans could be the beneficiaries of the NBAs one-and-done policy, should Adelaide import Terrance Ferguson emerge as the trend-setter for star youngsters seeking an alternative route to the worlds best league.The controversial one-and-done scheme requires NBA draftees to be at least one year removed from high school, with many opting to undertake a year of college.Ferguson, 18, has taken a different route, choosing instead to sign with the NBLs 36ers ahead of entering the 2017 NBA draft in June.It means that unlike all those young basketballers who arent getting paid while attending college, Ferguson is earning a healthy wage while continuing his basketball development.A lot of them are like, man, I should have done what you did, Ferguson told New York Times.The schools make a lot from you. The coaches make a lot from you.But youre really getting nothing from it, just the basketball experience, the college experience.Education is obviously important. But what are you really getting out of it if you only go for one year?The Texans sentiments reflect those of Australian No.1 draft pick Ben Simmons, who told the recently-aired documentary One and Done of his disdain for study during his one and only year at Louisiana State University.Im going to the NBA next season ... its not going to help me, said Simmons, whos missing the start of the NBA season with Philadelphia due to a serious foot injury.I have to be getting better everyday ... Im not worried about my oceanography class. I cant get a degree in two semesters, so whats the point?Ferguson, a high school basketball sensation who is tipped to go in the top 25 of the draft, says he is enjoying his time in Adelaide.The guard is averaging 17.46 minutes and 6.7 points in seven games NBL games for the second-last placed 36ers this season.He had more than just this opportunity to go overseas, said Rachelle Holdman, Fergusons mother who also moved to Adelaide.But this was just the most logical because of the language and the culture not being so different.Its just so new that I think a lot of kids dont know about this option.But Im already hearing from other parents.With the NBL allowing teams three imports on their rosters instead of two as of this season, Ferguson could blaze a trail for other young Americans, with the 36ers revealing they have been asked by rivals teams how they went about recruiting him.I told them, No, I aint doing that, said coach Joey Wright.They said, What do you mean? And I was like, We aint that close! Alex Cappa Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Justin Watson Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyschina.com/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Jordan Whitehead Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. PHILADELPHIA -- In need of wide receivers, the Philadelphia Eagles acquired Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee.The Eagles traded versatile offensive lineman Dennis Kelly to the Titans on Tuesday to get Green-Beckham, a talented player who has struggled with consistency and been sidetracked by off-field issues.Obviously, hes made mistakes, Eagles personnel boss Howie Roseman said. Hes a kind-hearted kid and he has the right intentions. And that if you get a chance to really spend some time with him, youll see that. Hes not a locker room cancer at all.Green-Beckham wrote on Twitter: Philly here I come! Much love to all my teammates, coaches and fans in Nashville. Thanks for everything.Tennessee has lost two tackles to injuries since the offseason program started, so Kelly gives them depth behind left tackle Taylor Lewan and rookie right tackle Jack Conklin.Dennis was a guy that we thought would help our football team, that would make us a more competitive position group up there, Titans general manager Jon Robinson said. Hes played three positions. Hes started 15 games in the NFL at (left) tackle, guard and right tackle. So were looking forward to working with him.Green-Beckham was a second-round pick last year after he was dismissed from the team at Missouri and transferred to Oklahoma, where he didnt play a down. He caught 32 passes for 549 yards with four touchdowns and immediately becomes one of Philadelphias most accomplished receivers.He comes in with an opportunity, no promises have been made, Roseman said. We felt comfortable to bring him in here to compete. Hes physically gifted. Hes 6-5, hes 240, he runs a 4.4. Hes got a rare skill set.Now, theres a reason that hes available at this time. Hes got to gget more consistent.dddddddddddd But for us and where we are in development, we thought it was a risk worth taking.Titans coach Mike Mularkey acknowledged a lack of consistency had been an issue with Green-Beckham.Ill say this, the inconsistency -- that was there, Mularkey said. We had many conversations about having back-to-back-to-back days. It wasnt like he wasnt trying, but it never clicked in.The Eagles best receiver, Jordan Matthews, is injured. They signed former Giants second-round pick Rueben Randle in the offseason to add depth, and they also have 2015 first-round pick Nelson Agholor and 2014 third-round pick Josh Huff.The Titans added three receivers in the offseason. Robinson signed Rishard Matthews as a free agent, drafted Tajae Sharpe in the fifth round and signed Andre Johnson at the start of camp.Still, the move caught some Titans players by surprise.Nobody in the locker room was expecting it, receiver Justin Hunter said. They definitely sent out a message today. I definitely do (see some urgency). I feel like everybody is on the chop block. Weve got a new GM and he didnt draft too many people in here. Anybody can go at this point, and were all fighting for a spot.Robinson said he wasnt necessarily intending to send a message.It wasnt a statement, Robinson said. It was just doing what we thought was best for the team. The NFL is a business, and again, weve said it since January, were trying to put the most competitive 90-man team on the field, and we think we did that today.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen