Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/]NFL Jerseys

in
Über uns
09.07.2018 14:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Derek Dietrich won the game and lost his shirt.The pinch-hitters game-ending RBI triple with two out in the ninth inning helped the Miami Marlins beat the St. Louis Cardinals 5-4 Sunday for split of their four-game series.The Marlins celebration began as Dietrich rounded third. Teammates doused him with water and then tore off his jersey.I cant say I havent walked around with my shirt off before, Dietrich said. It was a little uncomfortable, but it was a fun moment.And what shape is the shirt in?Its gone, he said. Its probably in half.The score was tied with two out in the ninth when Adeiny Hechavarria -- who had made a costly throwing error earlier -- singled off Matt Bowman (1-3). Dietrich then hit a drive into the left-field gap, and center fielder Tommy Phams try at a sliding backhanded catch failed, allowing Hechavarria to score without a play.Pham said he got his glove on the ball but didnt go after it full bore because left fielder Jeremy Hazelbaker was also in pursuit.I couldnt dive, because if Id have dove, Id have dove right into him, Pham said. So I had to slide. It should have been caught by one of the two of us.Hazelbaker agreed.That ball has got to be caught, he said.The teams finished their season series with Miami leading St. Louis by one game in the NL wild-card race.Andrew Cashner allowed one earned run in six innings in his Marlins debut. Cashner, the centerpiece of a seven-player trade Friday with San Diego, walked none and allowed four hits, including a homer by Greg Garcia.Cardinals shortstop Aledmys Diaz left the game in the first inning with a bruised right hand after being hit by a pitch. Diaz, who is hitting .312 with 14 homers, is to undergo further examinations Monday.Carlos Martinez hit Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton in the bottom of the first. There were no subsequent incidents, but Cashner took a postgame jab at the Cardinals.I kind of thought they hit (Giancarlo) on purpose, Cashner said. Thats kind of the Cardinal way.Cashner, who has a history of similar episodes with the Cardinals, noted he hit Diaz with an 0-2 pitch.Its never a spot where I want to hit a guy, he said.Cashner was in line for the victory until the Cardinals made it 4-all with two runs in the eighth off Fernando Rodney, and the tying run scored on an ugly throwing error by shortstop Hechavarria.That was one that we fought hard to get back into, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. It was a shame to let it go.Miami bounced back thanks to Dietrich, who said his walk-off hit was the first of his career. He stepped to the plate in a 4-for-50 slump while adjusting to a part-time role with the return Thursday of second baseman Dee Gordon from an 80-game suspension.Dietrich said he has no complaints about the demotion.Nothing changes for me, he said. Im always ready and Im expecting to help every day.SUZUKI UPDATEMiamis Ichiro Suzuki popped out as a pinch hitter in the seventh inning and remained at 2,998 career hits. Suzuki went 2 for 17 on the Marlins homestand while starting just twice.Hes swinging at some balls out of the strike zone, which is a little bit not like him, manager Don Mattingly said. Mattingly declined to say whether Suzuki will start Monday at Wrigley Field.GROOMINGCashner said he was excited to join a contending team, and willingly shaved his long beard to adhere to the Marlins policy of no facial hair.Removing the beard wasnt easy, though.It took a while, Cashner said with a laugh. It was not fun. It started bleeding a little bit. It has been a while since my face has seen the sun. But they told me that was the rule. Im fine with that. Im all on board.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: 3B Jhonny Peralta (thumb) began a rehab assignment Sunday at Single-A Palm Beach, and IF Matt Carpenter (oblique) began a rehab assignment at Double-A Springfield.Marlins: RHP Colin Rea, acquired with Cashner in the trade, will undergo an MRI Monday on his sprained elbow Monday to determine the extent of the injury. He lasted just 3 1/3 innings in his Marlins debut Saturday and was placed on the disabled list.UP NEXTCardinals: RHP Adam Wainwright (9-5, 4.16) is scheduled to start Tuesday at Cincinnati against Dan Straily (6-6, 3.84). Wainwright is 8-10 with a 4.44 ERA in 25 games against the Reds.Marlins: LHP Adam Conley (7-5, 3.38) is scheduled to start Monday at the Cubs against RHP Kyle Hendricks (9-7, 2.39). Marcus Mariota Hoodie . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Titans Hoodies . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. http://www.cheaptitanshoodiesjerseys.com/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Authentic Titans Hoodies . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Dane Cruikshank Hoodie . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Michigan golfer Nick Carlson was the delayed recipient of a special memento last week -- a letter from legendary golfer Arnold Palmer.Carlson said he was amazed to receive the three-paragraph note congratulating him for being a semifinalist in the U.S. Amateur in August at Oakland Hills Country Club.Utter shock, really, Carlson told The Detroit News on Thursday. Like, I never expected it. Its just something really cool and almost a priceless moment, in my opinion.Palmer sent the letter Sept. 8, a few weeks before he died Sept. 25 at the age of 87. Carlson finally received it Oct. 7 and posted a photo of it on Twitter.Keep up the good playing, Palmer wrote. I wish you the very best in whatever pursuit you choose to follow in the future.The sophomoree said he hadnt been back to the golf course where he works to get the note from the seven-time major champion.dddddddddddd He told the newspaper that he has since framed the letter.Ive never been able to say that I knew Mr. Palmer or met him in any fashion, and to get that 10 days [after his death] was pretty special, Carlson said.?Its framed and above my desk in my room. I get to look at it every day.Carlson, 20, made an unlikely run to reach the U.S. Amateur semifinals in his home state, entering the event ranked No. 1,981 in the world amateur rankings.Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen