Image and video hosting by TinyPic

www.cheapauthenticjerseysfornba.com/]Dis

in
Über uns
10.07.2018 14:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Moussa Dembele scored twice as France U21 came from behind to beat England U21 3-2 at the Stade Robert Bobin in a friendly international on Monday night. The visitors took an early lead through Duncan Watmores sensational solo effort, before Dembele powered in his first goal after 18 minutes.The Celtic forward then gave the home team the lead with a delicious free kick just past the hour-mark, only for Lewis Baker to respond with his own set-piece strike nine minutes from time. However, moments later France claimed the bragging rights after another free-kick goal, Wylan Cyprien saving the best for last after somehow beating Jonathan Mitchell with a long-range piledriver as the Young Lions lost for the first time in 2015. Celtics Dembele vies with Arsenals Rob Holding Aidy Boothroyd made a total of nine changes from the team that left it late before beating Italy 3-2 on Thursday to record a ninth successive victory.Just Nathaniel Chalobah - who captained the side - and Lewis Baker retained their places in what was a strong-looking starting line-up that also included the likes of Rob Holding and Watmore.Meanwhile, Tottenham Hotspurs Harry Winks and Swansea Citys Alfie Mawson both made their debuts as Boothroyd took the opportunity to look at other players ahead of Euro 2017 in Poland. Duncan Watmore (left) celebrates after opening the scoring Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get first six months half price However, the visitors also knew they faced a stern challenge on the outskirts of Paris as France, despite failing to qualify for next summers tournament, were still unbeaten at home since November 2010.One player who looks to have already booked his place on the plane to Poland, though, is Watmore after the Sunderland forward opened the scoring with a breathtaking individual goal just nine minutes in.Having been found by Baker just inside his opponents half, Watmore still had much to do, but the 22-year-old showed impressive feet and pace to skip past two players, before beating France goalkeeper Thomas Didillon with an exquisite 30-yard chip. Isaac Hayden is challenged by Presnel Kimpembe Boothroyd will be annoyed, though, with the way his players took their foot off the gas after that early strike, allowing the home team back into the contest, with the in-form Dembele equalising only nine minutes later.Toulouse midfielder Yann Bodiger picked out the forward with a defence-splitting through ball, before the 20-year-old then beat Mitchell with a well-struck effort that flew into the roof of the net.From that point on, France caused Englands defence a number of problems, none more so than the powerful Dembele, who could have scored twice more before finally giving his side the lead for the first time after 64 minutes. England U21 boss Aidy Boothroyd gives instructions during Mondays match England left-back Kortney Hause was harshly penalised for bringing down Jean-Kevin Augustin some 25 yards from goal, with Dembele beating Mitchell from the subsequent free kick, although the keeper did get hands to the ball and will be disappointed not to have done better.Dembele spurned a great chance to kill England off and register a hat-trick after Chalobah was caught on the ball, but having been played clean through on goal, the frontman chipped the ball over the advancing Mitchell, but also the bar. Lewis Baker (10) scored Englands second goal of the evening And that miss looked like being costly when Baker beat Didillon with an inch-perfect curling free kick that found its way into the back of the net off the inside of the left-hand post.However, with seven minutes to go, France deservedly claimed the spoils when Cyprien thumped another free kick - awarded straight from the restart and from a tight angle towards the left-hand touchline - past a startled Mitchell at his near post.Boothroyds men went in desperate search of a late equaliser as they tried to avoid their first defeat since losing to Italy in the Czech Republic in the summer of 2015, the closet they came though being Bakers effort that Didillon just about managed to keep out.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Cheap Isaac Yiadom Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Cheap Sam Jones Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.broncosjerseyscheap.com/ . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Cheap David Williams Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Bradley Chubb Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- The years final major is upon us this week outside New York City, and it starts just 11 days after The Open at Royal Troon finished. How are the top pros going to handle the rare turnaround in major championship conditions and pressure?And what can we expect from Phil Mickelson, who finished oh-so-close to capturing another Claret Jug in Scotland? Our experts tackle these topics and more in this weeks edition of Monday Four-Ball.1. World No. 1 Jason Day and No. 2 Dustin Johnson were the only players in the top 15 in the Official World Golf Rankings to play the RBC Canadian Open. Will that help or hurt them this week at the PGA Championship?SportsCenter anchor Jonathan Coachman: I think fatigue will absolutely play a factor for those that played the Open Championship, then in Canada, and then at Baltrusol. But heres the thing: Playing in the heat of summer when you start to play well can be an advantage. The only two players that should have had confidence coming out of Royal Troon were runner-up Phil Mickelson and winner Henrik Stenson. So the long answer is yes, I think playing in Canada will help those that did.ESPN.com senior golf analyst Michael Collins: It will hurt them. I completely understand the tie to the sponsor, but if Im RBC, Id much rather have them winning majors this season than playing in Canada. Two majors in three weeks is tough on its own. Maintaining high-level play for three weeks straight is an impossible ask which is why the 13 other top guys didnt do it.ESPN.com senior golf writer Bob Harig: Playing well wont hurt them, but maybe playing at all will. Having two major championships in three weeks is tough enough, but add another tournament in between -- along with the travel from Europe -- and getting worn down is certainly in play, especially with a hot weather week ahead in New Jersey.ESPN.com senior golf editor Kevin Maguire: It probably wont do either, but it could hurt both of them down the road. Granted, neither of them will be playing in the Olympics despite qualifying, but theyve got a long stretch of golf with the FedEx Cup playoffs right around the corner to wrap up the 2015-16 season.ESPN.com senior golf writer Jason Sobel: Can I pick none of the above? Heres what will happen this week: If JD and DJ each contend for the title, well explain theyre sharp because they played a tourney the week before; if they each play poorly at the PGA, well explain theyre worn out from playing the week before. The truth is, theyre golfers. And golfers play golf. Playing last week shouldnt really have much of an effect on how they play this week.2. More likely for Phil Mickelson: Inside or outside the top 10 at Baltusrol?Coachman: I am going inside the top 10. He has had a sneaky good year. He was big time at Troon and will be big time at Baltusrol.Collins: Outside. As great as it would be to see him play well here again, when Mickelson finishes second in a major, his next start usually stinks. Heres the past five starts after major second-place finishes; MC, 78, MC, MC, T58. You still have that confident feeling you had when you first read the question? Sorry for the honest reality slap.Harig: Outside. As well as he played at Royal Troon, and as good as it is for him to be able to keep the momentum going, there are no guarantees. Mickelson had missed the cut at the Masters, Players and U.S. Open.Maguire: Wish I could say inside, but outside is more likely. Most will point to his win here aat Baltusrol at the 2005 PGA as a reason for hope, but after expending all that energy and still coming up short at Royal Troon, I cant imagine a 46-year-old Mickelson keeping the gas on the pedal for a second time in three weeks.ddddddddddddSobel: I really like Mickelsons chances this week, so Ill say inside the top 10. I spoke with Phil for a while after the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, two weeks before he finished runner-up at Troon. One thing he said struck me as noteworthy: While most elite golfers are squeezing a lot of golf into a tight window this summer, hell have a three-week break starting next week. At the time, I thought that could mean hed make a run at the FedEx Cup. Now I think hell make another run at a major.3. Andrew Beef Johnston just signed an endorsement deal with Arbys. Whats your favorite player/sponsor combo?Coachman: To me, a perfect combo would be Dunkin Donuts and Jason Day. How many start your day with ... sentences are there? So many. And with his family, they could factor them in as well.Collins: Coming off the win at The Open, Henrik Stenson -- aka The Iceman -- should have a golf bag sponsored by Polar Temp. You know all the big freezers you grab bags of ice from at gas stations and convenience stores? Theyre made by Polar Temp. Then his golf bag (white) would just say ICE (blue letters) and his head covers could have icicles hanging from them!Harig: Boo Weekleys deal with Firethorn is perfect. Camouflage shirts and hats seems totally appropriate.Maguire: To stay with the Beefs fast-food theme, how about Graeme McDowell and McDonalds? Theres got to be someone who can work in this McDowells/McDonalds clip from the movie Coming To America right?Sobel: Duh. Its Miguel Angel Jimenez, who played The Most Interesting Man in the World in those Dos Equis commercials.4. Thumbs up or thumbs down to the European Tour floating the idea of six-hole tournaments.Coachman: Thumbs down. There is nothing wrong with the way things are done. I am all for new ideas and trying to make things fresh, but I would focus on promoting the players instead of getting gimmicky.Collins: Thumbs way up! Thered be all kinds of infrastructure changes that would have to be made, but the thought of 100 guys playing six holes, best score wins? Talk about pressure and drama. European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley is going to get blasted by the old (stuffy) guard, but I love him not being afraid to blow it up and try something different.Harig: Its a nice idea, but ideas on the pro tours are better if they are truly during the course of a real tournament. Why not play 12-hole rounds over 4 days and have the event count?Maguire: Thumbs up. Golf needs this kind of shake up in a big way. Will it solve all that ails the sport? Of course not, nor does anyone expect that. But what casual observers and weekend hackers like me know for certain is that whatever the pros do, the general golfing public tends to go in that direction as well. One can only hope the PGA Tour brass is trying to come up with similar ideas to keep the game relevant to younger generations.Sobel: No. No, no, no, no, no. Just -- no. I dont even understand this. Golf isnt so broken that it needs this much fixing. Im all for alternative ideas to make events more fun and fan-friendly. But a six-hole tourney sounds like a terrible idea. Im out. Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen