Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nshoodiesjerseys.com/]Texans Hoodies Jerseys Sale[/url] .

in
Über uns
10.07.2018 14:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Joe Chealey scored 17 points, Nick Harris had 16 points and nine rebounds and Jarrell Brantley added 11 points and 11 boards and Charleston never trailed in a 72-60 win over South Carolina Upstate on Sunday.Harris layup put the Cougars up 50-40 with 13:05 to play before the Spartans cut the deficit to 57-53 following a layup and jumper by Michael Buchanan with 6:22 remaining.Chealey buried a 3 with 4:39 left and Charleston (4-3) proceeded to outscore the Spartans 12-7 the rest of the way.Chealey, Harris, and Brantley scored the first nine points for the Cougars and led 9-8. Chevez Goodwin later hit a jumper for a 30-16 lead and Charleston was ahead 34-26 at the break.Buchanan scored 21 points on 9-for-11 shooting and collected six rebounds for SC Upstate (3-3). Ramel Thompkins was the only other Spartan in double figures with 10 points. Justin Reid Hoodie . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap Texans Hoodies . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.cheaptexanshoodiesjerseys.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Jordan Akins Hoodie . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Texans Hoodies Jerseys Sale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. ANTWERP, Belgium -- Third-seeded Richard Gasquet beat unseeded Argentine Diego Schwartzman 7-6 (4), 6-1 to win the European Open final on Sunday and clinch a 14th career title.In his 27th career final, and only three weeks after his previous one, Gasquets experience showed as he won his second title of the year without being fully stretched. The 30-year-old Frenchman had more trouble in his semifinal match, where he came back from a set and 4-2 down to beat Britains Kyle Edmund.I took a lot of confidence into the second set, Gasquet said. It was a great match for me and I was the favorite to win, so its important for me.There was no repeat upset this time for the 24-year-old Schwartzman, who saved two match points when he beat top-seeded David Goffin in the semifinals.I am happy because the week was really good for me, Schwartzman said. I played a great first set and fought back. Richard improved a lot in the second set and playedd really well.ddddddddddddAlthough he rallied from 4-2 down in the first set to force a tiebreaker, Gasquet stepped things up in the second set -- where he did not concede a single chance on his serve and broke Schwartzmans serve twice.The 77th-ranked Schwartzman won the only title of his career earlier this year on outdoor clay in Istanbul.Its my second final of the year and my first on indoor hard courts, he said. Ive improved a lot. Its really nice for me. I stayed focused.Gasquet won the final in Montpellier, France, in February, and lost to Tomas Berdych in Shenzhen, China, earlier this month.The 19th-ranked Gasquet is bidding to get back into the Top 10.A teen prodigy once tipped for the very top, Gasquet reached a career high ranking of No. 7 in 2007 and has finished four seasons in the Top 10. Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen