Image and video hosting by TinyPic

about feel and trying to create muscle memory and obviously its hard to do that stuff

in
Über uns
29.03.2018 12:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton was forced to pull out of Tuesdays 2017 tyre test in Abu Dhabi early after feeling unwell.Hamilton had been scheduled to complete the whole day at the wheel of the Mercedes mule car, but handed driving duties over to Manors Pascal Wehrlein following a series of track runs of the morning.Lewis was scheduled for the day. Pascal was on standby, a Mercedes spokesman said. Lewis felt unwell so Pascal took over.It was Hamiltons first taste of Pirellis 2017 tyres after he was forced to skip a test day at Barcelona earlier this year to rest a foot injury. Wehrlein has tested the 2017 tyres for Mercedes on numerous occasions this year as part of his contract with the team, and will finish the year with more test days on the new wider tyres than any other driver on the grid.Pirellis 2017 tyre test programme has been leading up to Tuesdays final validation test, which featured Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull all running adapted versions of their 2015 cars. The new tyres are wider, both front and rear, and are being designed to be less susceptible to thermal degradation. Timothy Fosu-Mensah Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Luke Shaw Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-memphis-depay-manchester-united-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Bastian Schweinsteiger Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles expects to see a noticeable difference when he plays at Kansas City on Sunday.Bortles spent two days working with a mechanics coach this week, focusing on better footwork that he hopes will shorten his delivery and tighten his throwing motion. Bortles said Friday that two days isnt going to fix anything, but he added that the refresher course should pay dividends right away.I would hope so, he said. I guess well find out on Sunday. ... I feel good. I think that Sunday will be a good test. Im excited for it.Not only did Bortles spend time tweaking his mechanics, he also had to get acclimated to new offensive coordinator Nate Hackett. The Jaguars fired Greg Olson last week, two days after an embarrassing loss at Tennessee , and promoted Hackett to fill the void.The Jaguars (2-5) have seemingly responded well to the change, with some players expressing relief about the transition.It was good, Bortles said. I thought guys were fired up. I think Nathaniels done a really good job and kind of being a spark plug, getting the offense going. Hes obviously done a really good job with the plan, putting it together, and then getting everybody to buy into it and making sure everybody has an understanding of what were doing and whyy were doing it.ddddddddddddUnder Hackett, Jacksonville expects to be more committed to running the ball. That, in turn, could help Bortles, especially if his mechanics improve and allow him to be more accurate.Bortles old habits -- the ones that plagued him as a rookie in 2014 -- resurfaced during training camp, but the third-year pro initially thought he could work through them. He even spent a half hour a day practicing his form in front of a mirror.When it became clear he wasnt making progress, Bortles decided to get help. So he called Adam Dedeaux, an instructor at 3DQB in Los Angeles. Dedeaux and partner Tom House have helped Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow and other NFL quarterbacks in recent years. Bortles has spent time with them, too, but he normally does it during the offseason.It was big, Bortles said. You talk about feel and trying to create muscle memory and obviously its hard to do that stuff in the middle of the season when youre trying to game plan and get ready for a game on Sunday. But it was good. I think he did a good job. Hes a huge help so it was good to have him here.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL NFL Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen