Image and video hosting by TinyPic

on him a lot. [url=http://www.cheapm

in
Über uns
11.07.2018 13:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Trace McSorley isnt offended when he sees defenders packing the line of scrimmage, knowing their primary goal is to stop the electric running back lined up next to or behind him on any given play.The Penn State quarterback is content to build his own reputation as a playmaker, and eventually, a downfield-passer to be reckoned with.Although he and the rest of Penn States new-look offense started slowly in a 33-13 win over Kent State on Saturday, McSorley believes he made positive first steps toward that goal.When youve got Saquon (Barkley) in the backfield, teams are going to try to stop him, McSorley said. The first two drives we kind of got stalled out. The third drive we were able to get some first downs, push the ball down the field a little bit to our receivers to loosen them up a little bit and let Saquon get loose a couple of times.Barkley finished with 105 yards rushing, and Tyler Davis chipped in two field goals for the Nittany Lions. A 29-yard field goal in the second quarter gave Penn State a 16-13 halftime lead that grew as an opportunistic defense settled in and McSorley found receivers down the field.After hitting DaeSean Hamilton for a short touchdown pass in the first, McSorley slung a ball to Mike Gesicki for 30 yards to cap the scoring with less than two minutes to go. It was a satisfying finish for the quarterback whod tried to stretch Kent States underrated front seven early with deep throws to Saeed Blacknall and Gesicki that just missed.In the process, McSorley showed off own grittiness as a runner, chipping in 47 yards on the ground and lowering his head to finish off tacklers.I thought his composure was really good, Penn State coach James Franklin said. Thats just kind of who he is.Amani Oruwariye returned an interception for a score in the third quarter for the Nittany Lions who battered a trio of Kent State quarterbacks, sacking them seven times and forcing two more turnovers.Shane Hynes kicked two field goals for Kent State, and Elcee Refuge returned a McSorley fumble for a touchdown in the second quarter.ALL OR NOTHING FRONTPenn State safety Marcus Allen said earlier this week he and his defensive teammates had something to prove even after being ranked among the best defenses in college football each of the past two years.He understands losing three defensive linemen to the NFL will generate questions of the new guys. After Saturdays sack-filled performance, they have plenty to be proud of. But scrambling quarterbacks are still a problem.Kent States threesome of Justin Agner, Mylik Mitchell and George Bollas combined for 50 first-half yards on in scrambles or designed quarterbacks runs. Many came up the middle where defensive tackles Parker Cothren and Kevin Givens made their first career starts.It was either a sack or it was a scramble for a first down, Franklin said. Weve got to do a better job with our rush lanes on that side of the ball.INTERCHANGEABLE PARTSPerhaps Penn States greatest strength is the versatility it has among its back seven.The Nittany Lions showed a multitude of nickel looks with different linebacker and corner combinations. Penn State deployed a total of eight defensive backs and five linebackers to limit 129 yards on just 14-of-28 passing.Weve always been underrated since weve been here, Oruwariye said.THE TAKEAWAYKENT STATE: The Golden Flashes havent had much going for them offensively in quite a while, but their defense remains stout enough to give them hope.Kent States front seven kept the game within reach by limiting Barkleys running room early. Vaunted pass-rusher Terence Waugh killed a big wave of Penn State momentum midway through the second quarter when he hammered McSorley from his blindside, forcing a fumble that Refuge returned for a touchdown to tie the game 13-13. If Waugh can keep making plays, the Golden Flashes will have chances to turn games around.PENN STATE: A coordinator change doesnt guarantee immediate success. Saturdays sluggish start and uneven performance shows Joe Moorheads offense will need more time for all its parts to get on the same page.And the sooner the better as games loom against No. 7 Michigan, No. 6 Ohio State, and Maryland, teams that hung at least 52 points on its opponents in their openers. A bunch of missed tackles against Kent State is further evidence that Penn States offense will have to pull more weight than it has in the two previous years when elite defenses could bail it out.UP NEXTKent State will try to snap its six-game losing streak when it hosts FCS foe North Carolina A&T next Saturday.Penn State and Pittsburgh will renew a long-dormant rivalry when the Nittany Lions travel to Heinz Field next Saturday for the first game in a home-and-home series. Penn State leads the series 50-42-4 and has won seven of the last eight. Pittsburgh won the last meeting 12-0 in 2000. Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Vapormax Utility Australia . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.airmaxcheapaustralia.com/nike-air-vapormax-australia/vapormax-moc-2.html . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Vapormax Release Australia . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Air Force 270 Australia . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. CHICAGO -- The Bulls introduced Dwyane Wade to the media on Friday, capping an unlikely homecoming for the man who had spent his entire 13-year career with the Miami Heat before bolting for his favorite childhood team earlier this month.In one of his first moves as a Bull, Wade made something of his own official as it pertains to Jimmy Butlers standing in Chicago.This is Jimmys team, Wade said. It wont be a tug and pull whose team it is.Wades comments come on the heels of new Bulls point guard Rajon Rondo saying at his own introductory news conference earlier this month that the Bulls had three alphas between Wade, Butler and himself, but that it was Butlers team moving forward.Wade recalled what happened back in 2004, when Shaquille ONeal was traded from the volatile?Los Angeles Lakers?to Miami in the offseason.We had no championships at the time, and I remember his press conference, Wade said. I was playing in the Olympics at the time, like Jimmy is right now. And I remember Shaq said: Were not going to go through this all year. This is Dwyane Wades team.So, were not going to go through this all year. This is Jimmy Butlers team. Myself and Rondo are here to bring what we bring as athletes to this team and to this city. Hes the young Bull on this team. Hes a 26-year-old who can play 40 minutes if coach wants him to and maybe more. I aint trying to do all that. And were going to depend on him a lot.How Butler adjusts to his role as face of the franchise is one of the single biggest questions surrounding the Bulls entering 2016-17. Butler clashed at times with veteran teammates last season as he tried to take a more vocal leadership role while developing into one of the best two-way players in the NBA.Butler demurred when asked what Wades words meant to him.Is it my team? I guess two of the three alphas have said that, Butler said after Team USAs win over Venezuela on Friday night. I dont think youll ever hear me say that. Its not in me to do so. But I do need to step up, I need to help us win a lot of games. Im liking that role as a leader, adds a lot of pressure, I want that. I want that. Its only going to make me better. But I think I got a lot of help within Rondo, D-Wade obviously. You go down the list, Niko [Mirotic], Doug [McDermott]. I think were going to have a really good team.Im grateful for the comments that they have been saying. Hopefully I can live up to that on the court. Im ready for that. I work hard enough, so well see.The fact that Wade quashed any idea of a potential rift with Butler regarding the teams pecking order was a smart public relations move for the 12-time All-Star. He noted that Butler helped recruit him to Chicago.Ive known him since Marquette, Wade said of Butler, who also played for the Golden Eagles. I have tremendous respect for him. This would not have happened if it hadnt been for Jimmy Butler. That was huge.At the time, I didnt know it. Derrick Rose leaves, [Joakim] Noah leaves. To want to bring in a guy like myself, it shows what Jimmys about: Its winning. We all play together with one common goal: to win. JJimmy is going to grow and become a better player because of what Rondo brings and what I bring.ddddddddddddButler is confident he can mesh quickly with Wade and Rondo.I think that were going to play extremely well together, Butler said. The three alphas as people would call it. I think the direction that were moving. Were already talking, trying to get to know each other off the floor. We play against each other all the time, but now that were on the same team, we have to get better on the floor. Im excited for it. I cant wait til training camp gets here. I hope Im on the opposite team sometimes just at them.Wades verbal plaudits for Butler, meanwhile, also gave public credence to the idea that Bulls general manager Gar Forman broached in his initial comments Friday. Forman and the Bulls front office are hopeful that Wades presence and intangibles, not to mention the respect he has earned by winning three NBA titles with the Heat, will help unify what was a fractured Chicago locker room last season. For his part, Wade is just enjoying the idea of playing for his hometown team.Im thankful to be here today, Wade said. This is one of those moments that is a dream come true. Simply that. Im a Chicago guy, a Chicago kid. I remember sitting on the floor and watching the Chicago Bulls win their first title. I was 9 years old, watching on an itty bitty TV, and I said, Thats what I want to do, thats who I want to be.My dream of being an NBA player started here in my hometown. Took a long time to get here, but Im here.Wade, who turns 35 in January, wouldnt commit to whether he is planning to make Chicago his final career stop, preferring to take it year-by-year. But the Bulls are hopeful Wade will be able to use his influence around the league to help his new team land a star free agent in the future, like he did in Miami.Wade admitted that his heart was pulling him toward Chicago in 2010, but the opportunity to play with LeBron James and Chris Bosh?in Miami was too good for him to pass up.On Friday, Wade also tried to knock down the idea that there is bad blood between him and Pat Riley, but Wade acknowledged the Heat president didnt call, email or text in an attempt to keep him in Miami.I had a contract offer from Miami. It was my decision to be selfish and live out a dream of mine, Wade said. This was a decision solely for me. It has nothing to do with Pat Riley or (owner) Micky Arison. I wanted to be a part of building this organization back up.In order to do that, Wade knows he is going to have to lean on Butler a lot next season.Butler, who is in town with Team USA as it gets ready for a Friday night Olympic tuneup against Venezuela, stood in the background behind the assembled media wearing a big smile on his face during portions of Wades remarks.Myself and Rondo are going to bring experience, Wade said. Jimmys the young Bull, playing 40 minutes, maybe more. I aint going to do all that. Were going to depend on him a lot. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen