Image and video hosting by TinyPic

were going to see and make sure it doesnt hinder any movement

in Unsere Regeln 12.07.2018 08:37
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Outfielder Carlos Beltran and pitcher Ivan Nova followed Aroldis Chapman and Andrew Miller out of the Bronx, leaving the New York Yankees fighting to avoid their first losing season in nearly a quarter century rather than contend for a playoff spot.Beltran, the top player in the Yankees lackluster offense, was sent to Texas on Monday for right-hander Dillon Tate, the fourth overall pick in the 2015 amateur draft, and two other pitching prospects: right-handers Nick Green and Erik Swanson.Nova, who like Beltran is eligible for free agency after the World Series, was sent to Pittsburgh for two players to be named.Its a new chapter, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Theres going to be some young guys that get a chance, and Im excited about that.After a four-game losing streak dropped the Yankees to 52-52, New York general manager Brian Cashman made the moves with managements go-ahead just ahead of the non-waiver trade deadline.I believe that you can win with the players in that room, Girardi insisted. Did we lose some really good players? Absolutely. And you know, some people are probably going to think that Im delusional, but I mean theres no reason to put the uniform on if you dont believe that you can win.New York has played one postseason game since 2012, losing to Houston in last years AL wild-card matchup. The Yankees, who have not finished with a losing record since 1992, peaked last week at four games above .500.I dont blame nobody other than we didnt do our job as players, Beltran said.Tate, the top pitcher selected in the 2015 draft, is among three elite prospects entering the Yankees minor league system. Outfielder Clint Frazier, the fifth overall pick in the 2013 draft, was acquired from Cleveland on Sunday in the trade for Miller. Venezuelan shortstop Gleyber Torres was obtained from the Chicago Cubs last week in the Chapman deal.Brian and his staff and the organization is trying to put this team in a good position to have a long run of not just playing well, but winning championships, Girardi said. Its not about being ... a second wild-card team and winning one game or losing one. We want to win championships.Tate, 22, received a $4.2 million signing bonus from the Rangers and is 3-3 with a 5.12 ERA this year in 16 starts and one relief appearance for Class A Hickory in the South Atlantic League.Green was taken in the seventh round of the 2014 draft and Swanson in the eighth. New York agreed to send Texas $3,708,333 on Dec. 31 to offset part of the just over $5 million remaining in Beltrans $15 million salary.A 39-year-old switch-hitter, Beltran led the Yankees with a .304 batting average, 22 homers and 64 RBI.I think as a player, you know that this moment could happen. But when it happens, it hits you, Beltran said.Beltran signed a $45 million, three-year contract before the 2014 season but played with an elbow bone spur during much of his first season in New York and got off to a slow start in 2015 following surgery. He will be eligible for free agency after this years World Series.He was traded from Kansas City to Houston in June 2004 and from the New York Mets to San Francisco in July 2011. While he has appeared in the playoffs with the Astros, Mets, Cardinals and Yankees, Beltran remains in search of his first World Series title, as do the Rangers.A nine-time All-Star after making this years AL roster, Beltran has a .281 career average with 414 home runs. He has a limited no-trade provision in his contract, but the Rangers were not among the 15 teams he could not be dealt to without his consent.----AP Baseball Writer Mike Fitzpatrick and AP Sports Writer Stephen Hawkins contributed to this report. Wholesale Browns Jerseys China . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Cleveland Browns Jerseys For Sale . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseys.us/cleveland-browns-nick-chubb-jersey/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Browns Jerseys China . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Denzel Ward Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. LATROBE, Pa. -- Ben Roethlisberger will spend the next six weeks getting a feel for potentially the most explosive offense in the NFL. Still, the Pittsburgh quarterbacks mind couldnt help but wander a bit as he took the field Friday for his 13th training camp.Its why he briefly donned a No. 83 jersey during practice to pay tribute to tight end Heath Miller, who retired in February after more than a decade as Roethlisbergers security blanket. Its why he couldnt contain his optimism about the potential of Millers replacement, Ladarius Green, still recovering from offseason ankle surgery. Its why he didnt bother to mask his disappointment when asked about talented if mercurial wide receiver Martavis Bryants yearlong suspension for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy.Roethlisberger hasnt spoken to Bryant since the discipline was announced in March. The two-time Super Bowl winner took the news personally, not just as a teammate but as a friend. When Bryant spent time at a treatment facility in Houston last September while serving a four-game suspension for a previous violation of the policy, Roethlisberger reached out to Bryant daily. To watch him run into trouble again hurt.You feel kind of let down, kind of disappointed because its like a little brother that you take under your wing that had all the potential in the world to be one of the best, Roethlisberger said. But thats on the football field. I think off the field you worry about him as a man and as a person. Ive heard hes doing better now. Thats most important.Bryant wont be back until next spring. The wait wont be nearly as long for Green, though theres still no timetable for when the teams big free-agent signee will see the field. Roethlisberger likened the 6-foot-6, 237-pound Green as a Ferrari during organized team activities, albeit one that will remain in the garage for the time being. Green said Friday theres no reason he shouldnt be ready by the start of the regular season on Sept. 12 in Washington, though Roethlisberger is anxious to get the feeling out process started.Ive heard a lot of things and enjoy talking to him, kind of picking his brain on some things, Roethlisberger said. But I would love to get him out here so I hope it happens soon.Thhe one thing that definitely wont happen is the sight of Miller jogging out to the huddle.dddddddddddd He stepped away after 11 years, 592 receptions, 45 touchdowns and countless long talks. Though rookie wide receiver Canaan Severin -- who like Miller played collegiately at Virginia -- will wear No. 83 during camp, there is no mistaking Severin with the jerseys previous owner. And to be honest, Roethlisberger would prefer not to see it at all.I dont think anyone should be wearing it right now, he said. But I wanted to wear it today hoping that maybe he would appear out of somewhere and come out and play for a little bit.Roethlisberger will instead have to settle for an offense that may be the best hes had since he broke into the league in 2004. The Steelers finished third in the NFL in yards and fourth in points in 2015 even with Roethlisberger missing four games due to injury. His busy offseason included shedding a few pounds and welcoming a third child along with his wife Ashley. The 34-year-old wore a brace on the left knee -- the one that sustained a bone bruise in a win over St. Louis last September and forced him to miss a month -- Friday as an experiment just to see how it felt.Theres no need to do it but were going to see and make sure it doesnt hinder any movements, he said. If it doesnt bother me. I might wear it as a precaution.Anything to keep Roethlisberger under center and not standing on the sideline in sweats. Perhaps the most remarkable thing about Pittsburghs 11-7 run to the divisional round of the playoffs last winter is that the Steelers did it without having Roethlisberger, center Maurkice Pouncey and running back LeVeon Bell in the lineup at the same time. Pouncey missed the entire season after getting hurt in an exhibition game against Green Bay and Bell and Roethlisberger played together for about four quarters.The key is always staying healthy, Roethlisberger said. Weve had a hard time doing that the last few years. But if we can stay healthy and be a selfless team I think weve got a chance.---Online:AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen