Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ane Smith of Australia had a 72 to drop into a tie for second with Spains C

in Unsere Regeln 13.07.2018 05:08
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Nelson Valdez scored his first MLS goal in nearly a calendar year on a header in the 88th minute to give the Seattle Sounders a 1-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Thursday night in the knockout round of the MLS Western Conference playoffs.With Seattle pressing for a winner in the closing minutes of regulation, Joevin Jones cross found Valdez at the near post and his quick header easily beat goalkeeper Tim Melia.It was Valdezs first MLS goal since Oct. 28, 2015, against the Los Angeles Galaxy in the knockout round of last years playoffs. Valdez has had numerous chances during the season but finally got one in the net, even though it appeared on replay he may have been offside on the winning goal.Seattle will face FC Dallas in the Western Conference semifinals. Game 1 of the two-leg series is Sunday in Seattle.IMPACT 4, UNITED 2WASHINGTON -- Matteo Mancosu scored twice and Montreal beat D.C. United in a knockout match.The fifth-seeded Impact will host the top-seeded New York Red Bulls on Sunday in the first game of the two-leg Eastern Conference semifinals.Laurent Ciman scored early, and Ignacio Piatti made it 4-0 for the Impact in the 83rd minute.Lamar Neagle and Taylor Kemp scored for fourth-seeded United, both after the 89th minute. Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys China . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Arizona Cardinals Chris Campbell Jersey . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseys.us/ . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Arizona Cardinals Chase Edmonds Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys 2019 . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. MEXICO CITY -- Austin Ernst shot her second straight 5-under 67 on Saturday to take the third-round lead in the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational.Ernst had her second straight bogey-free round at Club de Golf Mexico after opening with a 72.I have been hitting my driver pretty well, which I get a lot of looks at birdie, Ernst said. I have had a lot of good looks this week so even when I am not making everything, like today, I still made five birdies. So, I have just made it very easy when I havent been sure about myself, missing greens and I havent had many hard putts for par.The 24-year-old American won the 2014 Portland Classic for her lone LPGA Tour title.Shes coming off a two-week break.Everything Ive been working in the last two weeks is definitely turning out how I wanted, so it is nice to see it, Ernst said.At 10-under 206, she had a one-stroke lead. Second-round leader Sarah Jane Smith of Australia had a 72 to drop into a tie for second with Spains Carola Ciganda (68).I was pretty nervous most of the day, Smith said. It was a position Ive never been in before. I wouldnt say I handle it well, but I scrambled well, so that should give me some confidence for tomorrow.Cigganda won her first LPGA Tour title last month in South Korea.ddddddddddddIts tough if you come from Asia, but I was in Spain for a week just resting, Ciganda said. There is a little bit of jet lag, but I think it is better to come from Spain rather than from Asia, which is like 12 or 13 hours. I feel good, Im looking forward to tomorrow.Angela Stanford, the winner of the inaugural event in 2008 at Guadalajara Country Club, had a 69 to match Karine Icher (70) and Mi Jung Hur (71) at 8 under.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi had a 65 to get to 6 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 6 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 4 under after a 68.Michelle Wie was tied for 20th at 1 under after a 74. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, shes playing on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen