Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mens Standings Team Wins Losses Jacobs 4 2 Howard 4 2 McEwen 4 2 Koe 3 3 Gushue 3 3 Cotter 2 4 Morris 1 5 Womens Standings Team

in
Außerhalb der Stadt
13.07.2018 09:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Mens Standings Team Wins Losses Jacobs 4 2 Howard 4 2 McEwen 4 2 Koe 3 3 Gushue 3 3 Cotter 2 4 Morris 1 5 Womens Standings Team Wins Losses Homan 5 1 Nedohin 4 2 Sweeting 4 2 Jones 3 3 Anderson 3 3 Middaugh 1 5 Flaxey 1 5 Thiago Silva Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont. Kevin Trapp Jersey . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Dani-Alves-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season.(NLL) - The Rochester Knighthawks re-signed goalie Matt Vinc to a five-year contract and captain Sid Smith to a seven-year deal on Wednesday. Thiago Silva Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. "It is a great feeling that Vno is going to be a part of the Knighthawks family for a long time to come." Since being acquired in a blockbuster deal with Colorado in 2010, Vinc has led Rochester to three straight NLL Playoff berths and to two straight Champions Cups. In 2013, Vinc broke Rob Blasdells single-season saves record (662) en route to a league-record third Goaltender of the Year Award. Vinc also joined Dallas Eliuk as the only other goalie to lead the NLL in saves four times. "I am pretty excited. When long-term contracts are signed, each group has to be comfortable with what each group brings to the table," said Vinc about playing for Owner and General Manager Curt Styres. "I love Curts vision. It has brought me two championships and I want to continue to be a part of it. I cant really see myself playing for any other team. I am a Knighthawk through aand through. Layvin Kurzawa Jersey. " The St. Catharines, Ontario native was tops in the league with an .803 save percentage and a 10.17 goals-against average, as well. Vinc was honored as an NLL All-Pro for the fourth time in his career and named the Knighthawks MVP for the second time. Vinc enters his fourth season in Rochester with the second most saves in team history (1,830). Smith, 26, is back for his fifth season after winning an NLL title in his first season as the teams captain. In 2013, the former first overall pick was named the Knighthawks Best Defenseman for the third time in his career. Smith also had a career-best 68 loose balls and was part of a defense that limited opponents to a league-low 165 goals. "Sid has grown into that leadership role and has accepted and earned the captaincy of this team," said Hasen. "Hes a quiet leader that leads by example and sets the bar high for everyone to follow." With winning his second straight Champions Cup, he started a trend that continued into the summer of 2013. Smith played in the Major League Lacrosse Championship Weekend with the Hamilton Nationals in August and then captured his first Mann Cup with the Six Nations Chiefs in September. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen