Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NAPLES, Italy - Forward Lorenzo Insigne has extended his contract with Napoli by one more year through 2018-19. [url=http://www.

in
Außerhalb der Stadt
13.07.2018 09:58
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

NAPLES, Italy - Forward Lorenzo Insigne has extended his contract with Napoli by one more year through 2018-19. Ousmane Dembele Jersey .Napoli announced the deal Monday, two days after an inspiring 2-0 win over Serie A title contender Roma.Financial terms were not disclosed.The 23-year-old Insigne was a member of Italys World Cup squad this year but hasnt featured for the national team yet under new Azzurri coach Antonio Conte.A versatile winger, Insigne scored twice when Napoli beat Fiorentina 3-1 in last seasons Italian Cup final. Ousmane Dembele France Jersey . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. Nabil Fekir Jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/hugo-lloris-france-jersey/ . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St.Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores believes last months FA Cup victory over Arsenal makes the league trip to the Emirates an even tougher prospect. The Hornets beat the FA Cup holders 2-1 in an impressive cup quarter-final performance which ended Arsenals hopes of winning the trophy for a third successive season, but Flores insists his side cannot take anything for granted on the back of that success.Arsenal remain in the hunt for the title this season along with bitter rivals Tottenham and league leaders Leicester. When asked if Saturdays match against Arsene Wengers side was likely to be tougher than the cup clash, Flores said: For sure.Its a completely different competition, completely different scenario, completely different match. We need to prepare because they are a very good team but we want to win.Every match is very hard in England, in the FA Cup and the league. We are expecting a very tough match.They have to try to get to the top of the league but they have very good players. Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores Arsenal are 11 points behind Leicester, having played one game fewer, heading into the weekend fixtures, but Flores reckons the gap will prove insurmountable to close. Benjamin Pavard France Jersey. I think it is difficult for anyone to beat, Flores said. For Arsenal, they have a lot of pressure but anything can happen in the Premier League.Arsene Wenger has a lot of experience, I greatly admire him as a coach. What he is doing at Arsenal is very difficult.I respect the fans of Arsenal, they know a lot better than me, but I respect Arsene too.Every time I play against him it is an honour. He has been coaching for a long time. Also See: Mersons predictions PL questions Watford sign striker Adeyemo Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen