Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ww.cheapjerseysauthenticsoccer.com/]Nww.cheapjerseysauthenticsoccer.com/ ]N

in
Über uns
14.07.2018 10:07
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Pele will not attend Fridays opening ceremony of the Rio Olympics because of poor health, denying Brazilians a chance to celebrate their greatest sports figure.The 75-year-old soccer great said this week he had been invited to light the cauldron, though that was not confirmed by Rio organizers.Im not physically able to attend the opening of the Olympics, Pele said in a statement on Friday.Pele had hip surgery recently and often walks with a cane. His absence -- in any role -- will be a huge disappointment to fans and organizers. He is easily Brazils most recognizable athlete -- or former athlete -- though he stopped playing almost 40 years ago.Only God is more important than my health, he wrote. In my life Ive had fractures, surgeries, pain, hospital stays, victories and defeats. And Ive always respected those who admire me.He said pulling out was my own decision.Peles role in the opening ceremony has never been clear. He had said earlier that a commitment to a sponsor would force him to travel the day of the ceremony.If I manage to change (the travel plans), I would like to have the honor to light it, he said.In statement, Pele apologized for disappointing Brazilians and said as a Brazilian, I ask God to bless all who participate in this event.He signed the statement Edson Arantes do Nascimento -- Pele. Keith Tkachuk Jersey . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Jason Demers Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-niklas-hjalmarsson-jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Teppo Numminen Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Kevin Connauton Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Port Adelaide small forward Angus Monfries will play on in 2017, the former Bomber signing a one-year contract extension.Monfries missed all of the 2016 season as one of 34 past and present Essendon players who were handed 12-month suspensions by the Court of Arbitration for Sport over the Bombers supplements saga.The Power have delisted defender Cameron OShea after six seasons and 81 games, including 13 this year, while fellow backman Tom Jonas has signed a three-year deal.Port have also added Nathan Krakouer to their senior list after two seasons as a rookie.Gus and Nathan are mature players who give us some versatility, Power football boss Chris Davies said on Sunday.Our young players will benefit from having Angus around the club in 2017 - we were always keen to keep him on and he has been able to return to training at the club already, in-line with the CAS ruling.Monfries has boooted 83 goals in three seasons since joining the Power at the end of 2012 and will line up alongside former Bomber Paddy Ryder, who was also banned this year.ddddddddddddOShea is the seventh Power player to depart during the offseason, joining veteran forward Jay Schulz, Paul Stewart, Kane Mitchell, John Butcher, Sam Colquhoun and the retired Alipate Carlile.The Power finished a disappointing trade period without any changes after nominating a dozen players - including contracted vice-captain Hamish Hartlett - as trade bait.Port, who last made the finals in 2014, will take four top-30 picks into this years draft after giving up their future first-round selection in a three-way trade with Brisbane and Gold Coast which allowed Pearce Hanley to join the Suns. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen