Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ale[/url] [url=http://www.jerseysche

in
Über uns
14.07.2018 10:08
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Justin Rose looks to successfully defend a title for the first time in his professional career in the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, an event where he has an impressive recent record. Former US Open champion Rose, who has not played since finishing tied for 10th in the Masters, has not been outside the top 15 on his last four outings at TPC Louisiana.Since missing the cut in 2011, the 35-year-old Ryder Cup star has finished 10th, 15th, eighth before his one-shot win last year, with his last 16 rounds all at par or better. I know defending is difficult, Rose said. I think obviously winning is difficult, so therefore defending is difficult just as a by-product of that.You almost have more chance of defending than you do winning because youre coming in on good memories, youre coming in on a course that you feel comfortable on. Ways to watch How to watch featured group coverage this week There are some things that you need to be careful of, expectation and maybe some other pulls on your time during the week that come with defending champion, but provided you can manage all of that stuff, I think that the rest is all upside and you can go ahead and try and feed off the good energy.But also youve got to realise that the course doesnt realise that youre defending champion. You need to go out there and build a whole new body of work around this week, so thats my goal.World No 1 Jason Day is also in the field, as he aims to bounce back from a third round of 79 when tied for the lead in the RBC Heritage at Hilton Head in his last event. Jason Day is already a two-time winner on the PGA Tour this year After the five weeks that I had on the road, by the Heritage week I was a little tired, Day explained. On top of it, there were certain things that had kind of crept into my game, bad habits that, when youre playing a lot, you dont have time to work them out.Last week was a good week for me to get onto the range and chipping green, putting green, and really try and work some of those kinks out.Watch the Zurich Classic of New Orleans throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Zurich Classic: Ways to watch Recap: Roses win in 2015 PGA Tour latest news Golf on Sky Sports 4 Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Cheap Cubs Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Authentic Sammy Sosa Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer.St. Louis, MO (Sports Network) - The St. Louis Blues signed forward Adam Cracknell to a one-year contract on Tuesday. The 27-year-old participated in 20 games this past season, totaling two goals and four assists.dddddddddddd. He was set to become an unrestricted free agent in July. In parts of three NHL seasons, the Saskatchewan native has compiled six goals and 14 points in 46 NHL games. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen