Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hedmlbjerseys.com/]Wholesale NFL W

in
Über uns
15.07.2018 15:06
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

On the eve of the second Test in Visakhapatnam, Virat Kohli had hinted there might be a surprise in the India XI, but not even he would have thought the rabbit he pulled out of the hat could become such a hit. Jayant Yadav, on Test debut, provided his team with vital lower-order runs and then conjured a wicket out of nowhere in the field, and even made excellent use of the DRS..India finished the second day with a lead of 352 runs. That is massive enough on its own, but add to it England ending the day five down on a pitch that has been encouraging variable bounce and turn and there is little question over who has the upper hand. Jayant, a 26-year old offspin-bowling allrounder from Haryana, played no small part in tipping the balance. His first contribution was with the bat, showing stout defence against Englands spinners and the stomach for a fight against their fast bowlers, who targeted him with the short ball.Since the time I remember, since I have started playing serious cricket, not in the streets but in an academy, I have dreamt of this day, he told Star Sports after stumps. This dressing room is full of people who make you comfortable. KL Rahul, a recent debutant, told me what to expect on debut. Its good I didnt do anything yesterday, gave me time to process the emotions and formulate my plans.Also contributing to Jayants composure on the field was an old friend.Me and Jayant go a long way back actually, R Ashwin said at the post-match press conference. Two-three years ago he came down to Chennai, he was staying near my house for about two weeks. He practised with me and I know the boy really well. He is someone who can really understand what I say and we have a very, very good rapport. I felt really happy for him, the way he came out and batted positively. His body language was great. Every bit of communication between us was auguring into the partnership getting deeper, so I kind of enjoyed it. Very happy for him to have got his first wicket as well.The two of them put on a 64-run partnership for the eighth wicket that took India to 455. Jayant made that total look a lot bigger in the 21st over of the England innings, when he instigated a fantastic run-out. Joe Root placed a flick to the right of midwicket, from where Jayant made good ground to catch up with the ball. Only, instead of stopping, steadying himself and then throwing, he took another step forward, leapt up, and hurled a throw at the wicketkeepers end, having rotated his body to face the strikers end.Root, having watched all this, changed his mind about a second run and his partner Haseeb Hameed, who had come halfway down, couldnt scramble back in time. Wriddhiman Saha also had a hand in the dismissal, running forward to collect the ball and flicking it back onto the stumps, much like his predecessor MS Dhoni.Sometimes these kind of games are broken through run-outs, Ashwin said. And more than anything else, somebody like Jayant who is making his debut and getting such momentum through a run-out and then later on going to get a wicket, really happy for him.To cap it off, Jayant took his first Test wicket - Moeen Ali, lbw. The batsman had been down the pitch when he was struck on the pad, which factored into umpire Dharmasenas on-field call of not out, but Jayant felt he was struck in line. Saha must have known Moeen hadnt charged out too far and together they convinced Kohli to go for a review. It came back as three reds.With the review, Wriddhiman Saha did the job of convincing the captain for me, Jayant told Star Sports. We both thought it was out. Cant wait to start doing this again tomorrow. Dale Hawerchuk Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Blake Wheeler Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.cheapwinnipegjetsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-mark-scheifele-jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Bryan Little Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap Adidas Jets Jerseys .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Everyone at Hawthorn agrees: it doesnt matter where the premiers finish, if they dont lift their game, there will be no historic fourth-straight AFL flag.Coach Alastair Clarksons message was as abrupt on the final whistle of their win against North Melbourne.It was a victory that ensures the Hawks head into round 22 on top of the ladder.Given the leagues tightness, they could still finish as low as seventh.Friday nights blockbuster against West Coast - a replay of last years grand final - could determine whether the Hawks hit their long-held target of finishing in the top four.Greater Western Sydneys surprise last-gasp loss to the Eagles means four more premiership points seal the top-four deal for Hawthorn.But theres a greater issue at stake for Clarkson; lifting their form.We need to play better, he said.I dont think (the form shown against North Melbourne) is going to win us a key final or a grand final.Its a long campaign. Our goal all along the way is to add up the wins, hopefully finish top four and then make sure we try to play our bbest footy in September.ddddddddddddOne area where Hawthorn need to find improvement is up front.Clarksons side have reached triple figures just twice in their last eight matches.Luke Bruest says the Hawks would need to get close to the 100-point mark to stay in contention for the history-making premiership.Youre going to have to kick that against good defences like Sydney (Swans) and those sort of teams, he told radio station 3AW.The confidence is there that come September if we need to kick 100 points in a game we can still do that.Given all the talk of September, defender Grant Birchall admitted he was keen to get into the finals.But the Tasmanian said the Hawks didnt need to go far back in the memory for a reminder of their fallibility.Were keen to get to finals but weve got two important games, he said.We cant afford to take the eye off the footy or it will happen like it did last week (against Melbourne). Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen