Image and video hosting by TinyPic

seyssoccer.net/]Stitched Jerseys[/url] [u

in
Über uns
18.07.2018 16:17
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHANTILLY, France -- The day after the night before, the confusion and pain from the seismic defeat that cost Roy Hodgson his job as manager of England was still written large on his craggy face.But, to his credit, Hodgson didnt hide away.Feeling very fragile, Hodgson reluctantly appeared for one last England news conference on Tuesday, against his better instincts.All that Hodgson wanted to say about his teams 2-1 loss to Iceland the previous night in the European Championship round-of-16 had been said, he felt, in his resignation statement immediately after the defeat that sent England out of a major tournament early, yet again.But he also didnt want anyone to think that he was frightened to face the music. So he roused himself for the TV cameras and assembled journalists at the chateau north of Paris where England, briefly, set up base.I dont really know what Im doing here, Hodgson said. But I was told that it was important for everybody that I appear and I guess that is partly because people are still smarting from our poor performance.I suppose someone has to stand and take the slings and arrows, he added.While critics agreed that England played appallingly, they disagreed on just how badly the defeat ranked in Englands sorry history of underperforming at major tournaments. For some, it was the worst loss ever. For others, just the worst in a generation.Im very fragile today. It wasnt a good night, for anyone, Hodgson said.I was not forced to come here. I did so because I have never shirked a press conference, because I have never run away from anybody, he said. So much is going to be written about our failure to get to the quarterfinals that nothing I can say would do anything other than fuel the flames, possibly.He insisted, however, that his players showed good signs of good football in three group stage games before they melted -- Hodgson called it a one-off -- against Icelands team drawn from a tiny pool of professional players among the islands 330,000 people.One particularly bad game has caused a lot of damage, Hodgson said, adding that the loss could weigh on Englands young team going forward.Theyve got a major bridge to repair, he said.The England Football Associations CEO, Martin Glenn, said the post-failure inquest, the latest of many, must fathom out why the nation that invented the laws of football repeatedly stalls early, with the World Cup in 1966 its only major tournament win.Its a national imperative that we become more resilient, he said. England seem brittle and we need to understand why.Glenn, too, clutched at positives, saying England became a much stronger team during Hodgsons four years in charge.Iceland is not your epitaph, he told Hodgson.And he rejected the idea that Englands players didnt care enough to win. Glenn said he visited the England dressing room after the defeat and the scene was devastation and personal grief.This hurts, he said. This is not about a lack of passion. Replica Australia Jerseys . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Authentic Soccer Australia Jerseys . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.cheapaustraliajerseys.com/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Wholesale Australia Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Womens Australia Jerseys . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Colorado Rockies pitcher Chad Bettis has been diagnosed with testicular cancer and underwent surgery to have one of his testicles removed in late November, he said in a statement to ESPN on Monday night.Bettis, 27, said he expects to make a full recovery and will be ready to report for spring training in Arizona in February and be part of Colorados starting rotation in 2017.During an appointment in November, my doctor noticed an abnormality and ordered further tests and advanced blood work, Bettis said in a statement released through his agent, Matt Sosnick. The following Monday, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and had one of my testicles removed the next day, on Tuesday, November 29.I was completely caught off-guard by my diagnosis but have subsequently found that the vast majority of cases occur in men 20 to 40 years of age and that the survival rate is 99 percent when contained and caught early. This only reinforces my belief that each of us needs to be totally in tune with our own physical health, and that taking action sooner than later when we feel like something is off can sometimes literally be the diffference between life and death.ddddddddddddThe surgeon is very confident that the cancer was isolated and has not spread and that my ability to have children should not be affected. The Rockies and the MLBPA have been great, and I truly appreciate the care and support shown by [general manager] Jeff Bridich to both me and my family.My understanding is that I will be physically ready to have a normal spring training, and I greatly look forward to the upcoming season. I thank my friends and family for their love and kindness and ask that privacy be shown to both my wife and myself until spring training begins.Bettis, 27, was selected by Colorado in the second round of the 2010 first-year player draft out of Texas Tech. He made his major league debut in 2013 after missing the entire 2012 season with a shoulder injury.Bettis went 14-8 with a 4.79 ERA in 32 starts this season and led the Colorado staff with 186 innings pitched. The Rockies won his last nine starts at Coors Field after June 9. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen