Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rseyscheapnba.com/]Cheap Jerse

in
Über uns
18.07.2018 16:18
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Since promoters Andrey Ryabinsky of World of Boxing and Don King were unable to make a deal, the vacant interim heavyweight title fight between former titleholders Alexander Povetkin and Bermane Stiverne went to a purse bid on Friday, and Ryabinsky won by knockout.Ryabinsky, Povetkins promoter, won the WBC purse bid at a New York hotel with an offer of $3.165 million, easily beating out the two other bids submitted.Don King, who promotes Stiverne, bid $2.1 million, and Camille Estephan of Eye of the Tiger, which used to work with Stiverne, bid $542,000.The split is 50-50, so Povetkin and Stiverne are each entitled to $1,424,250 apiece. The remaining 10 percent of the winning bid, $316,500, will go to the winner of the fight as a bonus.According to the WBC, World of Boxing has 15 days to provide the date of the fight and the location and 21 days to deliver signed contracts to the organization.Also, both fighters are required to be part of the WBCs Clean Boxing Program, which has contracted with the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association to handle random testing for its world title fights (blood and urine). Povetkin has already enrolled. Stiverne must still do so, the WBC said.Povetkin (30-1, 22 KOs) and Stiverne (25-2-1, 21 KOs) are meeting for the vacant interim belt while world titleholder Deontay Wilder (37-0, 36 KOs) recovers from surgery on his right hand and right biceps after he suffered injuries?in an eighth-round knockout of Chris Arreola on July 16 to retain the title. Wilder will be sidelined until at least early 2017 and is obligated to fight the winner of Povetkin-Stiverne upon his return.Wilder already owns a lopsided decision win against Stiverne, 37, a Haiti native living in Las Vegas. Wilder handily defeated Stiverne to win the title in January 2015.Wilder was due to face Povetkin, 37, of Russia, in a mandatory defense this year on May 21 in Moscow, Russia, after Ryabinsky also won a purse bid to gain control of that fight. But Povetkin tested positive for trace amounts of the banned substance meldonium, and the fight was canceled.However, the WBC investigated Povetkins failed drug test and ultimately elected not to punish him, because the amount of the substance in his system was far below the threshold accepted by the World Anti-Doping Agency in an updated notice on the drug published in June. The ban on the drug went into effect Jan. 1. While Povetkin has admitted to using it, he has said he did not take it after the ban began.Questions remain, however, about how Povetkin could have tested negative in random VADA doping tests conducted on April 7, 8 and 11, while the A and B samples from his April 27 test were positive for meldonium.Povetkin and Wilder are suing each other over the cancellation of the May fight, and the WBC on Friday made a ruling related to that bout in addition to holding the purse bid.For the avoidance of doubt, the WBC hereby states that the WBC ruling was not intended to convey, and should not be construed as conveying, a conclusion about whether Mr. Povetkin did or did not take meldonium after it became a banned substance on January 1, 2016, WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman said.Sulaiman also clarified the WBCs position as to what would happen once the Povetkin and Wilder lawsuit goes to trial, possibly as early as February barring a settlement.If Mr. Wilder prevails at that trial, the WBC shall afford Mr. Povetkin the opportunity to show that the trials result was not based on a finding that Mr. Povetkin ingested meldonium after January 1, 2016, Sulaiman said. If Mr. Povetkin fails to make that showing the WBC shall: (a) withdraw recognition of Povetkin as interim world champion (if he wins that title); (b) withdraw any mandatory challenger status he might have; and (c) impose any penalties upon Mr. Povetkin as per the WBC Clean Boxing Program protocol, which includes suspensions and fines. Justin Williams Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Glen Wesley Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.wholesalehurricanesjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Jeff Skinner Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. TROON, Scotland -- Zach Johnson faced the inevitable rite that goes with being a British Open champion.After 51 weeks in possession of the claret jug, it was time to let it go Monday.Not pleasant, he said, managing a weak smile.Now, Johnson wants to get it back.After winning a three-man playoff at St. Andrews last summer, the 40-year-old American arrived at Royal Troon looking for any motivational edge he could find.His sports psychologist, Morris Pickens, suggested that Johnson focus on the painful ritual of returning the cherished silver prize to the Royal & Ancient. If it was tough giving up the jug, imagine how sweet it would be to claim it for another year.Use it as a positive, find motivation there, find it as an opportunity, the golfer said.Johnson hasnt won a tournament since his triumph at the birthplace of golf, but he has hardly dropped off the map. The two-time major champion reached the Tour Championship last fall, led the triumphant U.S. team at the Presidents Cup, and has five top-10 finishes in 2016.He certainly has plenty of passion for the sports oldest major championship.My love for it was immense and immediate, Johnson said. Its my favorite to play. I mean, I just appreciate it. I love it. I think Ive embraced it. You have to. I mean, the conditions are what they are.Players got an idea of the challenge theyre likely to face during Mondays practice round. A stiff breeze whipped across the seaside course in western Scotland. Dark, gray clouds lingered overhead, doling out an occasional smattering of showers just to make things a bit more unpleasant.Bring it on, said Johnson.Growing up in Iowa, he learned to play in conditions that werent always pristine. And given his diminutive stature -- hes generously listed at 5-foot-11 and 164 pounds -- hes never been one of those guys who can simply overpower a course with his booming shots. Hed rather rely on a wide variety of shots, get a chance to show off his entire repertoire.A mudder, he said. Im not saying it defines me, but I think I fall into that category.dddddddddddd. I mud it out, yeah. Thats all I know. Maybe its where I grew up, in the sense that the weathers not always terrific in Iowa.Indeed, his first major title came in bitterly cold conditions at the 2007 Masters.Maybe, Johnson went on, its something thats just innately in me. I enjoy and love embracing difficult, challenging conditions. Its just something that I consider part of my talent, if that makes sense.Before leaving his home on Georgias St. Simons Island, Johnson, his wife Kim and their three young children all posed with the claret jug one last time, each of them showing off their best pouty faces on Twitter.That said, Johnson sure got the most out of his limited time with the trophy. One of his favorites was a ceremony on the 50-yard line at Kinnick Stadium, home of the University of Iowa football team. He showed it off plenty in his hometown of Cedar Rapids, both at the foundation that bears his name and the club where he grew up learning the game. Other stops are marked by stickers plastered on the outside of the jugs protective case, including Old Rip Van Winkle, a bourbon distillery in Kentucky, and Fox Bros., a famed barbecue joint in Atlanta.Just seeing family and friends and sponsors and fans of golf embrace it has been pretty awesome, he said. The thing has a lot of weight to it, in the sense that it represents golf and sports as far as Im concerned.Once he arrived in Scotland, Johnson spent one more night enjoying the jug with several of his best friends.We had a glass of wine out of it, he said, before correcting himself. Well, we didnt have a glass of wine, we had wine out of it. It is a claret decanter, so it serves its purpose in that regard.Hed like to get a bit more use out of it, thats for sure.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen