Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ting (33.3 percent), including 3 of 17 from

in
Über uns
21.07.2018 16:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

(Sports Network) - LeBron James has played the role of hero. He has played the role of goat. Thats just during the Eastern Conference Finals. The Indiana Pacers knotted the Eastern Conference Finals and now the series with the defending champion Miami Heat shifts to Indianapolis for Game 3 Sunday night. After having their collective heart ripped out in Game 1 on Wednesday night in Miami, the Pacers stood tall, kept Roy Hibbert in the lineup, and prevailed, 97-93. "Its a nice win. Its good to split. And we havent done anything yet," said Hibbert. "We havent closed the series out. We won one game. A lot of us feel we should be up 2-0 obviously with the last play of Game 1." The last play of Game 1 was James easy layup with 2.2 seconds on the clock. Hibbert was sitting on a metal chair as it took place, despite being an elite rim protector in the NBA. Hibbert was sensational on Friday night with 29 points and 10 rebounds, but Game 2 was once again about the reigning MVP. On this night, he did not deliver. James turned it over twice with chances to win the game for the Heat. "I made two mistakes tonight. That hurt our team and that hurt more than anything - let my teammates down," said James. "They expect me to make plays down the stretch, and I had the ball with the opportunity to make a couple of plays and I came up short. That burns." The Pacers led by two with 43 seconds left when James pass to Ray Allen was intercepted by David West. Indiana turned over the ensuing possession thanks to a shot-clock violation and James committed another turnover. His pass was batted away by West and George Hill buried two free throws to seal the victory. "Very disappointing, of course, for me," said James. "Thats the first thing I always look at on the stat sheet is my turnovers. I had two key ones at a big point of the game. I am very disappointed in my judgment and my plays down the stretch. But Ill make up for them." Aside from those two late hiccups (actually five all together), James was his usual brilliant self. He had 36 points on 14-for-20 shooting and grabbed eight boards. Chris Bosh (17) and Dwyane Wade (16) were the only other Heat players in double figures on Friday. Both shot 6-for-14 from the floor. For the Pacers, Hibbert was wonderful, but it was a balanced effort in the scoring column. All five starters scored in double digits led by Hibbert and Paul George. The third-team All-NBA forward, who overplayed James in Game 1 and allowed him to streak to the basket, netted 22 points. Hill added 18 followed by Wests 13 and 10 from Lance Stephenson. Indianas starters accounted for 92 of its 97 points. "Its balanced and its difficult to guard, and when everybody is clicking the way they were tonight, and I thought everybody had chances to step up and did step up for our team, we looked like a true team," said Pacers coach Frank Vogel. "Its fun to be a part of." The Pacers won both of their regular-season matchups at home against the Heat. They are also a perfect 6-0 in Bankers Life Fieldhouse during this postseason. Indiana had a 2-1 series lead in last seasons Eastern Conference Semifinals against the Heat, but dropped three straight. Miami of course ascended to the top of the sport. Game 4 is scheduled for Tuesday night. Jake Allen Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Alex Pietrangelo Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.bluesjerseyscheap.com/?tag=pavol-demitra-jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Joe Mullen Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Chris Pronger Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. INDIANAPOLIS -- Brittney Griner had 20 points and four blocks, Diana Taurasi scored 13 of her 19 points in the fourth quarter and the Phoenix Mercury beat the Indiana Fever 79-65 on Tuesday night.Taurasi scored 10 of Phoenixs 12 points to start the fourth quarter, including an open 3-pointer from the wing that made it 64-50.DeWanna Bonner added 14 points and Penny Taylor scored 10 points for Phoenix (13-14), which is ranked sixth in the AP power poll. The Mercury moved into sixth place in the WNBA standingss.ddddddddddddErlana Larkins had 12 points and eight rebounds, and Lynetta Kizer added 10 points for seventh-ranked Indiana (12-14). The Fever were held to 20-of-60 shooting (33.3 percent), including 3 of 17 from distance. Indiana didnt make its first field goal until Jeanette Pohlens 3-pointer with 2:10 left in the first quarter.Indiana Pacers forward Myles Turner sat courtside. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen