Image and video hosting by TinyPic

derful memories pursuing other interests

in
Über uns
21.07.2018 16:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

QUEBEC CITY -- Nathan MacKinnon scored on a third-period penalty shot for his second goal of the game in Team North Americas 4-0 victory over Team Europe on Thursday night in a World Cup of Hockey exhibition game.MacKinnon, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Johnny Gaudreau scored in a 4:43 span of the second period for the team made up of Canadian and U.S players age 23 or under as of Oct. 1. Matt Murray made 23 saves.The teams will meet again Sunday night in Montreal. Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Jerseys .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Andre Burakovsky Stanley Cup Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. http://www.cheapcapitalsjerseys.us/dennis-maruk-stanley-cup-jersey/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Evgeny Kuznetsov Stanley Cup Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Youth Capitals Jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Robin Peterson, the former South Africa allrounder, has announced his retirement from all cricket. He made his South Africa debut during the Champions Trophy in 2002, and played 15 Tests, 79 ODIs and 21 T20Is, taking 137 international wickets and also scoring four half-centuries.Peterson, 37, was a useful member of South Africas side with his restrictive left-arm spin and clean lower-order hitting. His career highlights include six wickets in the Perth Test of December 2012 to help South Africa clinch a series win in Australia, a crucial all-round display (61 in the first innings and 4 for 74 in the third innings) to help beat India in Durban in December 2013, and 15 wickets at 15.86 in the 2011 World Cup to finish as South Africas top wicket-taker in the tournament.It is with mixed emotions and fond memories that I would like to announce my retirement from professional cricket, Peterson said. Its been an incredible journey with so many people that have supported and encouraged me along the way. First and foremost Id like to thank all my team-mates for all the special memories theyve helped create along the way, as well as all the coaches that have pplayed a role in my development and as mentors throughout my career.ddddddddddddId like to thank Eastern Province and Warriors cricket for giving me an opportunity and seeing something in me that I didnt think existed, and Cobras Cricket for the wonderful years Ive spent down In Cape Town. Id also like to thank the VKB Knights for allowing me into their space and for the management at Free State cricket that have handled my decision with impeccable professionalism and a human touch.To the fans Id like to say a special thanks for always making me proud to represent you guys while representing the Proteas and our wonderful country. Id like to thank my agent Arthur Turner for all his support too.Lastly Id like to mention my family for their unwavering support and love shown throughout my career and introducing me to a game Ill continue to love forever. Its been an exciting journey for me and Im looking forward to creating more wonderful memories pursuing other interests while spending time with my wife Portia and son Harper. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen