Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ollege football: www.collegefootball.ap.org

in
Über uns
01.04.2018 14:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CALGARY, Alberta -- The Calgary Flames left the Toronto Maple Leafs behind in a hurry.Freddie Hamilton and Kris Versteeg scored in the first minute and Chad Johnson made 39 saves in Calgarys 3-0 victory over Toronto on Wednesday night.Six (games) in nine nights and coming back home from New York, we were a tired club. I loved our start, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. And then when you get a goaltending performance that Johnny gives us, it gives you a chance.Hamilton one-timed a centering pass from Micheal Ferland past Jhonas Enroth high on the glove side for his first of the season 19 seconds in. Thirty seconds later, Versteeg buried his third of the season. Sean Monahan was initially stopped from the slot, but Enroth kicked the rebound to Versteeg.A tough start, Enroth said. Two, a little bit unlucky goals. I felt ready, but they beat me with the two first shots. The first goal, I didnt get to my position and thats on me. Maybe I was a little bit slow on the pass out and the second goal, just a bang-bang play.Calgary scored twice in the opening minute for the first time since March 11, 1987 against the Hartford Whalers. The last time any NHL team did it was Philadelphia against the New York Islanders on April 9, 2011.Johnson has started eight of the last 10 games, going 6-2-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average, a .951 save percentage and a career-best three shutouts.Their goalies been hot lately. He made a lot of really good saves, stood on his head, Toronto rookie Auston Matthews. I thought the second and third period, we definitely played much better in terms of creating opportunities and taking control of the play more.Matt Stajan also scored for Calgary.Enroth made 26 saves.Game notes Toronto has lost 10 of its last 11 games in Calgary. ... Calgarys Johnny Gaudreau (broken finger) joined the team at the morning skate. He has missed nine games.UP NEXT: At Vancouver on Saturday night.Flames: Host Minnesota on Friday night. Off White Air Max 97 For Sale .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Nike Air Max 97 Triple White Uk . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.vapormax97uk.com/nike-vapormax-sale-uk/nike-vapormax-cs.html .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Air Max 97 Black Uk . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Air Max 97 Cr7 Red .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. BOULDER, Colo. -- Ninth-ranked Colorado won the Pac-12 South title Saturday with a 27-22 win over No. 21 Utah thanks to a senior-laden defense that forced two huge fumbles by Utes star running back Joe Williams. Cornerback Chidobe Awuzie also had a touchdown-saving tackle after a 93-yard kickoff return.Im very excited to grind one out, said Colorado quarterback Sefo Liufau, who fumbled twice. The defense got my back.The Buffaloes (11-2, 8-1, No. 9 CFP) will face sixth-ranked Washington in the conference championship next weekend.With the first sellout crowd in Boulder since 2008 itching to storm the field, the Utes (8-4, 5-4) pulled to 27-22 on Demari Simpkins 7-yard TD catch with 1:34 remaining. That capped an 80-yard drive that included two fourth-down conversions and was done largely without Williams, who hobbled off for the second time with an apparent shoulder injury.The 2-point conversion toss by Troy Williams was incomplete, and the Utes onside kick failed when Kabion Ento recovered for Colorado, which ran out the clock to complete its worst-to-first revival in one of college footballs biggest comeback stories in recent years.Nobody thought wed be here, especially four years ago, said CU senior safety Tedric Thompson, who had two interceptions and broke up four passes.As soon as the clock hit all zeros, thousands among the crowd of 52,301 ignored the public address announcers plea to wait a minute before storming the field.Linebacker Kenneth Olugbode scooped up Joe Williams second fumble and returned it 10 yards for a TD that made it 27-16 early in the fourth quarter.In the third quarter, Awuzie recovered when Williams fumbled at the Colorado 2 after a 12-yard gain.Joe was a huge part of our success this season, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said..dddddddddddd He was a huge value to our football team. He struggled tonight, put the ball on the ground a few times. But I love Joe Williams.Liufaus 6-yard TD toss to Shay Fields on the final play of the third quarter was the seniors 60th, tying Cody Hawkins school record and breaking a 13-13 tie.Kyle Fulks returned the ensuing kickoff 93 yards but a diving Awuzie knocked Fulks out of bounds at the 3, a tackle that proved pivotal when the Utes had to settle for a field goal that made it 20-16.THE TAKEAWAYUtah: The Utes had another fine season but they lost three of their last four games with close defeats at home to Washington and Oregon before losing in Boulder for the first time since Sept. 28, 1957.Colorado: The Buffs held Joe Williams to 97 yards on 26 carries, 58 yards below his average, and they limited Troy Williams to 160 yards on 13 of 40 passing. So, they roll into the Pac-12 title game on the strength of their first six-game winning streak since 1996, their first 10-2 record since 2001 and their first undefeated record at home since 1994.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Buffs could inch up in the poll and the Utes did nothing to merit slipping.LUCKY FLIP: The Buffaloes improved to 11-1 -- on the coin toss. They deferred to the second half. The only time Colorado lost the coin flip this year was against USC.UP NEXTUtah: Despite a second straight loss, the Utes await another bowl bid, their 11th in 14 seasons under Whittingham.Colorado: The Buffaloes will face Washington in the Pac-12 championship game next Friday in Santa Clara, California.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen