Image and video hosting by TinyPic

der: Host the Clippers on Friday in a rematc

in
Über uns
22.07.2018 14:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwen has taken a swipe at Phil Taylor by suggesting The Power has become obsessed with their rivalry. World No 1 Van Gerwen and Taylor played out a tense 6-6 draw on night seven of the Premier League and the pair then shared a lively post-match interview.Taylor issued a warning of Im coming for you and currently holds a two-point lead over second-placed Van Gerwen at the top of the table. Phil Taylor had a message for Michael van Gerwen after their Premier League draw in week seven Recent dazzling displays from Van Gerwen have sparked fresh debate about whether he can replace Taylor as the greatest player in the sport and the Dutchman has joked that he is dominating the thoughts of the 16-time world champion.Phil never used to do this and say things like that, Van Gerwen told Sky Sports. In every interview he is talking about me, so Im probably on his mind. Van Gerwen still hopes to snatch top spot from Taylor and can pick up two more points when he plays James Wade on Thursday night.Ive got things in my own hands, he said. I need to win by good leg differences to make up five or six legs and I think I can do that. Sky Live: PL Darts Michael van Gerwen can book his play-off place on night 13 I feel good, so lets see what is going to happen.Mighty Mike will meet Taylor again on the closing night of the regular campaign in Rotterdam and expects the Stoke man to receive a hot reception. Van Gerwen talks about his season so far and his practice routines Its going to be a big night, said Van Gerwen. I always need to play against English players and now they have to come to Holland for a change.They need to travel before and also will have the crowd maybe against them. Its a huge thing for myself. I always gets good support when I play in Holland. Also See: Snakebite: I need four wins Mardles PL Darts predictions Sky Live: Premier League darts Studd: Stars in our eyes Leon Jacobs Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Tanner Lee Jersey . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Will Richardson Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. OKLAHOMA CITY -- DeMar DeRozan won a shootout with Russell Westbrook, scoring 37 points to lead the Toronto Raptors to a 112-102 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night.DeRozan, the NBAs leading scorer with a 34.1 average heading into the game, made 13 of 22 field goals and 11 of 15 free throws.You know, sometimes youve got to tip your hat, and good offense can beat great defense, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. He had that happen several times where he made some very, very difficult shots.Westbrook had 36 points, seven rebounds and seven assists, but he made just 9 of 26 shots and committed eight turnovers.I thought everybody that guarded him did a decent job, but it was a five-man job, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. Not one guy is going to stop him, and I say that all the time. Its on the team.Kyle Lowry added 19 points, 13 assists and nine rebounds and Patrick Patterson had 13 points for the Raptors. Toronto, which shot 51.8 percent from the field, has won four of five.The Thunder (6-2) entered the night tied for the NBAs best record, but their offense was inconsistent against the Raptors, and they couldnt find and answer for DeRozan. Victor Oladipo scored 18 points and Steven Adams added 14 points and 12 rebounds for Oklahoma City.The Raptors led 62-55 at halftime behind DeRozans 22 points. Toronto scored 16 points off 11 Oklahoma City turnovers in the first half.Little things like us turning the ball over, then leading to fast breaks, Oladipo said. Rotations werent great today. Little things like that that we can correct. Weve just got to continue getting better and push forward.A bounce pass by Lowry led to a jam by DeMarre Carroll that gave Toronto a 68-59 lead, and a basket by Pascal Siakam bumped the lead to 11 and led to a timeout by the Thunder. DeRozans mid-range jumper in the closing seconds of the third quarter gave the Raptors an 88-75 lead.The Thunder opened the fourth quarter with a 9-1 run to cut the deeficit to 89-84.dddddddddddd Oklahoma City eventually cut the deficit to four, but the Raptors rallied, and Lowrys 3-pointer bumped Torontos lead back to 10 with 3:32 to play.DeMar did a great job of getting to his spots, getting to the free throw line, and Kyle did a great job running the team, Oladipo said. Were going to have to do a better job next time we play them.TIP-INSRaptors: DeRozan scored 11 points on 5-for-9 shooting in the first quarter. ... Shot 13 for 23 in the second quarter and outscored the Thunder 42-28. ... C Jonas Valanciunas missed his second straight game with a left knee contusion. ... F Terrence Ross sat out with a sprained right index finger. ... C Lucas Nogueira scored 10 points on 5-for-5 shooting and had seven rebounds.Thunder: Scored the games first 12 points. ... Shot 52.6 percent in the first quarter. ... Donovan was called for a technical foul late in the second quarter. ... Made just 12 of 34 3-point attempts.STAT LINESWestbrook shot a season-high 12 3-pointers, and made three. It followed a 1-for-6 effort beyond the arc against the Miami Heat on Monday. Hes hit a bit of a rough patch after a blistering start, making 14 of 42 shots his past two games combined.QUOTABLEDeRozan on fellow Los Angeles native Westbrook: Ive known Russ way before the NBA was thought of. Its just a thing. You always support guys from L.A. To see the type of player he is -- when you start naming off players from L.A., you put in a Russ, myself and all the other guys from L.A. -- its a great group of guys. Its great to see what hes doing. The respect has always been there.UP NEXTRaptors: Play at Charlotte on Friday in an early matchup of leaders in the East.Thunder: Host the Clippers on Friday in a rematch of Oklahoma Citys 85-83 win in Los Angeles on Nov. 2.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen