Image and video hosting by TinyPic

k silver and bronze medals at the 2014 Games in S

in
Über uns
22.07.2018 14:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DENVER -- J.R. Holder scored 30 points, and Cody Helgeland added 20 as Jacksonville beat Denver 92-84 on Saturday night In the season opener for both teams.Holder was 9 of 12 from the field and made 10 of 14 free throws. Helgeland was 5 of 10 from the floor and made all seven free-throw attempts. Darien Fernandez chipped in 12 points.Joe Rosga made nine 3-pointers and finished with a career-best 30 points on 10-of-17 shooting to lead Denver. Daniel Amigo added 14 points, 10 rebounds and five assists.The Dolphins had a 16-point lead with about three minutes left. Denver closed on a 15-4 spurt to pull to 86-81 with 42 seconds left but didnt get closer. Rosga made two 3-pointers and Ade Murkey scored four points during the stretch for the Pioneers.It was the first meeting between the schools. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Steven Wright Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-joe-kelly-jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Christian Vazquez Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Chris Sale Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. OSLO, Norway -- Speaking through her tears, cross-country skier Therese Johaug denied knowingly taking a banned performance-enhancing drug.Johaug, a three-time Olympic cross-country medalist from Norway, has tested positive for the steroid clostebol. The Norwegian ski federation said Thursday that the drug came from skin cream given to her by team doctor Fredrik Bendiksen.I am not guilty. I asked the doctor, and he said it was not on the doping list, Johaug said at a news conference, wiping tears away with her hands. And he said no.Bendiksen, who was also at the news conference, stepped down from his job after taking the blame for the positive test.It is my personal mistake as a medical doctor, said Bendiksen, who said he read only the ingredients that were printed on the box. It is my responsibility.Bendiksen said he had given Johaug the cream Trofodermin to treat sunburn on her lips after altitude training with the Norwegian cross-country team in Italy in late August.She has told the whole truth, Bendiksen said. I take responsibility for Therese using the balm that has the illegal drug clostebol.dddddddddddd ... In my opinion, she is innocent.Johaug had a urine test on Sept. 16, and the Norwegian anti-doping agency informed her of the finding on Oct. 4.Torbjorn Skogstad, the head of Norways cross-country committee, said a meeting has been called to discuss any immediate measures.Norwegian ski federation secretary general Stein Opsal said it was too early to say if she would be suspended, saying they were awaiting word from Anti-Doping Norway.Anders Solheim, the head of the anti-doping agency, said the matter would be treated with the highest priority.All aspects of the matter must be disclosed in the best possible way, also facts that support the athlete, so we can present it to [the bodys] prosecution committee for review, Solheim said.Johaug, a seven-time world champion, won gold in the 4x5-kilometer relay at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. She took silver and bronze medals at the 2014 Games in Sochi. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen