Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lways brilliant regardless what youre doing

in
Über uns
24.07.2018 14:32
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

S Chikkarangappa shot a third successive 2-under 68 to notch up 6-under 204 overall and stay tied-6th at the European Tour Kings Cup in Pattaya, Thailand on Saturday. Chikkarangappa stayed within three shots of overnight leader Shih-chang Chan of Taiwan.?Jeev Milkha Singh was behind Chikkarangappa by one shot, with Gaganjeet Bhullar a further shot behind, making it three Indians within the top 11 places on what was a good day for all but two of the Indian golfers in the fray.Chikkarangappa continued with his good run through the week, as he shot five birdies - including successive ones on the 410-yard par-four 10th and the 562-yard par-five 11th, though he could not escape his first double bogey of the tournament on the par-four 9th. He also finished his round by dropping a shot on the par-four 18th.Jeev was Indias best performer on the day for the second successive round, as he emulated his 3-under 67 score from Friday. It may have been better but for three bogeys, but just like Chikkarangappa, Jeev also scored successive birdies on the 10th and the 11th on his way to six birdies for the day.Bhullar, who had scored a 5-under 65 on the first day, collected his second under-par score with 1-under 69, with five birdies and four bogeys. His 4-under 206 overall left him tied-11th.Chiragh Kumar and SSP Chawrasia both recorded level-par 70 scores to stay tied-35th with 1-under 209 each; Chawrasia played an inconsistent round that included an eagle on the par-five 11th, four birdies, two bogeys and two double bogeys.Shiv Kapur and Shubhankar Sharma were less fortunate, as they could not compensate for shots dropped early in their rounds to register identical scores of 3-over 73. While Kapur is tied-62nd with 2-over 212, Shubhankar trails him by two further shots and is tied-77th. Cheap Boston Celtics Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-bill-russell-jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Authentic . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. TROON, Scotland -- With Rio pushed to the back of their minds for now, Great Britains Olympic team of Justin Rose and Danny Willett were left to rue missed opportunities on the first day of The Open.After being confirmed as one half of Team GB that will head to Brazil next month, Rose and Willett teed off at a sun-drenched Troon on Thursday knowing British eyes would be trained on them even more keenly than usual.While Americans dominated the top of the leaderboard -- including?Phil Mickelsons excruciating but record-tying 63 -- Rose posted a solid 3-under 68 to end the day within touching?distance in uncharacteristically benign conditions, while Willett was three back after a level-par 71.And with the calm weather set to give way to heavy rain and high winds on Friday, Rose admitted the field at the years third major are unlikely to have it so good again.The first seven holes for the whole week is going to be as easy as we had it, said Rose, who was level par through seven on Thursday. I knew I couldnt force it, but I wanted to be very sharp going out. I played really well, but hit a couple of putts that lipped outWalking to the first tee today I knew it was important to get off to a good start. Tomorrow will be a different challenge, but youre going to have to flip that switch. Some of those birdie holes are going to flip-flop between the front nine and the back nine.Rose made four birdies in a tidy opening round, including one on the 15th which played as the second toughest on the course overall on Thursday. WWillett, however, enjoyed a strong front nine before handing back the three birdies he recorded as he struggled after the turn.dddddddddddd.The reigning Masters champion was in no mood to panic but admitted it was irritating to leave chances out there with bad weather looming on the horizon.Its frustrating, Willett told reporters. It could have been a really good day, but ended up just being average when the scoring conditions are as good as you can really ask for out here. Its only Thursday, but its always nice to get off to a good start in these tournaments.You know what the weathers going to do tomorrow, so its anyones game. It depends on the draw and how that figures out. It would be nice to be a couple shots closer.The decision by Rose and Willett to participate in the Rio Olympics?stands in stark contrast to a host of the worlds other top golfers, but the latter insisted he felt the love from the home crowd at Troon and was determined to repay them with a strong performance on Friday.Its nice to be back playing in The Open in front of your home crowd, he said. Just teeing off [here] regardless of what youve done is fantastic. Around a golf course like this, youve got a pretty good atmosphere on the fields where youve got holes running next to each other and a lot of people out there watching and supporting. The crowds at The Open are always brilliant regardless what youre doing. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen