Image and video hosting by TinyPic

y it is, but its still a difficult tie nonetheless, he said. [

in
Über uns
24.07.2018 14:33
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyle Sloter threw for 313 yards and three touchdowns, Brandon Cartagena ran in the game-winning score during the first overtime period, and Northern Colorado won a shootout with Portland State 56-49 on Saturday.The teams combined for 1,107 yards of offense.Cartagenas second rushing TD gave Northern Colorado (5-3, 3-2 Big Sky) a 49-42 lead with 3:21 left. However Portland State answered, marching 74-yards on eight plays to send it to overtime on a 10-yard throw from Alex Kuresa to Austin Holman.On the first overtime possession, Cartagena put the Bears ahead for good with a 10-yard TD run.The Vikings appeared to tie it on their turn, but an 8-yard scoring pass by Kuresa was overturned on review.Cartagena finished with 85 rushing yards. Kuresa had 178 yards throwing and 130 rushing for the Vikings (2-6, 1-4).It was the first time in 12 years Portland State has played an overtime game. Greg Maddux Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Steve Cishek Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.cheapcubsjerseyschina.com/joe-maddon-jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Discount Cubs Jerseys .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Kris Bryant Jersey . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Novak Djokovic has revealed he will not play for Serbia in their Davis Cup quarterfinal against Great Britain.Speaking shortly after he was stunned by Sam Querrey in the third round of Wimbledon, Djokovic was asked how the shock defeat would impact his decision to face defending champions Great Britain in Belgrades Tasmajdan Stadium from July 15-17.He replied: No, Im not going to play.Andy Murray, who won all three of Great Britains points in Novembers Davis Cup final, confirmed he still plans to play in the tie.I also need to see how things go at the end of this event, he said after his third-round win over?John Millman. It has been a long few months for me already. I played more matches in these?last few months in this period than I ever have in my career.I need to just assess how Im feeling at the end of the event, and hopefully I can go a long way here. Thats what my target is. Then hopefully I pull up fine from the grass season. But Im not basing my decision on Novak. I want to play in the tie. If Im physically fit, IIll be there.dddddddddddd.Daniel Evans, whose Wimbledon run was ended in the third round by Roger Federer, could be an injury doubt for Great Britain and will have a scan on his left shoulder.It was pretty alarming it hurt so much, he told reporters, after losing in the mens doubles with Britains Lloyd Glasspool on Saturday. I landed funny and had a sharp pain in my neck and its going to my collar bone. It really bothers me on the forehand.?I just landed funny on my foot when I was returning. I jolted it and theres some sort of issue there now.Ill start practising again for Davis Cup on Thursday. Ill see what happens, see what the team selection is. Ive never had something like this before. Its very sore. Well see. I do need to get it checked.Evans admitted the absence of Djokovic would be a big boost to Leon Smiths side. Yeah obviously it is, but its still a difficult tie nonetheless, he said. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen