Image and video hosting by TinyPic

thatd be great for

in
Häuser
25.07.2018 05:26
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

The NHL Play of the Year showdowns second round resumes today with two young guns already displaying elite-level skill. Josh Bynes Cardinals Jersey . Todays Round of 16 match-up features San Jose Sharks forward Tomas Hertl and the Detroit Red Wings Gustav Nyquist. Hertl – in just his third career game – had a historic night, scoring four goals at just 19 years old. The fourth goal, however, was something to behold. Streaking in from the left boards, Hertl barrels in on Martin Biron looking to cap an already impressive night. He pulls Biron to his right, bringing the puck back through his legs. Reaching between with his stick, he gets under the shot for a wrister that goes top left corner. The young Czechs effort produces a goal brimming with confidence beyond his teenage years. Hertl destroyed the Blackhawks Andrew Shaw in their opening-round tilt, taking three-quarters of the vote. Nyquist, meanwhile, shakes off a near-mugging to pot a beauty. The young Swede breaks in one-on-one against Matt Carle and the Lightning defender appears initially to do enough to prevent a goal, drawing a penalty in the process. However, Nyquist shakes Carles grip and pounces on the puck he just lost. From behind the goal line, he still has the presence of mind to corral the puck and toss it under a recovering Ben Bishop. Nyquist also decisively took his first-round match-up, earning 70 per cent of the vote in his showdown with another Blackhawk, Patrick Kane. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here . Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. Josh Bynes Jersey . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. Sam Bradford Cardinals Jersey . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee.Wolves midfielder Dave Edwards talks to Adam Bate about the takeover uncertainty surrounding the club and his hopes of a contract extension. Dave Edwards still cant take the smile off his face. Hes fresh from Wales homecoming celebrations after their Euro 2016 heroics, his mind full of memories from a summer that will stay with him forever. You hear that its gripping the nation but until you actually see it, he tells Sky Sports. From the airport to the castle, it was just a sea of red. Wales duo make Euro 2016 team Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey were included in UEFAs team of the tournament. The 30-year-old midfielder started in the win over Slovakia and featured against England too before picking up an injury ahead of the Belgium game. Hes typically modest about that particular disappointment. I was delighted to be in the squad originally let alone get any minutes, he says quickly. Now its a brief holiday with the family and back to business. What Edwards will be going back to when he returns to Wolves Compton training base later this month remains to be seen. The club is the focus of intense speculation with takeover talks believed to be at an advanced stage. A consortium involving Chinese billionaire Robin Li and Portuguese super-agent Jorge Mendes has Wolves fans intrigued and excited. Edwards in action for Wales against Slovakia during Euro 2016 The players could be forgiven for being rather more concerned. We dont know whats going on at the moment but hopefully things will get sorted one way or the other, says Edwards. Everything is up in the air and the sooner it gets sorted the better. Then we can have some real direction in terms of where we are going. But its definitely exciting times for Wolves fans.There have been plenty of them at Molineux since Edwards arrived from Luton in January 2008. Hes won Championship and League One titles with the cluub, played for three seasons in the Premier League, but also endured two relegations. Benson Mayowa Jersey. Since Kenny Jackett has come in, its probably the most settled its been since Mick McCarthy was in charge, he says. Edwards is entering his 10th season at Molineux since signing in 2008 I think Wolves needs that to progress and hopefully whatever happens itll be the start of something. Maybe a rise to the Premier League thats sustainable. Obviously we dont want to be a yo-yo team where the finances are there one minute and not the next. Well try to get a bit of a level playing field and push on from there.Edwards, the first player since legendary striker Steve Bull to score in nine consecutive seasons for the club, is entering the final year of his contract. A new deal would potentially take him past the 10-year mark as a Wolves player and open up the possibility of a testimonial. Hes relaxed about the future but would relish the opportunity to stay. Im in no rush and with everything thats going on at the moment Im sure Im bottom of the list to get things sorted! Dave Edwards I havent spoken to the club about it personally, he admits. Im in no rush and with everything thats going on at the moment Im sure Im bottom of the list to get things sorted! But Im happy to wait and just concentrate on starting the season well. If I get to play games thatd be great for me personally but its in the clubs hands.I think I need one more contract and thatll take me into testimonial territory. Its eight-and-a-half years that Ive been there and my current contract runs out after nine-and-a-half years. Itd be great [to extend my stay]. Even though there have been ups and downs I can genuinely say Ive loved every minute of it. Also See: Wales duo in Euro XI Wolves latest news Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen